Fiction recommendations?

Beem0b0t

Jun 6, 2021
So, I was doing some looking earlier and there's a few pieces of fiction written for CoC2 but I couldn't find any outside of anything I've written for Etheryn. Has anyone else found or written anything for Etheryn as far as fanfiction goes out there?

Aelana

Apr 16, 2020
What fanfic have you written?

I know of one piece of fanfic, which spun off of CoC. The series "For Ignam"

There is little direct fanfic that I have found. Mostly it was stuff that was CoC inspired, possibly by some ex-writers, but nothing explicitly CoC.

Beem0b0t

Jun 6, 2021
Well, I wrote a, rather poorly named, "series of one-shots"; just a few quick pieces for when I felt like I got some inspiration that I've put on AO3. But as far as CoC fiction goes I almost always see crossover and inspire fics but hardly ever anything that takes place in either universe or directly with the related characters. There are a handful with Urta and even a few with Kiyoko, but otherwise they're few and far between.

I suppose it makes sense cause the draw of CoC has always been that anyone can get sucked through a portal to Mareth and with CoC2 it's become clear that the reverse is now possible, but I still feel like there's been so little interaction with the characters in universe themselves.

I'll have to check HF too though, I forgot to check there first somehow!