[Fixt[ Luca Sub Switch is unavailable

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oblivion9873

Nov 4, 2019
No matter what configuration of genitals I test, the "sub switch" option is always greyed out, stating I'm too big for her and she's too big for me. Even if I have 1 penis with 1x1 size and orifices with 100000 capacity.

ensembien

Jul 27, 2023
If you don't want to wait until this is fixed and just want to play NOW, you can fix it yourself. In file content_vesperia.*.js. replace both comparisons "<0" with ">=0" or ">-1" in this expression:
Code:
pc.cockThatFits(luca.vaginalCapacity())<0||luca.cockThatFits(1.25*pc.biggestVaginalCapacity())<0

I.e. it should become one of these:
Code:
pc.cockThatFits(luca.vaginalCapacity())>=0||luca.cockThatFits(1.25*pc.biggestVaginalCapacity())>=0
Code:
pc.cockThatFits(luca.vaginalCapacity())>-1||luca.cockThatFits(1.25*pc.biggestVaginalCapacity())>-1

lowercase_donkey

Scientist
Apr 27, 2016
Thanks
If you don't want to wait until this is fixed and just want to play NOW, you can fix it yourself. In file content_vesperia.*.js. replace both comparisons "<0" with ">=0" or ">-1" in this expression:
Code:
pc.cockThatFits(luca.vaginalCapacity())<0||luca.cockThatFits(1.25*pc.biggestVaginalCapacity())<0

I.e. it should become one of these:
Code:
pc.cockThatFits(luca.vaginalCapacity())>=0||luca.cockThatFits(1.25*pc.biggestVaginalCapacity())>=0
Code:
pc.cockThatFits(luca.vaginalCapacity())>-1||luca.cockThatFits(1.25*pc.biggestVaginalCapacity())>-1
Thanks, I'll fix it for everyone. Gotta wait for next patch tho.

Status
Not open for further replies.