Experimental CoC port

adev

Apr 27, 2017
A new snapshot has been released.

Another batch of modules has been updated to the new style.
Did some code reorg/game API updates.
Added more parser support.
Fixed some bugs.

The link in the first post has been updated to CoC (16).zip md5: 4ac8cf7b215a517e71519492ab8966b8

Reactions: ShySquare

adev

Apr 27, 2017
Love the mod, first time I've been able to play CoC in a couple of years.
I've also added it to the CoC page on audiogames.net as well, indeed with the screen reader mode it's possibly a bit more screen reader friendly than the original interface (especially with perk selection).

Good to hear that the game works for you. Please note that the screen reader mode changes were made based on feedback of a single forum member - if you have additional ideas for improvements feel free to share.

Just one question, if Giacomo isn't in the game, is there a way to get the various potions that he sold at the moment? I explored for a while and found the Hentai comic, and you mention the Yoga guide being reintroduced in the above post, but I always found Giacomo's potions very handy instant stat boosters, so was wondering if they were elsewhere in the game, or if we're just waiting on them being added in a new update, since otherwise, the game seems extremely complete, even down to things like custom character names being supported.

The problem with Giacomo is the restrictive license the author put his content under.

LICENSE
This license grants Fenoxo, creator of this game usage of the works of
Dxasmodeus in this product. Dxasmodeus grants Fenoxo and the coders assigned by him to this project permission to alter the text to conform with current and new game functions, only. Dxasmodeus retains exclusive rights to alter or change the core contents of the events and no other developer may alter, change or use the events without permission from dxasmodeus. Fenoxo agrees to include Dxasmodeus' name in the credits with indications to the specific contribution made to the licensor. This license must appear
either at the beginning or the end of the primary file in the source code and cannot be deleted by a third party. This license is also retroactive to include all versions of the game code including events created by dxasmodeus.

DECLARATION OF OWNERSHIP

The following events are the creative works of dxasmodeus and are covered under this license.

Tentacle Plant Event
Giacomo the Travelling Merchant
All item events relating to purchases from Giacomo the Travelling Merchant
worm colony Infestation Events

Tentacle Plant Event and Giacomo sub-events are copyright 2010 by Dxasmodeus.
worm colony Events are copyright 2011 by dxasmodeus.

THIRD PARTY USAGE

As Fenoxo has made his game code open source, this license DOES NOT transfer to a third party developer. The events created by Dxasmodeus may not be used in whole or in part without permission and license from Dxasmodeus. Dxasmodeus reserves the sole and exclusive right to grant third party licenses of copyrighted scenarios.

For further information and license requests, Dxasmodeus may be contacted through private message at the Futanari Palace. http://www.futanaripalace.com/forum.php.

WRT Giacomos potions the wording isn't entirely clear. "All item events relating to purchases from Giacomo the Travelling Merchant" - that is a suspiciously broad claim but buying the potions from Giacomo and the text when using them probably are affected. So I tried to stay away from that. I only made the Scholar's Tea available in another replacement scene to allow Rathazul's DeBimbo content under the assumption that dxasmodeus didn't actually write the DeBimbo content.

Currently there are no plans to make more restricted content available but I'm willing to add replacements for Giacomos potions though, just somebody has to come up with a different name and write a short usage blurb for inclusion in the game. (eg usage of the Scholars Tea is 5 short sentences; see link).

Darkempathy

Jan 3, 2018
Hi.

Yeah, as far as the interface goes, the screen reader mode seems to work fine from here, actually a little better than the original CoC, since there used to be a slightly weird issue with getting the perk combo box to cooperate in Flash.

With regards to Giacomo, I understand the licensing conflict issue, but in the game I'm playing at the moment I'm noticing the lack of his potions particularly, since not only were they occasionally handy stat boosters, but also needed for some encounters, EG at the moment I'm trying to cure Arian, but the only way to get vitality tincture seems to be to get lucky with one of Marble's scavenging finds which makes it a slow process, and I haven't found scholar's tea at all, let alone the cerulean succubus potion.

I wonder if it would be possible to either add them to an existing potion shop, EG Rathazul or Lumi, or to simply write up a similar character to fulfil the same function.

Btw, I know absolutely nothing about programming, but I could have a look at the dxasmodius.js file and see if I could write up an alternative character following the same basic template.

for example, Arian mentions the attack on his mage academy and assumes he was the only one to escape, but just as both Jojo and Amaly escaped the attacks on their respective mouse villages, maybe one of Arian's fellow mages who was skilled in alchemy made it out?

adev

Apr 27, 2017
With regards to Giacomo, I understand the licensing conflict issue, but in the game I'm playing at the moment I'm noticing the lack of his potions particularly, since not only were they occasionally handy stat boosters, but also needed for some encounters, EG at the moment I'm trying to cure Arian, but the only way to get vitality tincture seems to be to get lucky with one of Marble's scavenging finds which makes it a slow process, and I haven't found scholar's tea at all, let alone the cerulean succubus potion.

A quick look in the source indicates that Benoit sometimes sells Scholars tea/vitality tincture as well.

I wonder if it would be possible to either add them to an existing potion shop, EG Rathazul or Lumi, or to simply write up a similar character to fulfil the same function.

Btw, I know absolutely nothing about programming, but I could have a look at the dxasmodius.js file and see if I could write up an alternative character following the same basic template.

No - I don't think creating a replacement for Giacomo is necessary at this point. I would add the potions to existing shops.

Simple items need a name, a description and the usage texts. For existing items have a look at ConsumableLib.as and Mutations.as (These links should take you to the Scholars Tea entry line 111 and 73 in these files)

You do not need to write any code. I only need the bits of text and your irrevocable agreement that your work can be included free of charge (and if necessary modified) in this CoC port and derived work.

Darkempathy

Jan 3, 2018
Since I've been going the pure route and using the beautiful sword, I haven't run into Benoit yet. It would also be nice if the potions, or at least Schollar's tea and vitality tincture could be available at a similar point in the game, EG from Lumi or Rathazul.

anyway, if all you need is rewriting item names, and text that should be no problem, oh, and feel free to use as is.

Name:
Brain beer.

Description:

a mug of something fermented which apparently expands the mind.

Usage:

A beer that makes people more intelligent? Well there are more bizarre things in this world but not by much. Holding your nose you down the cup in one. You suddenly realise that your perceptions have changed, new thoughts, and images flooding your mind. You also really hope the name "brain beer", refer to it's effect, and not it's ingredients, but who can be sure.

Hope this will do, was trying to not ripoff the original too much, even while coming up with something that was functionally equivalent, feel free to use as needed, and if there's any further writing I can help with, let me know.

• Love
Reactions: Rakaziel

adev

Apr 27, 2017
Hmmm beer... I like beer...

Uhh, what did I want to say? Ahh yes, looks good to me. Brain beer will replace Scholar's Tea in the next release. I think I will add the replaced items to Lumi's Lab simply because it is accessible the same way as Giacomo was.

If you can do the same for the Vitality Tincture that would be great. (ConsumableLib line 118, Mutations line 52 and 65)

Eventually I will have to replace all of Giacomo's items that are in the game, but you said these two are the most urgent ones.

Darkempathy

Jan 3, 2018
Glad you liked the brain beer. Yep, at the moment vitality tincture and scholars tea are the most major missing items imho, both because of their stat boosting qualities and for their use on bimbo Sophy and Arian respectively, so having something similar in Lumi's lab would be really helpful.

You might also want to consider having a look through some dialogues for references to Giacomo. I recall when chatting with Marble about other humans, she mentions him, and I believe I saw someone else do so in Tel'adre as well.

For vitality tincture how about this.

Name:
vital aqua.

Description:
A bottle of a clear, watery potion whose label explains it will increase your strength and endurance.

Usage:

You tilt the bottle and drink. The potion is almost tasteless, but a new rush of energy suffuses your body, and your muscles seem to grow. Your almost tempted to raise your weapon above your head and shout a battle cry.

Hope this will do.

Reactions: Rakaziel

adev

Apr 27, 2017
I have made an accelerated release available here (CoC (17).zip md5: ecfe6d9956eb2661cbde3f4ef673397c). The link in the first post has not been updated to allow some testing for interested parties first - please make a backup of important saves and report any issues - you can not downgrade save games.

The obvious change is replacing Scholar's Tea with Brain Brew and Vitality Tincture with Aqua Vitae. Both new items are now available from Lumi and should transparently replace the old ones throughout the game. There are some other changes in the background but these should not be noticeable.

You might also want to consider having a look through some dialogues for references to Giacomo. I recall when chatting with Marble about other humans, she mentions him, and I believe I saw someone else do so in Tel'adre as well.

Text mentioning Giacomo is not a problem (unless he is named as item source). The name is not copyrighted, just the scenes written by his primary author. So as long as the scenes were written by somebody else and we do not change the representation of Giacomo I see no reason to eliminate him. Marble says the only other human she has met is a trader named Giacomo, that's ok - we just can't meet him ourselves anymore. I did have to change the Arian item use scene, but given that there are other sources for the potion it was possibly wrong anyways... That said if you notice some odd pieces of text feel free to point them out or suggest changes.

Superfreq

Jul 19, 2020
Portland, Oregon
Hi there Adev, thanks so much for this port. I'm another screen reader user from audiogames.net
I remember really wanting to try COC1 after playing COC2, but no matter which Flash player I tried it wouldn't read for me properly, so it's great to have this opportunity.
The one major thing I would love to see would be a way to use the keyboard quick shortcuts while a screen reader is loaded more easily, for instance alt+key.

Last edited:

adev

Apr 27, 2017
The one major thing I would love to see would be a way to use the keyboard quick shortcuts while a screen reader is loaded more easily, for instance alt+key.

My testing indicates that the hotkeys work the same in gui and screen reader mode - the issue here is that they do not work at all because I never implemented this. Thanks for bringing this to my attention, as you can guess I don't use them and - since nobody ever mentioned this - totally forgot about this...

This will be a fun project, but just to be clear you suggest that while in screen reader mode the hotkeys should respond to alt+hotkey so that the normal (ie without alt) key presses can be used for the screen reader software?

Given my limited experience with screen reader software is the availability of alt+key combinations a safe assumption for all screen readers?

Darkempathy

Jan 3, 2018
Thanks a lot for the item fixes, I'll download the new version and give them a try, Arian will be pleased as well :D.

With shortcut keys, alt keys are often the best, since as they're used so often for program functions, most screen readers don't tend to use them, and use the f keys, or the numbpad instead, but even where there is a conflict, it's easy enough to pass a key to the application with most screen readers anyway.

I never tend to remember to use shortcut keys myself in browser games, since I'm so used to just finding the controls, but to each their own.

Superfreq

Jul 19, 2020
Portland, Oregon
@adev
Yes that's correct. Many letters or numbers on their own are screen reader commands, so adding a modifier is necessary to avoid conflicts in most cases.
@Darkempathy
I just don't like hitting "B B B B Enter B B Enter" for some repeated actions, and I got used to the nice shortcuts in COC2.

Darkempathy

Jan 3, 2018
@adev, Okay this seems to work really well, I've used both items and recruited Arian. It seems a bit weird that you can go on giving him/her aqua vitae even after she/he is well and has moved into camp, though I don't know if that was also in the original game.

I haven't gone the corrupt route so can't say how brain brew works on debimboing sophie, since I'm just recruiting the standard version of her at the moment, though the stat raising is helpful. Right now wishing there was a dex raising potion too :D.

I did weirdly get the hentai comic encounter again even though I've already finished the factory and given it to the demon mechanic, but having a version of it at camp doesn't do any harm.

There was someone on audiogames.net who was also interested in having Lumi's lab added to the places menu, rather than requiring you to explore specifically, though I'm not certain of this one myself.

@Superfreq, maybe it's just me having played a stupidly large amount of browser games, but I tend to default to looking for links and buttons and just navigating with the arrow keys, rather than specifically remembering to use shortcut keys for games when they're there, even in Coc 2.

adev

Apr 27, 2017
@Superfreq I have added some initial hot-key support. This is from the changed instructions.
Controls:
The game features numerous hot-keys to make playing quicker and easier.
Key 3 through 6 - Stats, Level, Perks, Appearance screens from top menu.
Key Q through T - First row of bottom menu.
Key A through G - Second row of bottom menu.
Space - When pressed the games activates the first bottom menu button that is named either "Next", "Back" or "Leave".
NB The game tries to use american keyboard layout, and assumes american layout on older browsers where that is not possible.
NB2 You can use hot-keys in combination with the "Alt" key - then the keys even work while a text box is active. EG When you enter the name during character creation you can use Alt-Q to continue.
For now I left the new game/main menu and data buttons from the top menu without shortcut to avoid accidental activation.
And I noticed while seeing users can see the button layout the rows are meaningless for screen reader users - especially since inactive buttons are hidden in CoC. I could add hotkey letters to the buttons but that feels cluttered and I think I read that this makes navigation more difficult - thoughts?
And we do not have quick save/load yet. I want to reserve keys z through b for the possible addition of a third bottom menu button row and the F# keys are used in browsers and screen readers. How important is quick save and would quick save to a fixed or the currently used slot be enough?

@Darkempathy
potions for arian - that is from the original game, but I will probably remove the option once there is no benefit anymore.
hentai comic - yes there is only a check in place to avoid triggering the scene while you have one in possession. This mirrors the original where you can buy one unless you already/still have the key item. I think about adding the comic and yoga guide to Lumis chest. This would be closer to the original and avoid triggering that scene twice...
re places menu - in a way it would make sense to add all fixed locations. Right now we only have two entries on the second page so there is space available... some of the mountain NPCs are other candidates. So I'm thinking about it - anyone wants to chime in on this?

Darkempathy

Jan 3, 2018
@adev, I'm afraid hotkey text on the buttons the way that Corruption of champions 2 has would be really irritating, since that text would constantly be getting read, rather than what the button does.

I'd suggest myself either having the hotkeys described in a separate location of the instructions file (since a VI user could always keep that open), or of having the hotkey describe text a togglable option for those who want it.

Referring to rows would be a wee bit confusing screen reader wise, since screen readers don't really distinguish where stuff is on the screen, however since most of the row options that would be used a lot would be the same anyway, and which ones changed would be different this might not be as bad, though perhaps Superfreq could chime in on this if he's more inclined to use hotkeys than I am.

I actually like having more stuff in the general explorable encounters and leaving places for, well places, so finding the Hentai comic lost in the wilderness was actually a nice surprise, however if you wanted to put the books in Lumi's chest, to tally with Giacomo's original function fair enough.

I also have a couple of bugs to report.
I wanted to at least see how I did against Lethice's stronghold, despite being level 15; ---- actually not too bad until I came to the minotaur King, he's a monster, however I did notice a couple of weird issues with other things.

Firstly, if the statue reduces your hp to zero, the game hangs, the next button does nothing, and you need to quit and reenter.
Secondly, not sure if this is in the original game, but there is no notification for the effect of pure peaches on the player, your not told how much hp and fatigue they restore, indeed your hp display doesn't change after immediately using them, though it seems to go up the turn afterwards from what I gather. This is quite a contrast to other healing items like marble's milk.

I also notice that the meditate option is a bit odd, since with the dungeons now being freely enterable locations, even though I've got the enlightened perk from training with Jojo, the button is still labeled masturbate, and only seems to work in some places, although as it's possible to leave and reenter the dungeons before battles that's less of an issue over all.

Speaking of Marble, I'm not sure if it's because I've finished her addiction and purification quest, but for some reason Amiily won't move in with me.

I've spent a lot of time with her, just talking or making sweet sweet love, I've given her 7 litters of mouselets, and yet the event where she moves into camp doesn't appear.

I don't know if it's because I currently have Jojo, Marble, Phylla, Isma, Sophie, Rathazul and indeed an enslaved latex goo girl all hanging out at my campsite, but amily doesn't seem to want to move in.

not sure if this is a bug, or just me misunderstanding what conditions need to be fulfilled to get her to become a lover, but I thought I'd mention it anyway, particularly because she doesn't seem to have an affection stat mentioned on the stats panel of the game the way some other characters do.

adev

Apr 27, 2017
@Darkempathy

re hotkeys - the vi users don't really need to see the hot keys, they see that the "leave" button is the last button in the second row and can press the corresponding hotkey just fine. In screen readers you just have (eg 3) buttons listed and do not know if the "leave" button is the 3rd, 5th or 10th button and thus can not know which key to press. I'm trending to make the shortcut visibility optional (hotkey H?) then it doesn't get in the way for those who do not need them.

re comic found - yeah some areas run pretty thin on encounters once all one time stuff is done. I can of course do both - if you want the book NOW you buy it otherwise you have to wait for the event to drop. Maybe I reduce the encounter rate a bit and have the scene only trigger once...

re stronghold - level 15 sounds way to early. And I would suggest reading up on the wiki as IIRC all D3 combats have a game play mechanic that you have to take in account to win. It felt a bit unbalanced the few times I played through it especially since leveling in the end tends to become tedious. Maybe I reduce the XP requirements for higher levels a bit. Another thing I consider is looking into encountering multiple enemies later in the game. This would give more XP and challenge the player again if the imp would suddenly bring a friend along. This would need some serious balancing though to avoid stun locks etc.

re statue/peaches - I will look into it.

re masturbation in dungeons - that is a balancing issue from the original game. It's on my todo list as taurs are also affected by this.

re amily - can you add a save game (attach save to file or copy save to text into a spoiler)

Darkempathy

Jan 3, 2018
To be honest, I more just wanted to see how tough Lethice stronghold was to gage what I needed to raise, i was actually surprised how far I got with things, though the minotaur King is quite the beast, indeed I don't know how he'd be possible if playing corrupted and with lust modifiers, though I'm fairly sure in a few levels time he'll go down to either the possess atakc or to black magic, since I gather that the possess attack is level based.

I wouldn't mind some more encounters at higher levels, since things have been getting a bit empty, although there is certainly more for me to do at this point, I haven't got all the possible companions that a pure character can, or explored all the available relationships in tel'adre.

Actually if the game was going to expand, it would be nice to see some characters stories expanded. For example, I felt rather sorry for the poor gargoyle and wouldn't mind the chance to help her refurbish the cathedral, or maybe even get some payback on the mage who tormented her.
Having some degree of appearance control would be nice too, though perhaps only as a high level thing, or something requiring a major quest, don't know if you played the flexible survival game, but I love the nanite shifter ability there that lets you change at will and even collect forms.

Anyway, all that is random speculation on my part.

With respect to Amily, I tried to save to a file, and the forum told me "unknown extension" when I tried to upload it.

I also can't find the spoiler tags, indeed screen readers and spoiler tags can be a bit floofy so I'll just post the import text directly, I'm not so precious about my saves at this point that I'd mind someone trying them out if they wished. If anything went wrong with the copy and paste process let me know, and I'll try banging the file on sendspace.

==============================================================================
CoC save game export follows
please copy & paste everything between the ================ lines
#!COC#102000017##8160#32681280#
{"fileVersion":1,"gameVersion":102000017,"gameBranch":"","timeStamp":1616064392959,"gameData":"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","notes":"bNo Notes Available.B","cache":{"name":"dark","gender":"M","days":78},"fileID":3063663691}
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~have a nice day!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
==============================================================================

adev

Apr 27, 2017
Quick progress report for the next version

living statue has been fixed - you have missed a two sentence game over.
peach - I have enabled the hpchange output, no idea why that was originally disabled. Fatigue changes are not reported for either item but reflected in the stats list when used. HP display did change for me when using the peach and I can't see why that wouldn't be the case for you. (tested with the provided save: places > tower > eat > use did show the increased hp and up indicator immediately)
BTW to attach save games you have to zip them first, the forum is picky about the file format/extension.
Amily has been fixed, with the next update she will move in the next time you meet her.

FYI I still had a save game from the D3 testing - I had to reach level 25 to get through, though it was not an optimized build in any way...

Darkempathy

Jan 3, 2018
Hi.

thanks for the fixes, it'll be nice to see Amily again.
With respect to the peach when I use it in battle I get:
You bite into the sweet, juicy peach, feeling a sensation of energy sweeping through your limbs and your mind. You feel revitalized, refreshed, and somehow cleansed.

You deflect and block every tiny punch the goblin throws at you.

Other Hp restoring items tell you how much they restore in their use description, where as the Peach doesn't for some reason.

It's not a major thing, since the stats display changes, but I thought I'd mention it anyway.

As to Lethice, we'll see.

Also I'm afraid I've found another bug.
After paying the sand witch mother 2000 gems to free the bath slave , the game hangs when you're getting her back to camp, just before you're asked what to call her.
As with death by statue, hitting the next button does no good, meaning I had to quit the game and reload my save.

Last edited:

Luel

Mar 21, 2021
Hello adev.

I am a screen reader user.
Thank you for giving me the opportunity to play Corruption of Champions again.

I have some bugs to report.
1. My female character had five litters with Amily.
Before the last birth, stats showed fourth times given birth and four litters with Amily.
After Amily moved in, which happened after the last birthing scene, stats showed five births and six litters with Amily.
Let me know if you need my save file.
2. When talking to the Sand Mother about Sand Witches attacking the Champion in the desert, the button for that is being read as "Start Attacking", regardless if the attack is allowed or not.
3. I have all perks from Jojo and Tamani's Deluxe Dildo.
When choosing to meditate, I can choose between meditation or the masturbation scene with the dildo.

adev

Apr 27, 2017

Added keyboard shortcuts - toggle shortcut visibility with H key, Alt-H or Ctrl-Alt-H (as some browsers don't allow disabling the Alt-H menu shortcut).
Disabled option to give Arian healing potions when he is fully healed.
Added Hentai Comic and Yoga Guide to Lumi's chest and reduced the chance to find them in the wild. Additionally you will never find a second comic.
Added Lumi's lab to Places (2nd page) in addition to the exploration encounter.
Added display of health gained for Pure Peach.
Fixed game over for Living Statue loss in D3.
Fixed an error that could prevent Amily from moving in with the player.
Fixed litter count issue with Amily. Unfortunately that counter can not be corrected reliably.
Fixed buying the Bath Slave.
Fixed initially wrong button text for Start/Stop Attacking option with Sand Mother.

The link in the first post has been updated to CoC (18).zip md5: 8052b5d9c8312860d6dc5fceb95320f5

TODO
Sort out the masturbate/meditate issues

@meero

Save file format has changed so the existing editors won't work. Adding a file reader/writer to the existing editors is probably a waste of time as I might change the way some game info is stored. What do you want to change - I might add some limited editing capability in the future.

Darkempathy

Jan 3, 2018
Hi.

thanks for the updates, Amily has moved in now which is great, also I like the new position of Lumi's lab.

I'm wondering if there is a reliable way to reduce libido other than spamming the rituals in the cathedral, since it seems mostly in the game your libido just increases like other stats, though equally libido improves lust attacks so I'm not sure whether a high one is good or bad.

I was able to free the bath slave from the sand witches, however, I'm afraid there also still seems to be a bug with her, since when I interact with her in the "slaves" menu, the only option I have is "appearence", there isn't even a next button, meaning I'm stuck on that screen.
I assumed there should be options to interact with the slave, EG give her the super reducto, but I'm afraid I'm not seeing them.

Lastly, I'm not sure why but the sleep with options don't seem to be coming up for some characters.
I can still sleep with Sophie and Arian, but not with Amily for some reason.
I thought the option was missing for Marble, but I found it once I talked to her.

Btw, had a random thought, what if, when you complete Marble's purification quest, it helps provide a way around the minotaur King? What if, instead of the cow girl he drinks from being some generic female, she turns out to be Marble's sister Clara, who went off to find her perfect mate if you reject her, and got waaaaay more than she bargained for.

that way players wouldn't be quite as doomed at that fight, and your companions could join in defeating Lethice a bit more.

it would also be nice if there was a more pure way to interact with the latex goo girl, and maybe the bath slave as well, since as I'm trying to play a pure Pc right now, having slaves is a bit weird.

Anyway, that's thoughts for the future, right now I'm just trying to get more companions and level up so that I can see more of the game before finally giving Lethice a good booting.

Last edited:

Luel

Mar 21, 2021
Hi.

Thanks for the new update.

Amily's litter count showes properly now in my save.
I am also glad Lumi's lab got its own place, this way I do not have to end up fighting the riffraff when I just want to do some shopping.

If possible, could you add the option to fight the Bazaar guard for the right to enter?
I always play pure character and having to raise corruption just to enter the Bazaar for the first time is annoying.
I like Benoit and the benefits of helping him.
I also want to buy the Androgyny perk.
I know using Trap Oil gives it too, but I prefere to buy it and not have to use unwanted transformatives.

Reactions: Kesil

Darkempathy

Jan 3, 2018
@Luel, great idea on the Bazaar, it's not an area I've particularly explored since I didn't want to go the corrupt route, though I'd only suggest an alternative way of entering if there is a way of entering tel'adre for corrupt characters too, just to keep things fair.

In general, my issue with a lot of the transformations in CoC, is that while they're great to try out, one wouldn't necessarily want them perminantly for a character, so I'd love to see ways to get a bit more control over things without having to balance a cocktail of transformativse, perhaps as a very high level, or difficult quest.

Darkempathy

Jan 3, 2018
tower of the phoenix finished, Urta's quest done
And the demon queen is defeated on the fourth attempt!

Even at level 21 with maxed stats, the best armour in the game, and at least the best weapon possible for a male pc, it took a lot of healing items, and well applied strategy!

Still, it was worth it, and the ending path I took was surprisingly touching, also obviously room for a sequel.

Actually, that I think is the thing that I admire in CoC, that despite all the rather bonkers amounts of bonking, and just how truly insane the adult parts of this gets, the writing is genuinely there!

Hell, I would never have assumed I would get as attached to a world and characters overcome with demonic lust this way!

Of course, there is more I haven't done, a lot of the corrupt options, plus a couple of in game easter eggs like the Kitsune quest, or many transformations, but for now, I'm just happy in having finished as much as I have, and knowing that Mareth will be a lot less demonically tainted thanks to my efforts!
A big thank you to Adev for making all this possible and giving me the chance for such an epic journey!

adev

Apr 27, 2017

This is mainly a bugfix release fixing the two reported crashes and a number of parser tag errors.

The link in the first post has been updated to CoC (19).zip md5: 64ee284f3f1c90a4461e57351c78f489

Reactions: Darkempathy

Darkempathy

Jan 3, 2018
Hi.

As mentioned in This thread, on the audiogames.net forum, the file on the hosting service seems to have expired, so the mod is unavailable at the moment.

Any chance of finding somewhere else to host?
Given the accessibility of this mod, you could see about contacting the audiogames archive:
Found here, who provide hosting for accessible games, particularly those inaccessible else where.

As mentioned in the thread, it'd be really cool if development went on to include some other CoC mod's content, such as CoC remake and Xanicia (which weren't accessible in the first place owing to their flash formatting going wonkey), but even if this isn't possible at the moment, its still awesome to have the standard game in an accessible form.

Reactions: meero

Neveready

Mar 5, 2020
Yeah, I missed my chance to get the most recent version for free. It's kinda strange that the source for this isn't hosted on GitHub (like the original was for a while) or GitLab or something. Also I don't know anything about web dev, but even contrasted with similar stuff like Fall of Eden it seems hard to hack on.

It's really too bad, cuz it's nice having an easy-to-run HTML5 build of CoC.

TheChosenFailure

Apr 11, 2022
I was wondering if you could have the download link reactivated so I don't have to pay a subscription to be able to download it. Thanks!