Ever coming to steam?

Tili Cactus

Mar 6, 2022
Is this game ever coming to steam? Id love to be able to be able to just play it through the game browser

Reactions: Bast

Bast

Aug 12, 2021
Bethesda doesn't want TiTs to compete with Starfield so they bribed Fen, didn't they?

Jokes aside, someone make him change his mind. Because I'm losing mine here, having to fully download an updated version every week and then the 5 hotfixes that follow.

Skunkupine

Jun 17, 2023
If I may make a technical suggestion: would it be possible for Fen&Co to find an rsync library they could put into the game, and then have a public read-only rsync server? Then the game could check for a update as it does now, and when it sees an update, fire off an rsync, which would then only fetch the changed files (and only the deltas on those).

Lepy

Aug 25, 2024
Me and my wife would actually love to play TiTs on our steam deck, so it is sad that there are no plans to put it on there.

Skunkupine

Jun 17, 2023
Me and my wife would actually love to play TiTs on our steam deck, so it is sad that there are no plans to put it on there.
Can you not just add TiTs as a non-Steam game to your Steam library, and play it that way? I have a couple of games that don't play well under Wine, but do under Steam's version of Wine, and I use that to play them.

Bast

Aug 12, 2021
Yeah, and still being forced to update manually like a caveman.

Reactions: Lepy

Lepy

Aug 25, 2024
Can you not just add TiTs as a non-Steam game to your Steam library, and play it that way? I have a couple of games that don't play well under Wine, but do under Steam's version of Wine, and I use that to play them.
Could but when it comes to the steam deck I cant seem to get anything to work that not from the library. I know it's mostly user error but meh. I'd rather just have access to it simply like CoC2