Votes: 13 31.0%
  • Something Exotic

Votes: 10 23.8%

• Total voters

Glassboy

Sep 6, 2015
Ireland
Sounds good to me.

And I can do it without offending anyone.

You're now breathing manually. :)

Also, what's with the thing of making hair into some weird star-field looking thing? Or hair with changing colours?

Are you talking about the aurora hair dye thingie?
68489e19f182715e6a40809029c16ce4.jpg
4e1fb4002267712b15893d1a1c65ba21.jpg
galaxy-space-hair-trend-style-371__700.jpg

It looks pretty awesome but from what I've seen it fades after like a week or two. So you're forced to either redo it constantly and risk damaging your hair (and constantly going to the hairdresser isn't cheap), or leave it and end up with dull, dead looking hair for a few months.

Reactions: ShySquare

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
Nah, it wasn't referencing anything in real life. I was more thinking about people's oh so "OCs" with weird hair stuff.

tumblr_osemxhZeVt1w7ybg2o1_1280.jpg

Glassboy

Sep 6, 2015
Ireland
@Woider
Ah I get you. It looks very out of place. Something like that I'd probably reserve for a supernatural character, like a God or a demon and only use sparingly at that. Like what JD is saying, I'm not completely up to date on mlp lore but Princess Luna is the Goddess of night in the show right? So her hair actual suits her character design instead of just trying to be pretty. But another major difference is that Lunas' hairs aesthetics match that of the rest of the show, whereas with that picture there it looks like the artist didn't draw the stars, they just pasted a picture. So you have a dissonance with the art styles, they clash and the picture doesn't work. The viewers eye is forced to focus on the ears and tail because of the detail in the and you could almost miss out on noticing the giant horse cock, which is probably supposed to be the focal point of the image because it's so plain, dull and boring by comparison.

Or I could be talking shite. I am quite tired.

Also that's the worst signature I've ever seen.

Nephilim_Anunnaki

Sep 7, 2015
And I can do it without offending anyone.

You're now breathing manually. :)

Are you talking about the aurora hair dye thingie?
68489e19f182715e6a40809029c16ce4.jpg
4e1fb4002267712b15893d1a1c65ba21.jpg
galaxy-space-hair-trend-style-371__700.jpg

It looks pretty awesome but from what I've seen it fades after like a week or two. So you're forced to either redo it constantly and risk damaging your hair (and constantly going to the hairdresser isn't cheap), or leave it and end up with dull, dead looking hair for a few months.

I love those

I like the Princess Luna hair

Me too

GothPastel

Scientist
Creator
Jan 6, 2017
Where the crows are.
In terms of natural hair colours, definitely black. I've dyed mine that colour more than a few times (as well as blue and deep purple but I never stuck with those).
But goddamn I love white hair. Dyed doesn't always look good, but when it does, god it does. And then there's the occasion it occurs naturally in people with albinism - no roots!
...The white hair thing is probably why Kyoko Kirigiri is currently my fave girl.

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
I love white hair as well, but I'm more a fan of Ishvalans than a solid pale coloration

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
So what, like black hair on pale skin and white hair on dark skin?

I'm not as much a fan of the light skin/dark hair motif as the opposite one.

Thi

Apr 18, 2017
I really don't care what colour your hair has, as long as it fit's with the rest of your body and style.

But if I have to chose, it would be all variations of blonde and redheads and ginger-ish.

Glassboy

Sep 6, 2015
Ireland
It can be very hard to dye hair white, especially if you're naturally dark and then you need to take care in case it gets dirty.
But I love the kinda vampiric look of pale skin, white hair and red contacts. Or you could pair any saturated colour of contacts with it really.

I really don't care what colour your hair has, as long as it fit's with the rest of your body and style.
This.

Reactions: ShySquare

Ellipsis

Dec 5, 2015
Silver. Anyone who knows me on Facebook knows I have a particular weakness for girls with blue eyes and silver hair.