FanArt Collection CoC2 Girls

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
There’s always trying your hand at Lieutenant Jen fighting orcs. She’s semi-racist against them and they’re in the same area.

Gardeford

Scientist
Creator
Aug 26, 2015
I want to try my hand at action shots and darker content.
The wraith that chopped atugias head possesses humans, but when he gets all wraithy they basically smile till the smile becomes sardonic. If you wanna draw just likke any old guy with the creepiest jaw stretching smile you could imagine, holding a greatsword sized pair of scissors, that would be spook/10

Reactions: BubbleLord

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
The wraith that chopped atugias head possesses humans, but when he gets all wraithy they basically smile till the smile becomes sardonic. If you wanna draw just likke any old guy with the creepiest jaw stretching smile you could imagine, holding a greatsword sized pair of scissors, that would be spook/10
Spook-up to 11 -- make dancing skeletons

InterestedTalker

Apr 5, 2019
There's something really cute about a girl letting her hair down when she usually has it up in a ponytail. Gap Moe?

Balaknightfang

Resident Coke Addict
Aug 5, 2018
Lots of great work in this latest post. I love the cait titfuck, the harpies are cute as fuck, and your armor designs are fantastic.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
tidkitties, erry gotdahm time

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
Then your Google-fu is stronger than my Google-fu. I bow down to thee.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
Not a fan of the graphic beat-up, enslaving and implied breaking but it’s still good for some ideas (like Boomer in a sex swing). Really looking forward to more lighter/consensual rough sex-type stuff though since it’s obvious the games have been inspiring you.

InterestedTalker

Apr 5, 2019
Yeah don't worry, they'll be a mix of everything. Really dark stuff, really light and fluffy stuff, and the stuff in the middle. Bit of everything.

InterestedTalker

Apr 5, 2019
Yeah I just watched Red Cliff (the 2008 chinese movie). It's... not very good, but the set and costume design is amazing, so I got really into Chinese clothing.

InterestedTalker

Apr 5, 2019
I'm itching to get into writing to go alongside the drawing. Should I start a new thread for that, or keep them with the art?