Free Cities

DownTheDrain

Aug 4, 2016
Either:

with a smart piercing set to "all"

aphrodisiac

or health-value of "very healthy" or above (this will slowly increase it)

Of those the smart piercing is by far the best investment, since you can also use it to decrease sex drive on girls you don't want to be nymphos, to increase attraction to males or females, to improve obedience and to steer slaves towards a specific fetish.

Health is always a plus of course, but a rather slow way to increase sex drive and aphrodisiacs can have unwanted effects.

Last edited by a moderator:

lklklklk

Jun 27, 2016
Either:

with a smart piercing set to "all"

aphrodisiac

or health-value of "very healthy" or above (this will slowly increase it)

Of those the smart piercing is by far the best investment, since you can also use it to decrease sex drive on girls you don't want to be nymphos, to increase attraction to males or females, to improve obedience and to steer slaves towards a specific fetish.

Health is always a plus of course, but a rather slow way to increase sex drive and aphrodisiacs can have unwanted effects.

I Thank you both.

mrttao

Aug 31, 2015
Aphrodisiacs are crap, they are expensive and mechanically shit. They use up your drug slot (same slot as curatives and growth hormones), they damage the girl over time, they make her an addict. there is no reason to use it unless its explicitly your fetish

Use a smart piercing set to all. it will slowly turn the girl omnisexual, with maxed out sex drive. It will automatically soften/remove sexual flaws. It will immediately increase the amount of money she makes whoring and thus pay for itself very quickly. Going into debt to buy smart piercing to all the girls right away is worth it. There are also no negatives for smart piercings, unlike aphrodisiacs

Last edited by a moderator:

Gamepapa

Apr 18, 2016
Hell
Going into debt to buy smart piercing to all the girls right away is worth it.
I thought you had like a week to get out of debt ?

Tinman

Aug 30, 2015
I thought you had like a week to get out of debt ?

It depends on how deeply in debt you go, and how much you earn each week. Since smart piercings only cost 1000 each I doubt you'll go more than a few thousand into debt. As long as you whore a few girls out it shouldn't be too hard to pay that back in a couple weeks.

Reactions: mrttao

mrttao

Aug 31, 2015
It depends on how deeply in debt you go, and how much you earn each week. Since smart piercings only cost 1000 each I doubt you'll go more than a few thousand into debt. As long as you whore a few girls out it shouldn't be too hard to pay that back in a couple weeks.
exactly this. And the piercing increase the whoring income by enough that it is worth it on turn 1 to go into a few thousands in debt for them.

Gamepapa

Apr 18, 2016
Hell
Huh well I tend to my girls plush and that increases the income for me. Nice to see a new way of doing things.

mrttao

Aug 31, 2015
Huh well I tend to my girls plush and that increases the income for me. Nice to see a new way of doing things.
There are many ways to increase the income each girl gives, and they stack.
Do both for even better profit

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
Can you add more M/M contents?
Would there be male slaves too?

From the site:

These things will never be added to Free Cities.
  • Detailed customization of the player character. I would love to add this but it would make coding scenes more complex than I can handle.
  • Slaves referred to as "he." This would be a huge coding hassle and push outside the bounds of author appeal. The in-game encyclopedia explains the Free Cities approach to slave gender in some detail.
  • Extreme fetishes such as scat and guro, and underage content.
  • Anything not likely to be medically common in the next ten years. This means no limb transplantation or age acceleration, for example.
  • Content focusing on the player character's or his slaves' offspring, which won't work in a quasi-realistic game in which 18 years is 936 turns.
So no, FCAuthor will never add any M/M content, because he doesn't like it. You can always pretend the sissified former guys are male, though.

meijis

Jun 12, 2016
I really wish the UI would change, maybe you should team up with other programmers

Cog

Apr 17, 2016
@meijis Who are you talking to? As far as I know, FCAuthor pays no attention to this site. However, he does seem to accept contributions and mods as they are offered to him. If you're really desperate for a UI change, your best bet may be to learn Twine and build a UI mod yourself. I've read that it's pretty simple, as programming languages go, though I've also heard that the game code for Free Cities is a bit of a labyrinth at this point.

<><

Jun 22, 2017
pretty sure we arent supposed to link to it(it has underage content and other rulebreaking stuff) but you can find it on 8chan/hgg under the name pregmod

Jash

Oct 8, 2015
pretty sure we arent supposed to link to it(it has underage content and other rulebreaking stuff) but you can find it on 8chan/hgg under the name pregmod
Quite sure there's no underage content in it, even though you'd EXPECT there to be by simple pragmatic realism considering the game's themes; the game goes out of its way to emphasise that even children born as slaves aren't allowed to be sex slaves until they're 18.

<><

Jun 22, 2017
Quite sure there's no underage content in it, even though you'd EXPECT there to be by simple pragmatic realism considering the game's themes; the game goes out of its way to emphasise that even children born as slaves aren't allowed to be sex slaves until they're 18.
I'm talking about the modded version. It gave me the option to make a ten(wtf?) year old slave, and when it should be capable of being pregnant.

Jaganshi

May 5, 2018
Okay I have been reading forums and posts. About if you have slaver as a option where you can personally break their will. I don't see this option and I have the latest version. How do I break their flaws or their will personally? Only options i have are fucktoy, gloryhole,whore, public servent and house servant as weekly assignments.

mrttao

Aug 31, 2015
Okay I have been reading forums and posts. About if you have slaver as a option where you can personally break their will. I don't see this option and I have the latest version. How do I break their flaws or their will personally? Only options i have are fucktoy, gloryhole,whore, public servent and house servant as weekly assignments.
Being a slaver just gives you a trivial bonus to such attempts. Not worth it. Regardless of background you can always try to fix personality flaws.

Jaganshi

May 5, 2018
My head girl even if she is worship trustworthy and smart cannot train slaves. I put a slave with her in the suite and her resistance never goes down.

mrttao

Aug 31, 2015
My head girl even if she is worship trustworthy and smart cannot train slaves. I put a slave with her in the suite and her resistance never goes down.
Suite is for not her to train, suite is basically a personal assistant to her.

The head randomly selects 1 slavegirl to work on every week. 2 if you have a second girl in the suite. 3 if you have a certain civic. for each girl she then rolls on allowed actions, will train her skill? train obedience? train fear? treat health? etc.
You should cancel headgirl actions that are wasteful. For example, headgirl should never treat health, instead unhealthy girls should go to the clinic or auto rest on curatives.
You should put in an assistant to the headgirl her suite that is already fully trained to the max

SIRWOLFFE

Sep 1, 2015
There is a pregmod version out now that has the loli content locked out. See official Reddit for game.