Free drawings

xalt

Jan 10, 2017
I'd like to suggest something from CoC2's Palace of Ice quest, be it queen Alissa's transformation or the Queenly Harem.
I haven't gotten to that part yet (I only recently started CoC2, and they aren't on the wiki) can you tell me about them? (I dont mind spoiler)

Alypia

Apr 22, 2016
Where is the wiki page for them? I need references/ descriptions
They haven't got one yet! However, I will spoiler some images and text for you.
atheldred.Moira.0.png
synneva.Moira.0.png
etheryn_tits.DCL.0.png
Athel and Synne are Etheryn's grandmothers. They separated over a very acrimonious religious dispute, and their restless spirits remain in the crypt beneath the Palace of Ice. In one quest, the Champion and Ryn have the chance to help their ghosts come back together after meeting their beautiful granddaughter for the first time, after which point they're finally able to rest.
If there's one thing these two star-crossed lovers ought to be able to find common ground over, it's the chance to get to know their charming little granddaughter. The two ghostly royals exchange a glance, and turn their attention to the princess now kneeling on the dais between them.

"You say your name is Etheryn, child?" the queen says softly, brushing a ghostly hand across Ryn's cheek. "That was my aunt's name. A strong name. It suits you."

Ryn blushes, putting her hand over her grandmother's.

Synneva seats herself beside her near-doppelganger and crosses a leg, the closest thing to modesty you've seen from the nearly naked elf so far. Athedred looks between the both of them, and you swear you see a little smile creeping its way onto the sun-blessed elf's face. "You two really do look just the same. It seems your seed was even stronger than I thought, Synne."

The consort preens, running a hand through her hip-long mane. "Clearly. But she has your eyes, love."

"And you... m-my big sister, used to look just like you too," Ryn forces herself to admit.

"Sister!" Synneva claps, "You didn't mention a sister. Tell us all about our other grandchildren, please!"

Ryn tries to hide a grimace, glancing between queen and consort. "She, uh... Queen Alissa's gone, now. But she was... was the greatest warrior of her generation. The folk of the city loved her."

Atheldred nods, seemingly pleased and pained at the same time. "I am sorry for your loss, Etheryn. Does that make you queen, then?"

"My parents died when I was born, and Alissa was my only sibling. So I... I rule the Winter City now, yes. I know I'm not much to look at, but I just hope that... that I can make you both proud."

"Oh, sweetheart," Atheldred sighs, stroking Ryn's cheek again. "Sweet child. Just look at yourself. So beautiful, so regal. How could you ever think we would be anything but proud? Would that we could stay and watch over your rule, give you wise counsel on the throne. But how then would you grow into your own."

"You'll do fine!" Synneva insists, kissing Ryn's cheek. "You might not have gotten Athel's muscle, but you got her heart, and with my charm and wits you'll have nothing to fear in court or in love."

Atheldred laughs. "Ever the humble one, weren't you Synne?"

Her consort smiles and laughs... which in turn sets the ghostly queen to giggling, reaching for her lover's hand. Their eyes meet for the first time since the confrontation began.

"Goddess, what have we been doing, Synne?" the queen sighs. "All this time wasted when we've had such a treasure so close at hand."

Synne shakes her head. "Let's not talk about that now, my love, lest we devolve into another argument. Let's... let's leave our grand daughter with a better impression of us. One worth of us both."

"Of course. Ah, Etheryn... that bow of yours. Let me see it, please."

Etheryn takes the weapon from her back and reverently presents it to the ghostly queen. It truly is the same bow as Atheldred herself wields, unmistakably identical to the spectral outline at the queen's feet. She takes it from Etheryn with clear affection, running her fingers across its whitewood body before closing them around the string.

"Take my light-"

"-And my love!" Synneva adds, covering the queen's hand with her own.

"... And we will be with you, always."

The bowstring begins to glow a radiant white-hot, infused with the spirits' combined passions -- and in turn, the pair of them become ever-more translucent, fading into cold mist as the valkyries did before them. They each lean into their granddaughter, embracing her and kissing both cheeks. Ryn all but melts into their arms, hugging them as tight as she can before they slip through her fingers, nearly translucent now.

The last you see of the royal couple is them turning to each other and embracing, lips touching in the moment before they become nothing but rolling mist dissipating across the tomb's floor.

When Ryn's able to dry her tears and stand, she gives you a nod full of newfound determination. "I feel them still with me. All the spirits of this place. They're watching me... I can only hope we make them proud."

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
It might be just me, but I swear the coloured one has a Saturday morning cartoon feel!

I just realised I never gave details about what I suggested. My PC died and the questions notificaction slipped through the cracks. Seeing that Aypia suggested another frost elf drawing, I guess I did good on not banging on a similar theme.

Reactions: Lone Wolf115

xalt

Jan 10, 2017
It might be just me, but I swear the coloured one has a Saturday morning cartoon feel!

I just realised I never gave details about what I suggested. My PC died and the questions notificaction slipped through the cracks. Seeing that Aypia suggested another frost elf drawing, I guess I did good on not banging on a similar theme.
Sorry to hear about your PC,

You can still suggest something :)

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
It lived a long computer life and its contents could be largely salvaged, so its spirit will live in in its hard disk ^_^

Thank you for allowing me to suggest more stuff. In this case, could it be something salamander-related? Be it CoC's Helia or CoC 2's Princess Phyria or Prince Philander. All things considered, TiTS' Tessa or Brandt could be included! It's up to you :)

xalt

Jan 10, 2017
It lived a long computer life and its contents could be largely salvaged, so its spirit will live in in its hard disk ^_^

Thank you for allowing me to suggest more stuff. In this case, could it be something salamander-related? Be it CoC's Helia or CoC 2's Princess Phyria or Prince Philander. All things considered, TiTS' Tessa or Brandt could be included! It's up to you :)
I'll do either Tessa or Brandt, but give me someone that they are fucking(or being fucked by)

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
Personally, I'd like to see Brandt and RK Lah. My mental image is Brandt jerking a tied Lah off, but it can be Lah performing oral services for Brandt.

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
Yeah, that works. Lah's back arching is a wonderful touch!
That said, Lah sports a 6-inch knob and Brandt has "pert B-cup" breasts. I'm a sucker for text-correct measures, but I take that's your prerogative :p

Natetheman223

Apr 18, 2018
Is this still open for suggestions? I was really impressed by all the art posted here.

Nym-Foe making some "minor" adjustments to Illustria Po (drastically enlarging her boobs or butt with silicone, which is injected through Nym-Foe's tail). Bonus points if you can make the affected attributes look shiny or balloon-like. Oh, and apparently Po has that little flying robot that likes to strip people, so maybe it's going after Nym-Foe's panties or something.

Reactions: Crablord

xalt

Jan 10, 2017
Is this still open for suggestions? I was really impressed by all the art posted here.

Nym-Foe making some "minor" adjustments to Illustria Po (drastically enlarging her boobs or butt with silicone, which is injected through Nym-Foe's tail). Bonus points if you can make the affected attributes look shiny or balloon-like. Oh, and apparently Po has that little flying robot that likes to strip people, so maybe it's going after Nym-Foe's panties or something.
Was really busy, so here a quick one

Attachments

• IMG_20210402_142645.jpg
    IMG_20210402_142645.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 46

Crablord

Jan 18, 2016
just discovered this thread and feel you deserve some more vocal appreciation. nice job, i can see clear improvements on every page <3

????

Apr 27, 2021
Are you still taking requests? I have one but its a little hard to and not so 'human' i cant remember the name right now but shes one of the lizard-tuar people if you think you want to/able to do one i can get you details?

Prince Thunder Spark

Feb 1, 2019
Would a text description/details from coc2 be enough information for a drawing or would you need another image to properly draw a character?

HeroicSpirit

Aug 22, 2019
Can you draw an imp cosplaying as one of the below Darkest Dungeon characters: