Forced Feminization (NPC)

S

Souldrake

So, I doubt this will be made possible, BUT...

for perhaps non-major annoyance NPCs like the Lupine Summoner that I've been running into for like... ever in the foothills, would it be possible to forcefeed them TF items and make them change? As much as I've encountered him and he keeps telling me how he's going to stick his dick in my ass, I'd like to just forcefeed him some feminizing stuff and take his pride away =p

Upcast Drake

May 27, 2017
Southeast USA
He's a major NPC and is even a possible companion in the current backer build. As for other NPCs, it'd totally up to the writers if they want to add support for such a thing to a character they're writing.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
You could always get together some money and approach writers with ideas like this - but it’s largely up to them if they want to take on ideas like this.

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
So, I doubt this will be made possible, BUT...

for perhaps non-major annoyance NPCs like the Lupine Summoner that I've been running into for like... ever in the foothills, would it be possible to forcefeed them TF items and make them change? As much as I've encountered him and he keeps telling me how he's going to stick his dick in my ass, I'd like to just forcefeed him some feminizing stuff and take his pride away =p

Unfortunately Hugs is really against feminizing Berry further.

Reactions: Zavos

Stemwinder

Jun 15, 2018
I'm glad for that, Hugs is one of the few writing for either game that =gets= the whole idea that characters like that can be more than little bitch boys (and that the whole feminized aspect doesn't have to be phrased as a way of scraping away their masculine pride during the process of turning them into one).

The fact that stronger things bully him and try to take away his pride by fucking it out of his bum but never dampen his spirits for long is exactly what makes that doggo cute.

NotYouNorI

Aug 26, 2015
He's just being tsundere about liking being fucked in the butt :V
I don't think he has any actual "masculine pride" in him, unless you count the dick reaming him.

Last edited:
Reactions: Omnimorph

Stemwinder

Jun 15, 2018
He doesn't hate being fucked in the butt, he gets frustrated over being fucked in the butt by monsters &c while he's trying to improve. The stars shining in his eyes are thoughts of getting strong and lording his dick over the butts of all the foes fallen at his feet. There's plenty of masculine pride in him and getting fucked in the butt isn't going to take that away, he doesn't see that as shameful in the first place - it's losing that has him down in the dumps.

Balaknightfang

Resident Coke Addict
Aug 5, 2018
He doesn't hate being fucked in the butt, he gets frustrated over being fucked in the butt by monsters &c while he's trying to improve. The stars shining in his eyes are thoughts of getting strong and lording his dick over the butts of all the foes fallen at his feet. There's plenty of masculine pride in him and getting fucked in the butt isn't going to take that away, he doesn't see that as shameful in the first place - it's losing that has him down in the dumps.

You're just flat out wrong. He openly says that he dislikes anal. In any scene involving it, including the Cait threesome. Does he get off because of it? Yeah. But even in consentual scenes he's not thrilled at the prospect because he likes his boi hole unspoiled

Last edited:

Stemwinder

Jun 15, 2018
If he says so in the new scene then it may bother him more than it seemed (though it was already obvious that he liked to use his tool more than his butt) though the source of that bother is still, I think, the sheer fact that he's trying to establish himself as strong and getting beaten and buttfucked (even if the actual buttfucking itself isn't unpleasant) takes the wind out of his sails.

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
Wendy and Fem-Dipper Body Swap. Featured in I still might, but make it about a bunch of different NPCs.
This thread is barely 2 YEARS OLD dude what the fuck.

EDIT: oh wait, I just saw you were a bot.

Reactions: DaisukeKaiser