Free drawings

????

Apr 27, 2021
Give me those DEETS! (details)

you’ve become a leithan over the course of your adventures. You’re a good 4 feet tall by ancient imperial measurements and 1.22 meters in the more accepted metric system. Right now, you’re wearing a cheerleader uniform, using a set of plain panties for underwear, and girding your upper body with a plain bra.

Your face is human in shape and structure, with gray skin. Overall, your visage has a beautiful, feminine shapeliness that’s sure to draw attention and plump lips. Green-colored eyes allow you to take in your surroundings without trouble. A pair of alert rabbit ears stick up three inches from the top of your lengthy, dark gold hair, swaying and darting as you trot. In addition, three-inch long pointed elfin ears jut out below them, giving you exceptional hearing. Your mouth contains a narrow but flexible tongue that, if you so desire, can extend a good distance out from your mouth. Its tip is forked, and you are capable of moving it around in an almost prehensile manner.

You have a humanoid upper body with the usual torso, arms, hands, and fingers. You have luminous yellow stripes running all across your body; your back, arms, legs and tail. Small claws protrude from the tips of your fingers in place of fingernails, and your arms are covered from fingertip to elbow with a thick layer of chitinous plates. From the waist down, you have a powerful, six-legged body that looks like a crossbreed of a lizard and a horse. Your tush is lean, from what you can see of it. A tapered tail hangs down from just above your tight ass. It sways back and forth, assisting you with keeping your balance. Your reptile-like legs end in clawed feet, tipped with three long toes and a small hind-claw on the back. Your midriff is nice and smooth.

You have A-cup breasts, two small, pert sporty boobs that almost vanish under anything thicker than spandex, capped with one 0.2-inch prominent, throbbing nipple each. The average-sized areolae are pink. You could easily fill a A-cup bra.

Your sexual equipment is positioned at the back of your tauric hindquarters, rather than at your humanoid waist. As a tauric creature, your womanly parts lie between your rear legs in a rather equine fashion. You have a black, leithan mare-slit, with one 0.5-inch clit and an intact hymen. Occasional beads of fem-cum drip from your black, leithan mare-cunt. The exterior lips are fat and swollen. They could easily be described as rubbery, and they often shine with a wet sheen, regardless of your arousal. When you’re aroused, you’re told that they wink.

You have one virgin anus, placed between your cheeks where it belongs.

she's young and outfit has as much liberty as you want with it. (would be way cool to see what you want on her and a layer with nothing to show off, if you want.) i know its a hard kill so no pressure if its a no go.

Reactions: Lone Wolf115

Prince Thunder Spark

Feb 1, 2019
Depends, send me the description and I'll see if I can do it
Alright I have all three screenshots. If it is possible to have a good enough idea about her, I can also provide color references other than the generic "silver" and "pale" skin descriptions the game has, or more specific features the game doesn't provide. Art information 1.PNG Art information 2.PNG Art information 3.PNG

xalt

Jan 10, 2017
Hey, I've been MIA for a while. Between a death in the family and playing the mass effect remaster, i haven't been doing much.
Recent requests are peoples original characters, which I am willing to draw now.
But I have a couple questions:
If I'm going to be drawing peoples original characters, should I start a new thread?

If I was to make a Patreon or buy me a coffee (or something like that) would people be willing contribute?

????

Apr 27, 2021
Hey, I've been MIA for a while. Between a death in the family and playing the mass effect remaster, i haven't been doing much.
Recent requests are peoples original characters, which I am willing to draw now.
If I'm going to be drawing peoples original characters, should I start a new thread?

If I was to make a Patreon or buy me a coffee (or something like that) would people be willing contribute?
A new thread would help clean up i think, maybe start off with a post to mention those with pending stuff to keep it altogether.

I know i for one might be willing to do like an open donation/pay what you want, donate a coffee, type thing

Prince Thunder Spark

Feb 1, 2019

A new thread could be useful, especially for bringing in new people if you plan on doing a Patreon or buy a coffee bit, and given the number of people who love the game and the characters they have made within it, I think it would be very popular. Not to mention the excellent art quality

HeroicSpirit

Aug 22, 2019
For this pride month, could you draw another demon girl with a pride flag color scheme? Here are some options:
1624426913558.png
1624426892533.png
1920px-Transgender_Pride_flag.svg.png

1280px-Nonbinary_flag.svg.png

1200px-Pansexuality_Pride_Flag.svg.png

If you want to, you can do multiple ones if you feel like it.

Sep 6, 2017
If you're still doing this, how about Kaede and Anno using a double-ended dildo in an insatiable fit of lust? Taken from The Gene-Stealer:

We didn’t leave it until the next morning. She hadn’t been wrong before: I was insatiable, and with Anno at my fingertips, I couldn’t stop myself, couldn’t lose my hard-on, until my balls ran dry. Even then, we just switched to a double-dildo and kept fucking, for hours and hours until I’d burned through every last drop of lust venom and aphrodisiac inside me.

HeroicSpirit

Aug 22, 2019
If you're still doing this, how about Kaede and Anno using a double-ended dildo in an insatiable fit of lust? Taken from The Gene-Stealer:

We didn’t leave it until the next morning. She hadn’t been wrong before: I was insatiable, and with Anno at my fingertips, I couldn’t stop myself, couldn’t lose my hard-on, until my balls ran dry. Even then, we just switched to a double-dildo and kept fucking, for hours and hours until I’d burned through every last drop of lust venom and aphrodisiac inside me.
Ordo Xenos Inquisitor busts in “DID SOMEONE SAY GENESTEALERS?”

xalt

Jan 10, 2017

IMG_20211111_224507.jpg

xalt

Jan 10, 2017

Attachments

• IMG_20211112_213942.jpg
    IMG_20211112_213942.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 29
Reactions: Shanghai_Hourai
Sep 6, 2017
How about some cocky Riya doing what she does best; being a bitch?

"There’s an image file attached. It’s an aerial selfie Riya has taken, smirking up at her phone. She is naked, her brown, rippling frame and large, full breasts bared. Her thick, veiny dick, ringed and smeared with black lipstick is laid across Nastizia’s face, oozing cum copiously onto her hair. She is grinning up at the camera with the woozy dopiness of the extremely well-fucked, more cum dripping down her delicate chin and onto her small, perfect tits."

xalt

Jan 10, 2017

"There’s an image file attached. It’s an aerial selfie Riya has taken, smirking up at her phone. She is naked, her brown, rippling frame and large, full breasts bared. Her thick, veiny dick, ringed and smeared with black lipstick is laid across Nastizia’s face, oozing cum copiously onto her hair. She is grinning up at the camera with the woozy dopiness of the extremely well-fucked, more cum dripping down her delicate chin and onto her small, perfect tits."

Attachments

• IMG_20211129_145355.jpg
    IMG_20211129_145355.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 30
Reactions: Lordraith and n666

xalt

Jan 10, 2017

Attachments

• IMG_20211129_222136.jpg
    IMG_20211129_222136.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 51
Sep 6, 2017
Her skin and hair are described as being darker in game, but honestly, this is a great picture and I like it wholeheartedly. Keep up the great work!

xalt

Jan 10, 2017
Thanks!
I'm currently low on funds, so I don't have a ton of marker colors

xalt

Jan 10, 2017
I could use a hand.
I've been looking into setting up something so people could donate a few bucks. It would help with buying art supplies and I'm saving for a tablet.
Problem is, ko-fi doesn't allow NSFW stuff, and buymeacoffee doesn't connect to PayPal.

Does anyone know of any sites that allow NSFW content and can connect to PayPal?

If I can set it up, I will be doing a treat later...

Attachments

• IMG_20211218_221722.jpg
    IMG_20211218_221722.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 24

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
I'm afraid I am not knowledgeable on the matter, but I seriously hope someone is.

Sep 6, 2017
I could use a hand.
I've been looking into setting up something so people could donate a few bucks. It would help with buying art supplies and I'm saving for a tablet.
Problem is, ko-fi doesn't allow NSFW stuff, and buymeacoffee doesn't connect to PayPal.

Does anyone know of any sites that allow NSFW content and can connect to PayPal?

You could try Patreon or Subscribestar, I suppose. Otherwise, you could be extra cheeky and try Onlyfans, since I don't think it specifies you need to do anything more than offer actual content for payment. If you set it up for lewd art, you could set a price of a dollar or two per piece, and people would likely buy. Not sure if it helps, but I hope it does.

Trace101

Mar 17, 2019
Cabin in the woods.
I could use a hand.

Onlyfans, I'm guessing.

But also, I would LOOOOOVE to give that goblin a hand, alongside a few extra things...<3

xalt

Jan 10, 2017
I could use a hand.

How do people feel about Patreon?
It wasn't my first choice because I don't feel right about chargeing monthly/ weekly.

I'm kinda annoyed because Kofi or buymeacoffee would have been perfect

I know Subscribestar is less popular, but what about just a PayPal link and people could donate that way?

Reactions: Professor Poprocks

xalt

Jan 10, 2017
Ive got a patreon!

i know I dont post regularly enough for monthly subscribers, but you could become a patron and then unsubscribe later

thanks a bunch!