Exiled to the Unknown (Carolinia)

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Byron grumbles slightly, before hugging him closer to his body. He was probably asleep, judging by the light snoring. His cock is poking his asshole, and even in his sleep, he seems to be trying to thrust it in!

Carolinia

Jul 17, 2017
Frederic took a deep breath to quickly loosen up, quivering slightly in Byron's hold as his cock prodded his vulnerable asshole. If his mind weren't already addled with the two fingers thrusting into his well-fucked snatch, he'd be silently thanking Zack for stretching him out earlier in the day. The idea of that fat meat penetrating him for real was scary to be sure, but thrilling as well, and from the thud of his heartbeat, Frederic decided he was only getting started.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Hrrrmph. Bingleberry... Tart... Fruit..." Byron mumbles, reaching down to Frederick's groin and pushing him back, sinking an inch of bull cock into his asshole.

Carolinia

Jul 17, 2017
Frederic bit his lip to stifle a moan, picking up the pace to fuck himself with four fingers while stroking his clit with just as much intensity. Feminine juices slid freely in drops down his legs, and before he could will himself not to, his ass clamped greedily down on the rock hard length that'd only begun to penetrate him, just begging for more. An ache in his chest blossomed as something he'd never known. An avarice for the minotaur's cock that could only be called demonic.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Byron mumbles a little more, before pushing his dick a few more inches in. He's hugging him around the waist, gently rolling his hips back and forth to work his cock in deeper.

Carolinia

Jul 17, 2017
Seething with pleasure through his grit teeth, Frederic dropped his hips to greet the intrusion as it came, spearing himself an extra inch down as the double penetration of his fingers felt suddenly somehow tighter. A fierce desire to cum burned in his core, but he couldn't. Not yet. Not without that delightful column of cock buried deep enough in him that he could taste it.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Byron lets out a little snort of pleasure, before suddenly slamming the rest of his dick deep into his ass, and happily thrusting away with abandon.

Carolinia

Jul 17, 2017
Frederic gouged his bottom lip with his teeth, muffling a silent scream as he straightened like a board in Byron's grip. The friction was too rough, every inch of ridged cock sawing his ass with reckless abandon. And yet, from the very first thrust that speared him open wide, Frederic was cumming hard, tugging his clit with wild movements as femcum dribbled down his legs.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Byron doesn't stop, instead rolling over and lying down on top as he humps Frederick like a pillow. He's grunting and moaning slightly in his sleep, his arms still wrapped tight around Frederick to make sure he wasn't going anywhere.

Carolinia

Jul 17, 2017
Frederic muffled his cries with a mouthful of hay, shaking and sweating like an absolute mess as his nipples made contact with the coarse ground. The forceful fuck session hurt. His belly was practically on fire, and he swore he could feel the hard bulge in his abdomen of Byron's blunt cock. Yet still, getting rutted like an animal had him well on route to his second orgasm before he'd even finished the first. A quiet, stuttering "F-f..." sound drew on his lips, trying to form the words for him to fuck him faster, but at this point Frederic was too dumb with pleasure to speak.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Byron keeps rutting his ass, pumping in and out like a relentless machine. He wasn't slowing down or speeding up, which meant that this fuck session was likely going to go on for a long time! His balls slap meatily against Frederick's upraised ass and clit, spurring him on towards further heights of pleasure.

Carolinia

Jul 17, 2017
Frederic could only go slack and take it, each of his weak moans stifled by hay and the sheer overstimulation of the orbs smacking his clit. He was twitching like a bug in Byron's hold, but still made no effort to wake him up.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
He suddenly feels cum starting to flow into his ass, but Byron doesn't stop pumping. The bull man was cumming even as he fucked his ass! The cum keeps trickling out of his cock, filling up Frederick's insides with liquid warmth. However, Byron's cock showed no signs of softening, continuing to spear his ass open repeatedly.

Carolinia

Jul 17, 2017
The first spurts of cum startled Frederic into a moan, his legs quaking in the forceful hold as his arms gave out beneath him. Every part of his body ached deliciously as he writhed on the ground for more stimulation, tweaking his own nipples, and silently begging for more of the warm goo despite himself. He spread his legs to allow more contact between Byron's sack and his clit til the meaty nuts smacked him dead on with each thrust. His sopping cunt was an absolute mess, smeared with femcum and Minotaur cum that spilled on his thighs, the floor, and Byron's piston-fucking shaft. Another orgasm was inches away, but he couldn't quite grasp it.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Byron keeps on pumping mechanically, probably happy to have a willing cocksleeve after such a long time. He's grunting animalistically, his cock throbbing and twitching inside Frederick's hole. He speeds up only slightly, his meaty fuckpole squelching delightfully in and out of his asshole. He'd have to start thrusting back against him if he wanted that orgasm to approach any faster...

Carolinia

Jul 17, 2017
Frederic howled for no one, begging to whatever forces of the universe were at work to let him cum again. He was close, but he knew he'd need to take matters into his own hands if he wanted to go over the edge. Still shaky, and struggling to find a stance as each thrust rocked his ass, Frederic rose again on his hands and knees with the determination of a man scorned. Then, as the next thrust came incoming, he threw his weight backwards, impaling himself with a hard shove on that slippery column of cock, and crying out in bliss as he scored the prize of Byron's cock even deeper in his guts. The drag of his ring against his prostate was the final straw, and Frederic, now smashing his ass backwards with each quick drive of dick into him, cracked his voice as he came hard.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Byron suddenly grunts and grabs his hips. "Wh-what-? Oh. Nevermind." He mumbles, before picking him up like a toy and fucking him harder. "You could have just told me ya wanted to fuck." He says airily, like as if he wasn't currently fucking Frederick's brains out.

Carolinia

Jul 17, 2017
Frederic wasn't much for conversation in Byron's stand-and-carry position, being too busy moaning like a bitch in heat as sprays of cum dripped down his thighs. He flexed the muscles of his butt, clenching tight around the minotaur's massive rod to milk it for every last drop, and uttered out between cries. "M-more! I- fuck! wanna c-cum again!"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Really? Do you even have anything left in there? I'm surprised humans can produce so much." Byron says, sounding mildly surprised. Then he drops him onto the bed and mounts him, before pounding away like an animal at Frederick's exposed hole. The new position allows him to get deeper than before, filling Frederick's bowels up even more than before.

Carolinia

Jul 17, 2017
"Call me one of a kind!" Frederic gasped before getting plowed in the new position. Only a final orgasm would sate his ravenous libido, he decided, spreading his cheeks with his hands as Byron speared him to his core. Now frantic to get off, he shoved four fingers into his puffy cunt and circled his clit with the other, pleasure flowing through him like a molten fire.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Oh now that's fucking hot! I love it when your ass is spread like that!" Byron growls, suddenly picking up the pace and fucking his ass raw. His heavy balls slap against Frederick's cunt and fingers with each deep thrust into his bowels, sending even more shocks of pleasure through him. "I'm gonna cum soon! Just keep your ass held open like that!" He growls.

Carolinia

Jul 17, 2017
"Do it! Fill me! Fuck my ass til I can't walk straight! Oh... oh my fucking god!" Frederic crooned, his voice began to crescendo as his third and final orgasm washed over him in a furious wave. His holes burned from the rough sex, but he couldn't stop, fucking himself with an entire fist as Byron ravaged his ass. His slender form was glazed with sweat, body twisting and turning as he squirmed like a pig in the hay, and he kept his ass spread wide like the obedient whore he made himself out to be. Each smack against his twitching clit was like a shock of pleasure, amplified one hundredfold by his violent climax.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Byron suddenly grunts loudly and slams in hard a few more times. Then, Frederick feels a massive load of thick, hot man cream being pumped into his bowels; a lot more than when Byron was just cumming continuously.
"Oh... Fuck. That felt good..." He groans, slapping Frederick's ass as he flops on top of him. "I'm coming along. I don't care what you're saying. I want this ass to myself. All the damn time." He sighs.

Carolinia

Jul 17, 2017
Frederic collapsed after one final moan, totally spent for the night as hot cum gushed into his well-fucked asshole. He doubted it was really so, but he swore he could taste the thick cream in the back of his throat as it put its swell on his abdomen. "Haa... ha... that was fun." He panted, pulling his hand free from his loosened cunt with a satisfying plop. "Doubt I'll be tight enough for anyone else ever again, but it's a good thing you just fucked my brains out, because I don't actually care. Welcome to the party, brother. Gonna need some muscle aboard the metaphorical wagon to keep Zack under control anyways."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Mmhm. Agree with you there. Imps can be tricky little bastards." He says, sighing and rolling to the side, leaving the cock buried inside Frederick's asshole. "Best way to keep them under control is either by being really strong, or smarter than them." He says, his cock still twitching slightly in his asshole.

Carolinia

Jul 17, 2017
"Ooh. Fascinating. I can't honestly claim to being very smart, but with you on board, we've definitely got strength covered." Frederic noted, clamping his ass experimentally around Byron's shaft, before easing off with a wince. "Fuck, I almost don't want you to pull out. Gonna feel so empty without that thing buried in me."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Byron grabs his waist and slams him back down on his cock. "Then wait till I go soft." He snorts, grinning and pushing his cock deeper. "So now we need a wizard, and our party will be completed." He says, chucklinb