Favourite Crew Member

Shiranui

Apr 6, 2017
well we have 3 subby puppies to play with until then
Yer but only 1 is on my ship at the moment. I mean I still have a subby robot, subby cow girl, subby when I win yoga dog and 2 insatiable goo creature one is green and the other silver. One of which I can wear like a fancy suit while the other I can stuff in a bubble making her very sensitive.

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
I think you can mod sub Sera. Could be wrong wrong though.

Yup, you can de-dick her, change her skin color to pink and give a vacuum seal as the Tharratch creditors say. I would never change her mods, but I do admit to giving her hymen back when I sub her.

Last edited:

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
Guys, I was talking about Inessa. "Fuckerfly"? Seriously, c'mon!!

Edit: oh, shit, I was so wrapped up in the conversation I genuinely forgot the topic of the thread. Woops.

Last edited:

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
Guys, I was talking about Inessa. "Fuckerfly"? Seriously, c'mon!!

Edit: oh, shit, I was so wrapped up in the conversation I genuinely forgot the topic of the thread. Woops.

lol

I would argue otherwise, but everyone has the right to their own opinion.

There's not a whole lot of fem boys.There's enough to count on one hand. Dickgirls on the other hand...

Of course, there aren't any dickgirls on the crew. Yet.

Reactions: TheSph3X

Lashcharge

Aug 27, 2015
There's not a whole lot of fem boys.There's enough to count on one hand. Dickgirls on the other hand...

Of course, there aren't any dickgirls on the crew. Yet.
Your hand sure has a lot of fingers...

That's suprising to hear actually.

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
Let's see... Alex is an androgynous character. The Ovir Dancer and Aliss are technically male, but they're more like shemales. Seifyn and the Queensguard are also males, but they look like regular females. Ara Kei and the Pidemme can be whatever. Same goes to Ben. Our five fingers would be Liamme, Kase, Cameron, Delilah and Embry.

Lashcharge

Aug 27, 2015
Let's see... Alex is an androgynous character. The Ovir Dancer and Aliss are technically male, but they're more like shemales. Seifyn and the Queensguard are also males, but they look like regular females. Ara Kei and the Pidemme can be whatever. Same goes to Ben. Our five fingers would be Liamme, Kase, Cameron, Delilah and Embry.
Raskvel Traps, Prai Ellit, Peck, technically Lerris and maybe Able.

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
Unlike Del and Embry, Prai Ellit and Lerris have fully transitioned by the time you meet them. Peck's artwork looks very feminine, but I've never read his contents, so I can't say if you're in the right (I assume you are, don't worry :p)

I don't know why I forgot about the raskvel traps.

Lashcharge

Aug 27, 2015
Unlike Del and Embry, Prai Ellit and Lerris have fully transitioned by the time you meet them. Peck's artwork looks very feminine, but I've never read his contents, so I can't say if you're in the right (I assume you are, don't worry :p)

I don't know why I forgot about the raskvel traps.
I think Pecks only from shower sex, but that face just screams femboy all the way in.
Cameron is the one that has confusing art, since he's describbed as a trap and he is depicted as a twink.

Harlequin

Dec 18, 2017
Lets see... got three, going on four whenever Syri joins the team, but for now lets list the ones I do enjoy...

Anno - Puppy slut? Check. She can become thicc? Layers and layers of checks, yes please and thank you for this. While Pippa is thicc, never really appealed to me, but Huskar Anno? Yes, more of this stuff; I hope the gym event that someone is writing out for Anno gets approved.
Azra - Nebulous basically covers my thoughts on this all; smart milfy goodness all wrapped with huge tits and a cock. Can't wait until the studdening!
Paige - I'm not the biggest furry dude, but eh, don't give a shit, Paige is hot as hell with her limber body, do enjoy the sparring scenes as minor as they seemingly are; want to see more of our favorite navigator.

Honorable mention has to go to the kittyboi Kase; don't feel like making too much of a kase for him right now, so eh, cute kittyboi + another amazonian character (untreated).

Shiranui

Apr 6, 2017
And that's one of the reasons why I'd love it if busts stuck to text descriptions!
To be fair to the artists quite a few are commissioned before the text is even in game so they have a bust on update. And honestly I don't mind as long as the bust still portrays who the character is and isn't disturbing to look at looking at you current Cheshire busts for Syri and Anno also Renezuo's Sera bust and jacques00 Nova bust. seriously those all look so strange for different reasons.

That said I put up with Annos one cause its that or Gats also I am 99% sure the bust on Annos wiki page and in game are the same but something looks off with the in game version.

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
Trap: dude who looks like a lady.
Twink: pretty guy who isn't a manly man of manliness.

It might be a fine line, but it's the one that decided whether I want to go into lewds with Cameron or Able :p

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
In TiTS terms, would you say that Petr looks like Embry?

I don't know if you know of the manga Berserk, but if you do, think of Serpico as opposed to Griffith.

Last edited:

Shiranui

Apr 6, 2017
In TiTS terms, would you say that Petr looks like Embry?
OK I get it now I miss understood the description of twink. Twinks are clearly male but with feminine qualities. While traps can easily be mistaken for girls.

Libelous

Aug 2, 2016
I am forever at an impass between Kase, Azra and Paige. So fuck it, all 3 are.

(Ooooo the possibilities of a foursome) :allears:

Shiranui

Apr 6, 2017
wtf did you mean by "mental condition"?
Honestly I should probably have not typed that. But apparently after more than 24 hours of being awake making a joke at my own expense seemed like a good idea. But to answer your question basically due to a mental condition I was born with, I can easily misunderstand and or misinterpret info given to me.

Using the comment I replied to where I said that. What he likely meant by his description of a Twink was, "A male that could be easily recognized as male, but has enough feminine traits to class him as pretty instead of handsome". While I read it as "A male that on first look appears to be female but with more than a passing glance would be seen as male". So basically just barely more masculine than a trap in the androgynous looks department.

Lashcharge

Aug 27, 2015
OK I get it now I miss understood the description of twink. Twinks are clearly male but with feminine qualities. While traps can easily be mistaken for girls.
It depends on who you ask, since it's a slang word, but in my opinion I wouldn't say Twinks have feminine qualities. What defines a twink is that they look younger than they really are. Boyish would be a better word than feminine qualities.

Wiki lead-in has the best explination really:
Twink is gay slang for a young man in his late teens to early twenties whose traits may include: general physical attractiveness; little or no body or facial hair; a slim to average build; and a youthful appearance that belies an older chronological age.

Petr and Gody I think are the only twinks in game.

Amakawa Yuuto

Sep 6, 2015
Berlin
Let's see...
From most favourite to least favourite:
- "Nova" (or, since you can name her, in my case Sylvia), because equippable crewmembers are the best - even if her content is spread out into tidbits here and there.
(The Siegwulfe drone would get second place, but she really isn't much of a crew member, so she's in the "is there, too" group.)
- Paige, because competence is a fetish of mine, and the various paths her scenes are set up with are simply awesome. (They were apparently a nightmare to code, though.)
- Anno, for the same reason as Paige, just with less awesome scene variance.
- Sub-Sera. A succubus bound by contract would be higher up in this list if I didn't have to use double-think and mental canon discontinuity to justify my nice-to-mischiveous character getting her.
- Shekka, because a tiny horny mechanic who might just be to embarassed to tell me she loves me is cool.
- Azra is okay. I'm not much a fan of dickgirls, but she's huge (as in tall, not as in wide), which is awesome, too. Also, I like how her talks are set up.
- Reaha. A guilt-free way to get a slave (sorry, indentured servant), who'll stay with you out of affection even after she paid of her contract! Sadly, I'm not that much into cowgirls, and after curing her addiction there's not much except for one-scene fucks. Also, sleeping with her only gets you cuddles, no wake-up-sex. (But then, as far as I can tell only Sera wakes you up by fucking you.)
- Bess/Ben - seems to be as good as abandoned, and I don't care much for her writing, but I got to have a robot on board that I can call Armitage.
- Chelise - easy to get, with you from the start, low maintenance, fun.
- Yammi - slightly harder to get, low maintenance, fun - and nets you a pexiga, which I'll just consider a part of her package.
- Pippa, Kase, and the Varmint are there, too.

JK Drack

Feb 8, 2018
Paige, Nova, and Anno. But if it's still a thing that will come one day or another, Syri and Fissi will definitely get equally in first place when they will be followers.