Jan 10, 2017
Thank you.

Gedan

BUTTS BUTTS BUTTS
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
1) Nah.
2) Write it.

@Gedan: How come he gets to have a rainbow signature when we fought and died for the privilege of using color fonts for years?

I have signatures disabled because I don't give a single solitary fuck what people have put in them, as long as they're not disrupting the usability of the forums for other people.

Sidenote: If people are using dumb af signatures, report them and it'll get sorted. If it turns out a lot of people are being shits with them, then I'll go full-hitler on them entirely and make sure they're reserved only for creators again.

Gedan

BUTTS BUTTS BUTTS
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
Fair point. This is the only mention of treating colours with respect that I could find, and it wasn't on the rules sticky like I thought, but early on in a general discussion of the new forum. It's certainly not somewhere new users would see. I still think it was a given, but assumptions. I'm obviously no-one of authority, but I do appreciate you toning it down a bit.

Counterpoint: The venn diagram of people who think to themselves "Yes I am going to post on this forum with an abrasive as fuck font color that is barely readable against this here forums default theme" and "People who are probably underage" is basically just one circle. :allears:

MESeele

Aug 26, 2015
I did slip "I thought it was a given" into my mild shoulder shrug, but you put it far more eloquently.♥

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
@Im Im Da'it For new writing one place is ideas when you WILL write it so you jsut getting mroe imput to perfect that idea and then Submission section when you wrote it and want to let people tras...errr comment on your writing before you send it to the judgment devday.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
@ does notify staff. Savin lied to me! I've never felt so betrayed.

Reactions: MistyBirb