Frost Wyrm

Dec 14, 2016
Are there any PC interactions with the Frost Wyrm? It was mentioned in one of the Steph Irson scenes but I haven't encountered it yet in any other situation.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
The way you said it though. "Hey no need to fight, just become it's sex slave bro, lol."

Reactions: ShadowKing042

Zavos

May 7, 2016
There eventually will be two questlines, one for killing him, one for not killing him. If you kill him, you can collect a bounty and get a unique, likely BiS armor from him. If you spare him, you can get a frostwyrm TF, and possibly a weapon if Fen approves of that bit. However, none of this has been coded yet. It is a part of Lessau, which has lots of rather modular chunks that are getting coded in at a snail's pace, or by community members.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ormael

Zat

Dec 18, 2016
Lithuania
Just to make things clear, is the froswyrm you encounter the same one that Steph Irson meets?

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Possibly Zat but that only Savin can tell since he wrote Steph Irson ep so he may be only one to definetly say no or yes on that. But high chances about yes as their not seems be so numerous on planet (unless SI team went to some distant area of Uveto where there was different one Frostwyrm territory).

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Ok Savin then I take this as SI ep was filmed in the same area as PC exploring aka that is the same Wyrm ^^

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
I think somewhere was said that each frostwyrm is herm. And in SI we just seen her/him use only cock. Sadly I think somewhere esle was said this one is actualy quite old one as for her race.

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
Frostwyrms are all hermaphrodites, yes.

Uvetan settlers haven't had a chance to study one, so they don't know that (and it's also why the Codex is very vague on most points). Wyrms are exceedingly rare, and they go out of their way to avoid off-worlders. The one in the game has its lair all the way out on the Rift, and only attacks you if you get too close to its home. Or at least, that's what it'll do when the Rift actually exists.

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
Those descriptions of how the Frost Wyrm is makes me wanna romance her now.

I could deal with the boners, but the desire for some fluffy shit is less manageable.

Nik_van_Rijn

Sep 10, 2015
Moscow, RF
Those descriptions of how the Frost Wyrm is makes me wanna romance her now.

I could deal with the boners, but the desire for some fluffy shit is less manageable.
Level with me, man: between Wyrm Waifu and the Deathclaw Waifu (yes, I'm still waiting) who you think is the deadliest? And who gives the best snuggles?

Reactions: Ormael and Agrok

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Wyrm would win but Deathclaw sould give better snuggles. SO if we look in general on both it's unresolvable tie unless we can mix them into sort of Deathfrost Wyrmclaw xD

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
Wyrm would win but Deathclaw sould give better snuggles. SO if we look in general on both it's unresolvable tie unless we can mix them into sort of Deathfrost Wyrmclaw xD
I now know what my Merc's ultimate TF will be.

shadefalcon

Oct 13, 2015
Deathclaw waifu?
Also Frost Wyrm TF is something I'm really looking forward to. I dig gryvains, but they're not what I want for my up and coming dragon/kitsune PC (my main Steele).

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
So... do this mean we want a beastality waifu?
No. Refer the to Harkness test.

6jp4DVK.png

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
*sip sip*So much unwarm feeling I sense pointed at me. But that name well reflected taking best of both sexy beasts into one perfect beast waifu ^^