"Flippity Fleep's old tavern" aka "Thread with my submissions and stuff"

Fleep

Oct 24, 2018
The old wooden door lets out a squeak when you force it open and every look in the tavern briefly rises from their drink. Just as you expected, they welcome you with an indifferent frown before resuming their plans of drowning their thought in alcohol. On your part, you answer their warmth by ignoring them and slowly walk towards the bar, where the good ol’ Kruger awaits with his round face, his grey mustache, and his bald head.

“So it’s you again, huh?” he says. “Long time no see.”

You nod and take one of the empty stools. Obviously, it squeaks, everything squeaks in that damned tavern.

“What will it be this time, traveler?” the barman asks while leaning on the counter.

“Same as always,” you answer. “I’ll order a drink for my gullet and a story for my mind. I hope you still have one of those.”

“Like I’ll ever run out of stories,” he laughs. “I can tell you about a she-knight, by the name Lyla, who lost her men and her hopes to the demons of the Frostwood. I know for a fact that some parts are true, but there are still some rumors I’m yet to confirm.”

“Sound interesting, what else do we have?”

“I also know one story or two about the imps who wandered that same Frostwood, and the fate they could suffer whenever they lost a battle.”

“Another promising tale,”
you say. “I guess I’ll leave it up to you to decide. It seems like whatever you chose, I won’t be disappointed.”

“Be careful with what you say, you don’t want to see this old man blushing,”
Kruger laughs while pouring your drink. “Let us begin then. You know the deal, just lay back and lend me your ears…”

Stories: Accepted
Rumors: Submitted
Whispers: work in progress

KOFI
Have you ever liked my content so much that you were like: "Man I wish I could give him a tip or something"? Good news. Now you can, I've created a Ko-Fi page where you can give me your spare change. Every tip is highly, highly appreciated, but don't feel pressured to donate, this is only a way to show your appreciation if you wanted to.

Last edited:

Fleep

Oct 24, 2018
The imp scenes have been implemented! So, if you like teaching those little fuckers a lesson, be it with your cock, your ass or your pussy, now you can do it. You just gotta win against them and then chose however you want to fuck them (that's why they're victory scenes, duh). Go take a look, you imp lover, I hope you like it.

Reactions: Animalistic

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
Congrats on getting another submission in! Looking forward to new Lyla content too. xD

Reactions: Fleep

Fleep

Oct 24, 2018
Congrats on getting another submission in! Looking forward to new Lyla content too. xD
Thanks!! Well, there are some scenes for her waiting in review queue sooooo who knows, we may have them soon. :iiam:

Stupid_Goo

Apr 10, 2021
Honestly, I think the writer felt a little impish and took their time with it.
Get it? Because imps.

Wint3rRyd3r

Feb 14, 2021
Everyone's talking about imps, and here I am just happy to see more Lyla content being worked on. More cynical, dommy, dickgirl knight? Yes please. I might actually buy that collar from the good(ish I think?) witch Vivienne. More fetish fuel for the fetish throne!

Fleep

Oct 24, 2018
Well, the Minotaur Miners are now live and kicking some butts around the Undermountain, so their gdoc will be added to the "implemented" section as soon as the public patch arrives! If you like the idea of sucking on some big cocks for money, getting your ass and mouth ravished whenever you lose, or fucking some mintaur mouth into submission, this trio of burly miners is made for you.

Fleep

Oct 24, 2018
Soooo I've been working on making Gytha scenes repeatable. It's just a minor tweak with not even a single sex scene (for now at least) and it was gonna be a secret, BUT, given how Savin has already said that I'm working on this around the discord, I've decided to post the gdoc around here for three main reasons:

1.-So people can see exactly what it is and it doesn't get mistaken for an expac or something.

2.-So people can comment any mistake they see around the gdoc

3.-So people can voice any ideas they have for Gytha (if they want), so that MAYBE if I have the time I can work one some of them.

Thank you all for your time.:toot:

Wint3rRyd3r

Feb 14, 2021
"Local Alissa apologist somehow avoids exile. Can still be beaten up."

At the risk of sounding mean and a lil bit edgey, I can't wait to smack demon Alissa into oblivion and get to rub it in Gytha's face. Whenever that plot thread is resolved. Someday. Until then, we have an elf to hate fuck! Onward fellow noble edgelords!

I still await more Lyla and want to have her in the refurbished wayfort when possible. Totally not because I like domme futas and want her to be closer. I totally just want the warrior to help out. Completely professional. Swearsy realsies.

Edit: I wouldn't mind the opportunity to point out just how bad Alissa is to Gytha and point out that Gytha was left behind by her precious queen. She's not defending a morally gray character. Alissa has committed all sorts of crimes against the city and its people on top of being a truly evil person who sexually abused her own sister on top of other abuses. I'd be surprised if Gytha wasn't kicked out or locked up since she's so loyal to a figurative and literal demon who threatens the city she's supposed to protect.

Last edited:

LanWolf

Jul 3, 2017
Well, the Minotaur Miners are now live and kicking some butts around the Undermountain, so their gdoc will be added to the "implemented" section as soon as the public patch arrives! If you like the idea of sucking on some big cocks for money, getting your ass and mouth ravished whenever you lose, or fucking some mintaur mouth into submission, this trio of burly miners is made for you.

Awesome, I'll make good use of those points I put in Presence now, can't wait to see it.

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
At the risk of sounding mean and a lil bit edgey, I can't wait to smack demon Alissa into oblivion and get to rub it in Gytha's face. Whenever that plot thread is resolved. Someday. Until then, we have an elf to hate fuck! Onward fellow noble edgelords!
Well, Savin did say that the sex stocks were left in the throne room deliberately so maybe at some point in the future Champions who are so inclined could put Alissa there (and maybe Gytha, they do have room for two), unless they're meant for the Champ and Ryn if they're feeling like they've been very naughty people who need to be 'punished'.

Reactions: Lone Wolf115

Wint3rRyd3r

Feb 14, 2021
Well, Savin did say that the sex stocks were left in the throne room deliberately so maybe at some point in the future Champions who are so inclined could put Alissa there (and maybe Gytha, they do have room for two), unless they're meant for the Champ and Ryn if they're feeling like they've been very naughty people who need to be 'punished'.

Yeah but if she's this much of an Alissa apologist, she'd probably like it. I wish to bully the elf who supports the elven version of [insert disgusting and horrible irl person here]. Still don't know why she wouldn't be exiled or upset Alissa pretty much abandoned her. We need more options to bully Gytha. Elves were made for bully, but she deserves it. Still, stocks are nice. You can throw food at people in them, point and laugh, plow them, or get them to shut up about those damn settlements.

Lone Wolf115

Yeah but if she's this much of an Alissa apologist, she'd probably like it. I wish to bully the elf who supports the elven version of [insert disgusting and horrible irl person here]. Still don't know why she wouldn't be exiled or upset Alissa pretty much abandoned her. We need more options to bully Gytha. Elves were made for bully, but she deserves it. Still, stocks are nice. You can throw food at people in them, point and laugh, plow them, or get them to shut up about those damn settlements.
Maybe some exhibitionist fun for the MC just have with some companions.

Fleep

Oct 24, 2018
Soooo Lyla expac is finally in game and accessible to everyone! I want to thank all of you who already played her content and came here to leave kind words and support, and to those who still haven't tried her new scenes, I encourage you to give her a try. If you like getting dommed, feminization, SPH, or just having a drink with your girl buddy and sending her to the Wayfort, this may be your kind of content.

Wint3rRyd3r

Feb 14, 2021
If you like getting dommed, feminization, SPH, or just having a drink with your girl buddy and sending her to the Wayfort, this may be your kind of content.

Yes, Yes, not applicable but appreciated, and yes. More domme, more futa (please read surgeon general's warning before intercoursing), and wayfort personel? Sign me the fuck up. There's no such thing as too many dommes and now we have collaring content. I needed more BDSM stuff.

jambe_fantome

Jun 15, 2021
Hello Fleep, it was a very good expac, i had a huge evergreen fetish ( not so much since i did more content and understand the character better.... she is more sinister than i expected still sexy but sinister) and you really did her justice. Lyla is really interesting and i'm happy i can see those kind of fetish in Coc2 by interacting with her. I have a couple of questions, was she a commission ? and do you have any future plan for her ? Congratulation on the work done it was awesome.

Fleep

Oct 24, 2018
Hello Fleep, it was a very good expac, i had a huge evergreen fetish ( not so much since i did more content and understand the character better.... she is more sinister than i expected still sexy but sinister) and you really did her justice. Lyla is really interesting and i'm happy i can see those kind of fetish in Coc2 by interacting with her. I have a couple of questions, was she a commission ? and do you have any future plan for her ? Congratulation on the work done it was awesome.
No she was not a comission, but if anyone wants to comm me to have more content of her I'm open to the idea. And about the second question the answer is yes, I would like to keep writing content for her but it will be far into the future, since I would like to work on other projects first.

jambe_fantome

Jun 15, 2021
Thank you a lot for your answers, I will say i was quite smitten with Lyla, you wrote very well the fact she consider your consent and your enjoyement of the scene. The champion take part in it and take pleasure in those scenes and can opt out several times confirming to her she can go deeper. It was very good. I will follow you new projects with anticipation.

Fleep

Oct 24, 2018
It had been a while since the last time I updated the thread. Now I've added the Minotaur Miners to the Implemented subsection, in case anyone wants to check their gdoc and ALSO, what's even more important, I've added Milly's gdoc to the WIP section. She's a sweet woman whose theme getting corrupted by us, and I'm almost done with her initial content, so it would be great if you guys could give me some feedback. Every kind of feedback is highly appreciated, be it about her content, be it new ideas, be it correcting grammar and silly mistakes (a lot of this last kind of feedback is needed I think. I swear some keys from my keyboard are broken or something. Maybe I'm just sleepy, I dunno)... As I was saying, whatever comes to your mind when reading it will surely be helpful, so don't hesitate and share your thoughts.

Last edited:

Dreamer44

Apr 25, 2020
I like Milly; honestly I like corruption so the idea of grabbing this sweet elf and turned her into a naughty elf stereotype sounds good.

So from what I've seen she would have three stages, with the last one being openly slutty, right?

Fleep

Oct 24, 2018
I like Milly; honestly I like corruption so the idea of grabbing this sweet elf and turned her into a naughty elf stereotype sounds good.

So from what I've seen she would have three stages, with the last one being openly slutty, right?
Yeah, that's right. The first stage would be the "sweet woman" stage, the second one would be the "starting to accept her sexual impulses" stage, and the third one would be the "embracing pleasure" stage aka openly slutty stage.

MeiLan

May 15, 2019
Love your stuff, looking forward to having some hot elf-on-elf action with the baker. :allears:

pinkcaitgang

Feb 3, 2022
Love your stuff as well!!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: Fleep