Fallen ~Makina and the City of Ruins~ [NOW Available on Steam, Manga Gamer, and JAST]

Talonblade

Aug 12, 2017
Just finished playing this and I have to say, you guys did a great job with the translation. I am looking forward to your next project and many more afterwards.

Reactions: Rakushun

Rakushun

Feb 3, 2018
Just finished playing this and I have to say, you guys did a great job with the translation. I am looking forward to your next project and many more afterwards.

Hey! Thanks a ton! We worked really hard on Fallen, so your kind words mean a lot to us. Hopefully if Treasure Hunter Claire is really successful, there will be a lot more games for us to do in the future.

Rakushun

Feb 3, 2018
I think it should be fine. We just updated it to Version 1.07, which removed most of the intact H-content from the Steam version of the game.

Of course, these can be put back into the game with the patch from our website.

Vendrick

Aug 26, 2016
Played your guys game. Honestly one of 2 best games i played in this 2 years (other one XVI Liz of the Tower). And by best i really mean the best. I played a lot of RPGMaker games, that are either too short, or have bad english translation, or just not really that fun.
Really hope to see you guys again.
Also Goblin Route is one of the best stories i ever seen.

Rakushun

Feb 3, 2018
Played your guys game. Honestly one of 2 best games i played in this 2 years (other one XVI Liz of the Tower). And by best i really mean the best. I played a lot of RPGMaker games, that are either too short, or have bad english translation, or just not really that fun.
Really hope to see you guys again.
Also Goblin Route is one of the best stories i ever seen.

Thank you so much! I actually showed your comment to our staff, and it warmed our hearts. It was very encouraging to see that our work continues to be appreciated. :)

And yes, the Goblin Route was very popular with most of our fans. If there's ever a Fallen 2 (highly likely), I could see there being another goblin-like route.

Please look forward to our next game, Treasure Hunter Claire, next month in July!

Reactions: Vendrick

null_blank

Oct 29, 2015
I was not expecting this turn of events from Steam. Looks like someone sane still works there.

Godspeed all ero game makers/publishers/translators.

Rakushun

Feb 3, 2018
I was not expecting this turn of events from Steam. Looks like someone sane still works there.

Godspeed all ero game makers/publishers/translators.

Yeah, the latest news from them has been a huge sigh of relief for us. There was so much uncertainty and we didn't know what was going to happen.

Looks like our games and H-games in general will be here to stay for the foreseeable future!