Fallen ~Makina and the City of Ruins~ [NOW Available on Steam, Manga Gamer, and JAST]

Rakushun

Feb 3, 2018
dVSqrhW.jpg

Hi everyone,

I just wanted to preface this by saying that I've been playing Japanese hentai games for a long time and fell in love with them. Over the years, I played a lot of really great games, but 99% of the time I thought, "I wish this was translated and uncensored." While there was another company (which I won't name) that came along and did that, I felt like they weren't doing the genre justice. So I decided that I was going to do it myself, and started my own publishing company, Kagura Games. I'd like to present our first game, "Fallen ~Makina and the City of Ruins~".

Jud8SSi.jpg

"Fallen takes you on an adventure through the City and Ruins of Gardona, where there are rumors of mystery and treasure. It has brought many travelers and adventurers to the city, including Makina, a renowned swordswoman known throughout the kingdom. However, there's something amiss about this place...

The citizens of Gardona seem to be acting strangely, growing more and more deviant. Could this have something to do with the ruins? It's up to Makina to explore the city and find out what could be causing these abnormalities. Maybe she will find her answers deep within the halls and catacombs of the ruins. Or perhaps, she too will succumb to the spreading corruption..."

I actually played this game when it was released by developer, Another Story, in July of last year. It was probably my game of the year. Honestly, I never thought I would be localizing it. However, I felt strongly that this game deserved a great translation, so I contacted Another Story, and the rest is history.

The game will be released on Steam, Manga Gamer, and JAST USA on February 23rd. It will be localized in both Native English and Chinese languages.

There will be over 45 Unique CG and over 70 Unique H-Scenes. It will include a content update that adds over 15 New Unique CG and over 20 New H-Scenes that will come with the full game.

Please support us! We won't be able to survive and continue licensing games without your help and support.

For more information, please visit us at the links below and check out the Uncensored Sample CG at our website. I'll also be happy to answer any questions you may have in this thread. Thank you guys so much!

Links

Our Steam Store Page: http://store.steampowered.com/app/791330/Fallen_Makina_and_the_City_of_Ruins/

Manga Gamer Store Page:
http://www.mangagamer.com/detail.php?goods_type=1&product_code=1046

JAST Store Page:
https://www.jastusa.com/fallen-makina-and-the-city-of-ruins

Our Website: www.kaguragames.com

Our Patreon: www.patreon.com/KaguraGames

Our Twitter: https://twitter.com/KaguraGaming

Our FB: http://fb.me/KaguraGames

Official Discord: https://discord.gg/8Qsn5en

Here's a preview of the Uncensored Sample CG you can find at our website:
Sample_6.png

Last edited:
Reactions: Vergil1989

klx

Jan 25, 2018
Uhh... This is clearly not that type of product which I will buy in Steam Store.

Rakushun

Feb 3, 2018
Uhh... This is clearly not that type of product which I will buy in Steam Store.

Ya, we've had some players have some concerns with that. We're currently working on finding other platforms to sell the game on. We'll have another one within the next week or so :)

Vergil1989

Feb 1, 2018
Illinois
I've seen a few Japanese games like this I'd have loved to play, except of course I don't speak the language, so seeing this actually makes me pretty happy myself. I have a few games on Steam and while I've glanced at a few softcore eske games, this would definitely be something I'd buy. Whether or not it actually worked on my PC is another story, but I'd be all for this. :D

Reactions: Rakushun

klx

Jan 25, 2018
Well. I have some workshop creations in my profile, some of them is pretty popular. I don't want peoples going to my profile and see 18+ stuff in where.
If Steam officially allows publishing of those kind of games, they need to allow to hide them from profile. Probably you can do this request because you are publisher.

Also, I'm pretty ok with having multiple accounts except it is impossible to stay logged in both of them simultaneously, which is ruins the idea.

Reactions: Rakushun

Ethereal Dragon

Aug 28, 2015
Well I can tell you this is top notch art. I would certainly buy a copy of it. A way some developers for H -games are doing things to sell their games on steam nowadays is that they release a version of the game without H-content and allow users who bought the game to go to the developers website and get a patch which just adds back all the lewds stuff.

Merilirem

Oct 17, 2016
Would be nice to know the fetishes before i consider purchase though. Specifically things relating to the more extreme content types that such a setting may have.

Rakushun

Feb 3, 2018
I've seen a few Japanese games like this I'd have loved to play, except of course I don't speak the language, so seeing this actually makes me pretty happy myself. I have a few games on Steam and while I've glanced at a few softcore eske games, this would definitely be something I'd buy. Whether or not it actually worked on my PC is another story, but I'd be all for this. :D

I know what you mean. One of my goals is to be able to translate and localize as many Japanese hentai games as possible and bring them to the English and Chinese speaking communities. If Fallen is really successful, I'll be one step towards that goal.

Hopefully this game will be able to run on your system. Please look forward to the game on February 23rd!

Well I can tell you this is top notch art. I would certainly buy a copy of it. A way some developers for H -games are doing things to sell their games on steam nowadays is that they release a version of the game without H-content and allow users who bought the game to go to the developers website and get a patch which just adds back all the lewds stuff.

Thank you! I'll let the artist know how much you liked his art.

You can acquire the Uncensor Patch from our website once the game is released on Steam from here:

https://kaguragames.com/patch/

I'm glad to hear someone's out there willing to do right by some of these games unlike that other company. Definitely interested.

Thank you so much! It's been pretty frustrating for me to see machine translated games being sold on Steam. I felt like I had to do something to provide them competition; that's why I started Kagura Games.

Would be nice to know the fetishes before i consider purchase though. Specifically things relating to the more extreme content types that such a setting may have.

There's a lot to like in this game. The only thing I'd say it's missing is futa.

Last edited:

Rakushun

Feb 3, 2018
Hi guys, just wanted to mention that this game will 100% be available on another platform other than Steam. I hope to have a big announcement about that sometime this week :)

Reactions: sevlina

klx

Jan 25, 2018
You realize you can hide your purchases if you're embarrassed.
Looks like you missed the point: I don't want to buy and remove it from my account. I want to buy and play :p
You don't going naked outside? You are not, probably. So, Steam account is "going outside".

lostone2

Aug 27, 2015
Seeing that I have no friends (at least that know about my game habits or care about my steam profile *lol*), I'll buy it, not only because the game interest me by itself, but also as a vote of confidence behind the idea.

Malpha

Feb 22, 2016
How the fuck do you do that anyways? or is it that option that makes your steam profile private and where only friends can see you and what games you play?
Best of my knowledge, you can only set them to hidden in your library, so they won't show up in the normal list, and set yourself to offline on steam.

klx

Jan 25, 2018
As far as I know there is no way to show it back. So, it is not an option.

Rakushun

Feb 3, 2018
Hi everyone, I should have a big announcement coming up soon. Please look forward to it!

Rakushun

Feb 3, 2018
This wasn't the announcement I was planning to make (that will come later this week), but I thought you guys would still enjoy this.
Here's a letter from Another Story that he wanted everyone to read. Check it out!

4dl31Pz.png

Hello everyone,

My name is Another Story. I'm an artist and game developer from Japan.

Do you like beautiful women with red hair?
Do you like strong women who are skilled with the sword, able to tear down monsters one after the other?
Do you like women that have a gentle side as well?
I love all of these things!
In "Fallen ~Makina and the City of Ruins~," I created the titular character, Makina, as someone with all of these qualities. As the heroine of the game, she tries to uncover the conspiracy of Gardona while meeting new comrades along the way.
As the player, you should try to help her resist lust and temptation.
But it's okay if you decide not to. XD

I am excited to be able to deliver the game to the entire world right now.
For a long time, I was a fan of Steam. Someday, I thought, it would be great if I could release a game on Steam. But because I couldn't speak English, it was very difficult for me to do that.

However, one day, I received an email, and everything changed. The email was from Rakushun of Kagura Games. He showed a deep understanding and passion for Japanese doujin games. But it was his love for Fallen and the characters that I created that made me accept his offer to translate the game and bring it to Steam. Since then, I've been working really hard, so that the two of us can deliver the game to you! For a long time, there was a huge void barring Japan's doujin games from getting to Steam. However, Rakushun was able to bridge that gap. His enthusiasm and effort made all of this happen.

I hope that the Steam community will support Fallen! This way, more Japanese games can be translated and brought to Steam through Kagura Games.

Please play the game when it's released on February 23rd. And send your thoughts! We're looking forward to hearing them.

I appreciate you taking the time to read this. From the bottom of my heart, thank you very much!

- Another Story

Rakushun

Feb 3, 2018
For those of you who were looking for other stores besides Steam...

I'm excited to announce that Fallen will also be sold on Manga Gamer and JAST USA on February 23rd!

Rakushun

Feb 3, 2018
Hi everyone,

When you purchase "Fallen ~Makina and the City of Ruins~" on Steam, the game will come with Trading Cards and Achievements!

Here's one of the Wallpapers you can earn from acquiring the trading cards:

LQ2iMlp.jpg

Rakushun

Feb 3, 2018
3 more days until the game is out. Here is a sneak peek at some of the badges you can obtain on the Steam version:

dIH0DD9.png

Don't forget that the pre-patched uncensored version of the game can be obtained at Manga Gamer and JAST USA.

Rakushun

Feb 3, 2018
lol love the fact that manga gamer and Jast is cheaper options compared to steam price

Yeah... under our Steam settings, it told me it would be $9.99 at launch. But when I released the app, it ended up being $10.04... hopefully that didn't affect our sales too much lol.

Just bought it on Mangagamer! Wish Kagura Games the best.

Thank you so much! Because of you and everyone else, the game was a big success :)

I'll be able to translate more games now and bring them over here completely uncensored XD

Rakushun

Feb 3, 2018
Hi guys,

For those who purchased the Steam version, we just released our Trading Cards yesterday! Make sure to check them out!