"Flippity Fleep's old tavern" aka "Thread with my submissions and stuff"

Karakara

Feb 15, 2024
Excuse me good sir, I have written a scene for minotaur miners, yet I never asked you for permision if I could write/submit it. Would it be a problem?
In case you are wondering, it is related to an anal scene where champ tops one of them.

Fleep

Oct 24, 2018
Excuse me good sir, I have written a scene for minotaur miners, yet I never asked you for permision if I could write/submit it. Would it be a problem?
In case you are wondering, it is related to an anal scene where champ tops one of them.
Sure, np. It's great that the mino miners are getting some love lol.

Reactions: Karakara

Ace Hangman

Sep 16, 2021
I guess that's better than the scene in my head where I give them no love. Where I just berate them [30 minutes pass] for being useless, unlovable, and generally worse than slimes... and then tell them that's an insult to slimes. Then I take their gems, kick them in the jewels, and wipe my dick on their faces... and it wasn't even hard or wet, because it wasn't a sex scene. They know what they did.
I also take their lunches (berating is hungry work), so I get the Well Fed effect for 6 hours.
So... yeah... I guess give them some love in your scenes...

• Haha
Reactions: Fleep

Fleep

Oct 24, 2018
Hello everyone! It's very late around here, and I'm tired, but I've just finished the Alissa expac and before I go to bed I wanted to let you guys take a peek at the doc (link here). Why?

The main reason is that I like to listen to the audience and learn about what you, guys and gurls, want to see. I like having feedback, and it's better to have it before submitting the doc. There have been cases where, after writing a certain character, someone has come to me and told me: "it would be great if we could do X to them". Even if the idea is great, sometimes to implement that idea I have to rewrite scenes that are already in the game, and then the coders have to change them and, honestly, I don't want to bother the coders with things like this. For that reason I'll let you guys see the doc before I submit it, so I can make those changes now.

I've just finished the expac, thus I haven't reviewd the doc yet (that's something I'll be doing next week) and it's probably riddled with typos. If while reading the doc you happen to spot any, I'd appreciate it if you could mark it so I can take a look at it during next week review.

Hugs and kisses,
Fleep

Last edited:

Tarnakus

Oct 31, 2020
My overall impression is that most of this interaction are for DK. I know that Alissa is generally hated on this forum, but for me, it's a bit much. I don't hate her - more like I don't care about her. I would prefer some kind of switch for how we interact with her, allowing for more or less aggressive options.

Edit here: I don't want all scenes to be 'neutral' – just this hatred right off the bat is strange if the PC is not DK. Also, I never caught the PC actually hating Alissa so much. For me, it was always a forum creation. But I went with high confidence Ryn and let her do what she wanted, and just imprisoned Alissa for future sex scenes ;P

For the sex scenes, I would like to see options for "Blue ball"/"Let her come" in "Hate fuck" as well.

In the pillory scenes, you could try to add active party members who play with her, similar to how Azzy interacts with Farah. I would also like to see different cock type interactions, like knotting, for example.

Good use of Behemoth.

Last edited:
Reactions: Kesil and Listo

Karakara

Feb 15, 2024
Some talk options I can think off --
How does it feel to lose
Her thoughts about being stuck here (have them changed based on her submission)
Her thoughts on Ryn (and champion if they are lovers)

Really, any conversation topics that demean her. As some people said, they would love to show of their reletionship with Ryn, to really rub it into her face.

Also, I can not help but notice that raising her submission is kind of hard. Unless the numbers are preliminary, us getting fucked by her only lowers it (one would think keeping her blue balled would raise it), hate fuck only raises it by 2 us blowing her is only real way to gain it. I enjoy the public use scene, but I think adding some more submission gain to some other scenes would be swell.

Nevertheless, I am enjoying what I see here. Good mix of one and one and public use.

NinjaTacos

Aug 19, 2023
UK
I don't think there's much to talk about with Alissa. What would you like to ask her?
Kasyrra - Does she still worship her? Does she feel any regret for handing over her power to her, or guilt over what came of the palace? What does she know about Kasy's plans/goals/location?
Her parents (I guess she'd only really speak about them if her submission was high)
Her reign - Does she consider herself to have been a good ruler?
Etheryn - variations for Ryn's confidence level.
Gytha - variations for if she was corrupted or not.
Melara, if she appeared. Does she feel any remorse for what came of her/demon-Gytha?
Redemption - How would she feel about being purified, if a way is found to make it happen? Does she know she can't have children as a demon?

I'd agree that raising her submission shouldn't be too difficult, even if that would be more realistic. Luca was a really interesting character in TiTS but progressing her relationship was so slow, repeating the same scenes over and over to make any progress, that I gave up on her before I really got anywhere.

Last edited:

SmithEK

Apr 20, 2021
Alissa with a cock.. sign me up. But do we have to have Alissa as submissive?

Reactions: Fleep

Fleep

Oct 24, 2018
My overall impression is that most of this interaction are for DK. I know that Alissa is generally hated on this forum, but for me, it's a bit much. I don't hate her - more like I don't care about her. I would prefer some kind of switch for how we interact with her, allowing for more or less aggressive options.

Edit here: I don't want all scenes to be 'neutral' – just this hatred right off the bat is strange if the PC is not DK. Also, I never caught the PC actually hating Alissa so much. For me, it was always a forum creation. But I went with high confidence Ryn and let her do what she wanted, and just imprisoned Alissa for future sex scenes ;P

For the sex scenes, I would like to see options for "Blue ball"/"Let her come" in "Hate fuck" as well.

In the pillory scenes, you could try to add active party members who play with her, similar to how Azzy interacts with Farah. I would also like to see different cock type interactions, like knotting, for example.

Good use of Behemoth.

Yeah, Alissa's content is definitely corruption oriented. I feel like being "DKish" is a must for most of the punishment scenes, since they're not something that a pure champion would do. Also because "hatefucking" is kind of the kink that I was going for in this expac. For normal interactions, though, (like [Talks] I always try to have a DK, neutral and bimbo dialogue option, but I guess I can tone down some things. If I end up adding more talk options I'll try to make pure PC a bit more neutral.

Some talk options I can think off --
How does it feel to lose
Her thoughts about being stuck here (have them changed based on her submission)
Her thoughts on Ryn (and champion if they are lovers)

Really, any conversation topics that demean her. As some people said, they would love to show of their reletionship with Ryn, to really rub it into her face.

Also, I can not help but notice that raising her submission is kind of hard. Unless the numbers are preliminary, us getting fucked by her only lowers it (one would think keeping her blue balled would raise it), hate fuck only raises it by 2 us blowing her is only real way to gain it. I enjoy the public use scene, but I think adding some more submission gain to some other scenes would be swell.

Nevertheless, I am enjoying what I see here. Good mix of one and one and public use.

Some of those talk options sound good. Regarding Ryn's relationship there are plans for things like that in a future expac.

Now, about raising her submission, I think it should be hard. Breaking Alissa is not something that you can do with a couple of fucks, specially because then there's no sense of progression and you don't even notice how the scenes change as she becomes more submissive. [Punishements] are the easier way to raise her sub level because they're harsher scenes, but I don't think Alissa would become more submissive after fucking you against the bars, even if you blue ball her afterwards. In fact, the main purpose of those [Get fucked] and [Suck her off] scenes is to allow people to lower Alissa's submissiveness score so they can keep her at whatever submissive range they desire.

Kasyrra - Does she still worship her? Does she feel any regret for handing over her power to her, or guilt over what came of the palace? What does she know about Kasy's plans/goals/location?
Her parents (I guess she'd only really speak about them if her submission was high)
Her reign - Does she consider herself to have been a good ruler?
Etheryn - variations for Ryn's confidence level.
Gytha - variations for if she was corrupted or not.
Melara, if she appeared. Does she feel any remorse for what came of her/demon-Gytha?
Redemption - How would she feel about being purified, if a way is found to make it happen? Does she know she can't have children as a demon?

I'd agree that raising her submission shouldn't be too difficult, even if that would be more realistic. Luca was a really interesting character in TiTS but progressing her relationship was so slow, repeating the same scenes over and over to make any progress, that I gave up on her before I really got anywhere.
Like I told Karakara, I think breaking her should be hard and progressive. Still, there's a fast way to do it by using the pillory, which basically lets you speedrun to max submission in 8 attempts. Go faster than that and you skip steps in her progression.

Regarding the Talk options I'll give it some thought, but with Alissa being a narcissist, I doubt she'd talk much about anyone else.

Karakara

Feb 15, 2024
Now, about raising her submission, I think it should be hard. Breaking Alissa is not something that you can do with a couple of fucks, specially because then there's no sense of progression and you don't even notice how the scenes change as she becomes more submissive. [Punishements] are the easier way to raise her sub level because they're harsher scenes, but I don't think Alissa would become more submissive after fucking you against the bars, even if you blue ball her afterwards. In fact, the main purpose of those [Get fucked] and [Suck her off] scenes is to allow people to lower Alissa's submissiveness score so they can keep her at whatever submissive range they desire.
Sure, I can throw her to pillory, but that kind of removes champ from the equation. There is more satisfaction in breaking someone by your hand and then allowing the common folk/peasents to gaze upon the fruit of your laibor. Like Sera from tits. I do appreciate you adding the blue balled gains. It would have sucked for femChamps to not be able to raise the submission up by pussy whipping the queen.

Personally, I love when a character gets mind broken permamently, yet I do get the desire for all your hard work you spend in writing the low submission varients to not go to waste by them just being stepping stones for the high submission Ali. And it does kind of paraler Ryn and her schizo ways.

Last edited:

Tarnakus

Oct 31, 2020
Yeah, Alissa's content is definitely corruption oriented. I feel like being "DKish" is a must for most of the punishment scenes, since they're not something that a pure champion would do. Also because "hatefucking" is kind of the kink that I was going for in this expac. For normal interactions, though, (like [Talks] I always try to have a DK, neutral and bimbo dialogue option, but I guess I can tone down some things. If I end up adding more talk options I'll try to make pure PC a bit more neutral.
I'm with you on punishment scenes - I should have been more precise in my original comment that some DK concentrated scenes are ok. Just from my pure male PC perspective, I can't even make her cum or have any semi-neutral way to sexually interact. That's also why I asked for a similar "Blue Ball/Let her come" addition for the "Hatefuck" scene.

Last edited:

NinjaTacos

Aug 19, 2023
UK
Regarding the Talk options I'll give it some thought, but with Alissa being a narcissist, I doubt she'd talk much about anyone else.
I get that. Playing a pure character with a lot of affection for Ryn, I only kept Alissa alive because Ryn asked for it. I seriously doubt I'll have sex with Alissa, but it would be nice to have a range of topics to talk about in lieu of sex, even if most of her answers consist of Alissa being narcissistic and egotistical; denying that she has ever made any mistakes; being worshipful of Kasyrra and oblivious to Kasy's distain for her; saying awful things regarding Ryn; announcing the revenge she'll be taking on everyone who has wronged her; and firmly avoiding any sort of self-recrimination or introspection, which she probably wasn't capable of before she was a demon.

Hearing her rant would be fun to read, even if it isn't a productive use of the champ's time.

Ace Hangman

Sep 16, 2021
Hello everyone! It's very late around here, and I'm tired, but I've just finished the Alissa expac and before I go to bed I wanted to let you guys take a peek at the doc (link here).
Wow. What a lot of work. I am barely up to the punishment section. So much effort and motivation. Lots of fun options to pursue.

I will hold off on most comments until I finish, but I did want to mention some things I hope are done to set the scene or answer some questions some readers might have. Like the ability of the cells to keep teleporting or shape-changing from occurring, since keeping demons was the reason they were built (I think Kasyrra was one of the reasons), but more importantly (or as important) is the issue of Alissa birthing imps when loaded with batter.

I am certain that most demons could constrain or resist imp-regnation if they wished, but I think Alissa was pretty heir-centric and birth-minded. Being a demoness would hardly repress those drives. If I could suggest something, maybe have Daliza (or Farrah or whoever is 'in charge' of the Wayfort) approach the Champ when Alissa content becomes available and mention the Champ should deal with her, but also mention that the guards or whoever have been giving her 'brown leaf' or other contraceptives in her food or drink to prevent implings. I know Jae'lyn uses it, but I'm only certain that was maid Jae'lyn who isn't a full demon, don't know about Demon'lyn, but it's at least a small explanation for explaining why Alissa isn't getting pregnant or us having to worry about the implications of spawning imps.

Just an option to consider to set the groundwork for some thoughts I had while reading through it.

Last edited:

Ace Hangman

Sep 16, 2021
I finished the Alissa doc. I corrected any typos I saw and noted any inconsistencies or suggestions. Most of them are just that; one person's opinion. Others may agree or disagree. I hope some of it was helpful.

Reactions: Ultra Chad

Fleep

Oct 24, 2018
I finished the Alissa doc. I corrected any typos I saw and noted any inconsistencies or suggestions. Most of them are just that; one person's opinion. Others may agree or disagree. I hope some of it was helpful.
Hey Ace! I'm still going through the comments and suggestions, but I wanted to say that I appreciate all your hard work. You've been very helpful and I think some of the scenes have been improved greatly thanks to your input. You're a great editor!

Reactions: Ace Hangman

Dreamer44

Apr 25, 2020
Hello everyone! It's very late around here, and I'm tired, but I've just finished the Alissa expac and before I go to bed I wanted to let you guys take a peek at the doc (link here). Why?

The main reason is that I like to listen to the audience and learn about what you, guys and gurls, want to see. I like having feedback, and it's better to have it before submitting the doc. There have been cases where, after writing a certain character, someone has come to me and told me: "it would be great if we could do X to them". Even if the idea is great, sometimes to implement that idea I have to rewrite scenes that are already in the game, and then the coders have to change them and, honestly, I don't want to bother the coders with things like this. For that reason I'll let you guys see the doc before I submit it, so I can make those changes now.

I've just finished the expac, thus I haven't reviewd the doc yet (that's something I'll be doing next week) and it's probably riddled with typos. If while reading the doc you happen to spot any, I'd appreciate it if you could mark it so I can take a look at it during next week review.

Hugs and kisses,
Fleep
Hey Fleep. Sorry to comment know, I missed this the last couple of weeks.

I liked the content so far, both humiliating and making Alissa submit, and failing to resist the temptation to get fucked by her and ending up making her less submissive.

Could I suggest one more scene in that trend? One for an Alissa forced to remove her cock, where she gets fucked by the PC but she's the one leading.

Reactions: Fleep and valkyr42

Fleep

Oct 24, 2018
Will there be scenes for melara cuz, my gytha is not a demon in my playthrough??

Melara will have most of Demon Gytha scenes, but I want to keep some of the Dragoon Knight scenes Gytha exclusive.
Hey Fleep. Sorry to comment know, I missed this the last couple of weeks.

I liked the content so far, both humiliating and making Alissa submit, and failing to resist the temptation to get fucked by her and ending up making her less submissive.

Could I suggest one more scene in that trend? One for an Alissa forced to remove her cock, where she gets fucked by the PC but she's the one leading.

That sounds good. I'll take it into consideration for future expacs.

Reactions: Dreamer44

IraMorti

Dec 5, 2017
Will Melara have her own exclusive content? Feel like she deserves to have her own something, rather than just be a Gytha-lite.

Fleep

Oct 24, 2018
Will Melara have her own exclusive content? Feel like she deserves to have her own something, rather than just be a Gytha-lite.
There are no plans for that. The main reason I want to give Demon Gytha exclusive scenes is because I don't her pure route to be the absolute superior choice (at least when it comes to maximizing game content), and giving Melara her own exclusive content would ruin that.

dl770041

Dec 28, 2023
There are no plans for that. The main reason I want to give Demon Gytha exclusive scenes is because I don't her pure route to be the absolute superior choice (at least when it comes to maximizing game content), and giving Melara her own exclusive content would ruin that.
what about expanding upon melara as a character, after this stuff with alissa finally gets patched, so that fans don't feel short-changed, for picking gytha's pure route?

Gothamson

Apr 13, 2018
what about expanding upon melara as a character, after this stuff with alissa finally gets patched, so that fans don't feel short-changed, for picking gytha's pure route?
How would it be short changed? Its essentially just like picking a pure or corrupt route with exclusive content to either. Personally I would likely never go corrupt cause you'd lose the sleep with option but others will likely prefer the corrupt stuff.

Reactions: Listo and Karakara