Votes: 10 14.3%
  • Ogrish

Votes: 6 8.6%
  • River

Votes: 12 17.1%

• Total voters

PalletTown

Sep 10, 2015
Since there are so many polls coming out, I decided to add one of my own. So who is your favorite character in CoC II that is not sexable and will probably never be sexable. I had to limit the poll to Hawkthorne due to poll limitations

Criteria for my list:
Have no sex scenes with the player.
Extremely unlikely to get sex scenes with the player due to various reasons.
Not related to the player. Aka Kinu
Not hostile to the player. Aka Tollus
Must reside in Hawkthorne

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
Ivris is bae.

Emily Smith

Apr 20, 2021
Since there are so many polls coming out, I decided to add one of my own. So who is your favorite character in CoC II that is not sexable and will probably never be sexable. I had to limit the poll to Hawkthorne due to poll limitations

Criteria for my list:
Have no sex scenes with the player.
Extremely unlikely to get sex scenes with the player due to various reasons.
Not related to the player. Aka Kinu
Not hostile to the player. Aka Tollus
Must reside in Hawkthorne
But Carmen is getting sex scenes (or so I'm led to believe). Mine is Gweyr, I love how fierce she is and even after being banished she still stayed on the cults tail.

Sep 1, 2021
Gweyr, I enjoy her character, her devotion to hunting down the cult alone, and doing what she thinks is right, even if it does have some consequences. I'm also a sucker for dommy, warrior, wolf women. The closest I get to that is Magna (shame she isn't a summon) from the Shades of the Past quest. That is also why Loona is one of the girls in my profile pic.

Reactions: PalletTown

Gabranth

Apr 26, 2023
Sanders, cool old man who has seen his fair share of stuff, and gives great advice, big dad energy.
Classic Barry: that friendly 50 yo man having a pint at the pub.

Ivris: Cool design, too bad you don't really interact with her.

Reactions: PalletTown

HK-47

May 17, 2017
Sanders because he’s basically CoC2Verse!Obi-Wan Kenobi.

De3ta

Feb 17, 2022
Gareth; both because he's cool and because hes one of the few characters i'm fairly certain we arent going to ever fuck. Thus making it the evergreen answer.

Boshe

Apr 4, 2022
The only technically fuckable or slated to be fuckable are Carmen, River and Nelia. Pretty sure Savin gave a pretty sure "No." to everyone else.

Alypia

Apr 22, 2016
Gareth; both because he's cool and because hes one of the few characters i'm fairly certain we arent going to ever fuck. Thus making it the evergreen answer.
If you mean Garret, he only fucks she/her characters with a pussy.

If you mean Garth, there is a flashback scene in the quest Winter Wolf where you may optionally assume Gweyr's point of view as she pegs him.

Reactions: De3ta

Boshe

Apr 4, 2022
I don't think that being told by his wife, even as excruciatingly detailed as it was, counts as technically fuckable. Then again, I've counted River as technically fuckable due to the whole pillow-biting business.

De3ta

Feb 17, 2022
If you mean Garret, he only fucks she/her characters with a pussy.

If you mean Garth, there is a flashback scene in the quest Winter Wolf where you may optionally assume Gweyr's point of view as she pegs him.
that is very funny

Dec 28, 2016
100% ogrish. i love orcs, and his sprite by moira just makes him look SO pretty, and i just want him to pound my character over his anvil.
His long hair is nice too

Reactions: Kesil