FanArt Collection CoC2 Girls

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
I'm itching to get into writing to go alongside the drawing. Should I start a new thread for that, or keep them with the art?
If you mean writing for the game, yes. That would need to go to the CoC2 area.

If you mean captions/stories for the art, technically no. It might get a bit disorderly posting stories AND art.

vicskywalker

Sep 24, 2015
Really like your art. Your Jen designs especially I love seeing realistic armor. I know you like antlers, have you considered drawing Brienne?

InterestedTalker

Apr 5, 2019
I'm really still just starting with digital stuff, I don't know how to do anything fancy with it yet. Anyone know a good tutorial?

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
When typing a message, use the "Image" option (square with mountains and a sun) and paste the link.

As an example...

8HtZrRk.png
[/spoiler¡

If you quote my message, you'll be able to see the code if you pick "Use BB Code Editor".

Wsan

Scientist
Creator
Jan 8, 2016
Whoa! Never saw your Brienne stuff, that's awesome. Milker machines and big tiddy cowgirls go together perfectly.

Fleep

Oct 24, 2018
I think the drawings are awesome. I like those Brienne's even beter than the original.

The Observer

Scientist
FoE Mod
Aug 27, 2015
Well, ain't that there jus' adorable. Ya went to all this trouble f'r lil' ol me? Wouldn't be right none to let a good deed like this to go unrewarded, ain't that th' truth...

Reactions: QualityCuntrol