Votes: 14 33.3%
  • Black

Votes: 13 31.0%
  • Something Exotic

Votes: 10 23.8%

• Total voters

cobra

Aug 29, 2015
I was wondering what the community favorite majority was these days so post your favorite hair color and why. So I'll start, I like platinum blondes because they always have more fun plus they just look the prettiest to me.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
Not to be a dick or anything, but that's a rather small amount of options. And what the hell is "something exotic" meant to be? Technicolour hair? Silver? Gray? Platinum Blonde? Psychadelic?

Anyway, it really depends on the character's skin colour for me. So I don't really have an absolute favourite.

Reactions: Nephilim_Anunnaki

cobra

Aug 29, 2015
And what the hell is "something exotic" meant to be?.

"Something exotic" means non-standard realistic colors that's not listed on the poll like anime hair colors or something like that. If you pick "something exotic" then be sure to describe it in your post. :)

Ethereal Dragon

Aug 28, 2015
Chose exotic cause various hair colors I tend to like. Personally I like the color blue the most since it's a fav color. There is a normal color on the list that I've always liked and that's black. I also happen to be a redhead myself though my hair has lightened and bleached due to sun exposure and age to become more of a strawberry blonde or a bit of a dull copper color.

Freed85

Aug 31, 2015
Brunette because someone has to be generic! I'm just partial to it since I am a brunette.

IvoryOwl

Sep 1, 2015
Not to be a dick or anything, but that's a rather small amount of options. And what the hell is "something exotic" meant to be? Technicolour hair? Silver? Gray? Platinum Blonde? Psychadelic?

At first I was like... are psychadelic hair colors even a thing? Then I did some googling and this is what I found.
1+a+1+a+a+a+a+les+journey+of+young+girl.jpg

Now I want it as an option in-game.

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
I will always be a redhead lover.
Redhead or Ginger, because those hair colors look so good with FRECKLES. <3

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
So I took Exotic option and wanted say Rainbow. And I add to above posters that color choice is around 1-3 choices too short.

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
I like girls with crazy colored hair as long as they aren't communists [which sadly most are].

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
I want to think that wasn't bait of the "all feminists are ugly and fat and bitter and don't get laid and eat their own menses - yes all of this is bad!" type.
Certainly don't think that was the intention of the uploader. But I get the feeling that ain't your target.

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
I want to think that wasn't bait of the "all feminists are ugly and fat and bitter and don't get laid and eat their own menses - yes all of this is bad!" type.

I think of "the patriarchy" to be about as realistic as "the illuminati," "cis-white-hetero-male privilege" being the "zionist conspiracy" so on and so forth. So basically I wouldn't want to be involved with a cultural marxist any more than I'd want to be involved with someone who thinks Prison Planet is the only reliable news source.

As for looks, said conspiracy theorists with neon hair are often some of the most physically attractive people I ever come across, but if they expect me to believe my skin color or chromosomes have made my life objectively easier than the lives of others that is pretty much a chasm I can't bridge.

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
So it's what I feared it'd be like. Since this is not the place to pointlessly open those cans of worms, I'll just say that generalizations are bad, idiots are what they are regardless of [insert feature here] and quietly leave the thread.

PyrateHyena

Oct 13, 2015
I like girls with crazy colored hair as long as they aren't communists [which sadly most are].

Well, I like communists with crazy colored hair as long as they aren't... and well, I think I lost my point.

Topic? Uhm, Redheads are great. Brunettes are fine and Blondes are all right. For colors I like pink and purple and blue and green and any tone of turquoise, but if I have to choose a favourite, it would probably be a light pinkish purple (like #EAA2EC).
EDIT: So "exotic" beats red, but only by a neglectable margin.

Last edited:

Vio

Feb 24, 2017
I, personally, prefer natural hair over dyed hair. Girls with dyed hair are usually, but not always, seeking attention and have daddy issues, among other things. Plus, it causes hair damage. You could always use various treatments to keep it from, say, thinning, but it's just unneeded maintenance.
My answer might be a little biased, as I have actually had dyed hair in the past. I thought it was fucking awesome at the time, but now that I look back at it I hate myself.

Also, my favourite hair colour is brown. brown is awesome brown is awesome brown is awesome

Glassboy

Sep 6, 2015
Ireland
Nah there's no one hair colour that's better than another. What I like with hair is when people braid in beautiful styles or decorate it with jewelry and otherwise use their hair as a way to express their own personality.

It's so much easier to sate what looks awful with peoples hair and that's usually when it's dyed poorly. Y'know the overdone blonde hair that doesn't suit your complexion, or when the roots aren't dyed properly so you have an unattractive stark contrast, or when the dye fades after a week and you're left with dull, desaturated, damaged looking hair, or everybody who dyes there hair that ugly blue colour, it looks good on no one.

Not to say dyed hair can't be nice, but usually only when it's done carefully to create a well thought out look.

Hope I don't upset anyone whining about hair dye. :p

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
Nah there's no one hair colour that's better than another. What I like with hair is when people braid in beautiful styles or decorate it with jewelry and otherwise use their hair as a way to express their own personality.

It's so much easier to sate what looks awful with peoples hair and that's usually when it's dyed poorly. Y'know the overdone blonde hair that doesn't suit your complexion, or when the roots aren't dyed properly so you have an unattractive stark contrast, or when the dye fades after a week and you're left with dull, desaturated, damaged looking hair, or everybody who dyes there hair that ugly blue colour, it looks good on no one.

Not to say dyed hair can't be nice, but usually only when it's done carefully to create a well thought out look.

Hope I don't upset anyone whining about hair dye. :p

No one can upset people more than me in this thread.

PyrateHyena

Oct 13, 2015
[...] Girls with dyed hair are usually, but not always, seeking attention and have daddy issues, among other things. [...]

I feel that is a tad unfair to say. Again just my stupid and prolly also biased opinion, but everyone has general parent or specific daddy issues. And I think (personal oponion) that people expressing that (among other things) openly, whether conciously or not, are actually quite brave. And pretty :D.

No one can upset people more than me in this thread.

If what I wrote was somewhat insensitive (I honestly do not know) or explained badly (like not at all) and therefore got into the wrong throat (unable to find a suitable english expression, because "taking something the wrong way" makes it sound like a concious decision; that again is probably my mis- or overinterpretation), I would like to apologise and should start using footnotes. Again, I might be misinterpreting your post as well, so if that was not about me quoting you at all, or just neglectably, I am sorry to bother.

Back on track, I get and agree with what @Vio wrote about hair quality (I have been there). But if it's just about color, I just like the unusual. That statement of course is not about color at all. It is more about interconnectiveness and semiotic relations, making a certain (hair) color signify all kinds of other stuff that is appealing or not.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
My Jimmies shall remain 0% rustled. There is no need to be upset.

Also, what's with the thing of making hair into some weird star-field looking thing? Or hair with changing colours?