Exiled to the Unknown (Carolinia)

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
[Hell yes. :p]

He nods and slowly thrusts his massive cock into his pussy. He pushes in in short thrusts, going deeper with every one.
As an added bonus, a thick, meaty thumb pokes itself into his asshole, thrusting in and out and stretching him out as he's fucked.

Carolinia

Jul 17, 2017
Frederic yelped in surprise as the thumb worked its way into his asshole, biting his full bottom lip to try and bear the intense stretch as a look of horrified anticipation overtook his features. It didn't hurt... yet, merely grazing his slippery insides with a raw warmth that made him see stars. Though he was scared of the answer, he stole a glance between his legs to see how much cock he still had to go.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
When he looks back, he sees that he still has about six inches of horsecock to go. He also catches a glimpse of the heavy orbs behind them, swaying with every motion. They were almost the size of grapefruits! Good lord, if this beast came in him, he'd hardly be able to walk!

Carolinia

Jul 17, 2017
Admittedly, the sight of those juicy orbs made his pussy twitch, and Frederic sighed, cursing his own whore self with a dry chuckle as he came to realize what he'd gotten himself into. Then again, he was talking it well enough so far, even if he felt as if his trained insides would never be tight again once the ball got rolling. Feeling brave, as well as slightly eager, he spoke up mid mute moan to make it go faster. "You can-oh god...- start thrusting for real if you want."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"You break. But okay. Your loss, not mine." The bull says, leaning over him and hiking his ass up as he starts to fuck his pussy nice and hard. That massive cock is stretching his cunt to the absolute limits, sending shocks of pleasure and pain racing through his brain. His balls slap into his clit every time he bottoms out, merely adding to the pleasure.
Another thumb finds its way to his ass, and the bull stretches him out wide, staring right into his rectum as he thrusts his thumbs in and out.

Carolinia

Jul 17, 2017
"Oh god! F-Fucking damn!" Frederic moaned, swearing like a sailor from the pain and pleasure, but never once telling Byron to stop or slow down. His addled mind fantasized about the gape he'd leave on him, drool spilling from the corner of his mouth as his tongue lolled out in feverish delight. Each powerful thrust was just too good, punching every one of his g-spots with the force of a heavyweight champion as he wallowed in his own pitiful helplessness. Byron's toying with his upper hole didn't go unappreciated either as he clenched so crushingly tight around the meaty fingers that it slowed the advance. "Gonna squirt... already!" He warned, gritting his teeth and writhing as each smack to his swollen clit built to his upcoming climax.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Cum, then. Not stopping you." Byron says with a snort, before pulling the fingers out of his ass and grabbing his midriff. He uses him as his personal toy, bouncing him back and forth on his cock like a living cocksleeve as he grunts and moans in pleasure.

Carolinia

Jul 17, 2017
Frederic screamed in a girlish moan as the new angle allowed Byron to truly plow his pussy. Each delicious inch fucked his sloppy cunt raw, and if there were any hope of him holding out, it was gone with the wind as a fresh gush of femcum sprayed all over Byron's thighs. The rough fuck could've left him paralyzed for all he cared. In that moment, all he could do was clench his stuffed pussy tight around each blunt ridge of the wondrous cock.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
He grunts loudly and starts pounding in faster when he cums. Suddenly, he's cumming inside him, blowing a hot messy load right into his womb!

[Aaaand I gotta sleep now. See ya.]

Carolinia

Jul 17, 2017
Frederic writhed against the ground as Byron stuffed his womb full of cum, unable to register for a hot second what had happened as another mini orgasm shook him to the core. Only when he was slack in the minotaur's hold with the thick goo sloshing around inside did he put two and two together.

"Byron!" He seethed, throwing his hips to try and turn over. "You said you wouldn't-nevermind! Just... quick! Lick it out!"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Hmmm... No." The bull says, shaking his head. "One week. Pregnant for short time only." He says, holding up one finger. "Baby grow big in one month." He says, still grinding his cock around inside him.

Carolinia

Jul 17, 2017
Frederic, still struggling, tried futilely to pull himself off the solid pillar of cock. This news, though probably true, was just too weird for him to accept. "What fucking even... I can't be a parent! I have sex with strangers for money, Byron! How am I supposed to bring a child into this world, a child that isn't even human mind you, and then teach it values in only one month. There was one rule Byron! One! Did you even try to pull out?" He nagged.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
He rolls his eyes and sighs. "Take care of child for two days. Child leaves after that." He says, poking his forehead.

Carolinia

Jul 17, 2017
Considering these words, Frederic fell silent. "That's... that's really different from the way things work where I'm from. You're serious? I can just push out a child and it'll grow up like it's nothing. Won't it hurt?"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
He shakes his head. "Child grows fast when out. Nobody knows why." He says with a shrug. "Become adult in one month."

Carolinia

Jul 17, 2017
"If... if it's really as simple as you're telling me it is... I guess that's not so bad." Frederic resolved, trying on a nervous, slight smile as he let his shoulders relax. "Sorry for yelling at you then. Though I'd have preferred you just ask."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Too tight. Too fast. Sorry." He says with a shrug, before looking at Zack. "Why you have a cat?"

[Gotta sleep.]

Carolinia

Jul 17, 2017
"Oh. Haha. Now that's a story. That's Zack, and in the first few minutes where I showed up in Mareth, he started bugging me right away for sex. Long story short, he was an imp this morning and ended up like this after I fed him some weird fruit. He's probably going to seem like he hates me when he wakes up, but don't worry about it. He'll settle down after I talk to him, I'm sure."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
The Minotaur starts laughing. "Serves him right. Imp stupid. Very annoying. Good you turned him into cat. No more annoying. Now only fucking." He says, grinning.

Carolinia

Jul 17, 2017
"Only... fucking? Anyway, he is awfully cute, isn't he? Now I'd hate to intrude upon your fine hospitality, but do you have a length or rope or anything like that I could borrow to bind him?"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Hmm.... Wait." He says, before getting up and walking to the back of the cave, before coming out with a length of what looks like thick, tough rope. He tosses it to him. "Tie up. Don't want imp running around cave. Keep imp hands away from each other." He says, holding his hands apart.

Carolinia

Jul 17, 2017
Frederic did as he was told, working the tough rope around each of Zack's hands while knotting up the space in between so that his hands couldn't meet. "Why?" He pondered out loud, all while tying the other end of the rope around a nearby heavy stone as a half-assed tether.

[I am so sorry for the long wait. Busy week this week, and I should probably mention that I'll be attempting the national novel writing month project in November and probably won't be responding at all during that time. I hope that's not too impromptu. I would've mentioned it sooner, but I didn't know until recently that I'd end up involved in certain time-eating things.]

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Because they can use magic. Don't want him to escape, yes?" He asks, raising an eyebrow.

[Nah, it's alright. Good luck with that!]

Carolinia

Jul 17, 2017
Frederic's eyebrows shot up at the mention of magic. He couldn't be too surprised, considering the fact that he was speaking with a walking, talking bull man in reality, and was apparently short-term pregnant with its offspring. Still, it was a bit of a shock to be sure. "Magic? How does somebody go about learning something like that?" He asked.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Hmm... In this land...? Take long time. Maybe one year, two?" He says with a shrug. "Must find teacher. Then learn."

Carolinia

Jul 17, 2017
"Two years? Maximum?! That's something that my people back home wouldn't pull off in a lifetime. What else in this place happens so quickly? No, never mind. I don't think I want an answer to that. Better question, where would someone like me have to go for a meal that doesn't cause the... you know." Frederic said, putting two fingers behind his head so they stuck up like ears while gesturing to his tail.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"If you no want to get change... You cook food. Cook foods is safe foods." He says.

Carolinia

Jul 17, 2017
Frederic nodded in relief. "That's definitely good news. I don't want to end up as a total twin of our good friend Zack here. Oh yeah, sorry for all the stupid questions, but what's there to eat around here?"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
He blinks a little, then shrugs. "What you can get... You eat." He says, quite unhelpfully. "Living things... Plants... Doesn't matter."

Carolinia

Jul 17, 2017
"Well then, I hope you don't mind if I step out to try and find myself some dinner. What time is it here, anyways?" Frederic poked his head out of the front of the cave to check the sky for signs of darkness.