Escape from paradise

Lanania

Oct 11, 2017
[Irvin]
The young girl took the sleeping bag and got inside of it. "Can you stay close to me for the night... I don't feel safe"

dracomic

Aug 26, 2015
Irvin nods and lays down next to her "Now, please sleep " he pats her head and tries to get some needed sleep for himself.

Paimon

Jan 28, 2018
Ciara is torn between embarrassment at being pulled into the position that Rebecca's got her in, and relief at not laying directly in the dirt. Post stressful event fatigue hits her like a brick though, and she's unconscious and drooling almost immediately.

ApocMora

Jul 25, 2016
Colorado
Apoc goes to sleep in a free space under the boat, keeping his carbine and pack close at hand under his blanket, and then wakes up a short while later, crawling forward with his stuff to sit next to the dragon.
"Was that you?" Pulling out some jerky and a small flask of water and holding them out with a yawn. "Waaaaant some?"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Was that me what?" He asks, looking over at him and taking the water flask, before taking a swig from it.

ApocMora

Jul 25, 2016
Colorado
WILL = 2d6+5+2 = (3+6)+5+2 = [16]

"I heard something and woke up, sounded like growling and shouting. Wondered if it was someone from our group, but everyone else looks asleep. Thought you may have heard it too."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Ah. That. No. That's monsters. Out there. I'm not fucking someone, so I wouldn't be making noises like that." He says dryly.

Lanania

Oct 11, 2017
[Everyone]
The night continue without anything unusual except maybe the sounds from the forest. At the sunrise everyone woke up well rested even if they rested in the dirt. Any bruise and cuts were gone like magic had healed everyone. But the most noticeable feature was in everyone perception. The colors were more vibrant, the sun was not burning on the skin, only very pleasing. Everyone was looking more nice, men had more chiseled muscles, woman had more feminine traits, even the wallflowers were now noticeable.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Did someone spike the canteens?" asked Rebecca, as she got to her feet and stretched; her large bust threatening to burst free of her shirt as she lifted her arms above her head, only to fall back into place with a jiggle as she let her arms fall to her side. "Damn it, I think my clothes shrunk," she muttered to herself.

ApocMora

Jul 25, 2016
Colorado
Lifting up his shirt and looking at his torso. "The hell? I was toned before, but how the hell did this happen? Not necessarily complaining, I just worry what stuff like this might cost....." His commentary tapering off as Rebecca stretches. "cough..yeah, not complaining, just curious."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Hmm..." He looks down at his body. "I don't see much difference." He murmurs, before pulling the waistband of his trousers away. "Oh .There's the difference."

Paimon

Jan 28, 2018
Ciara wakes up without her usual bleary eyed pre-coffee stupor just in time to see Rebecca stretch out in front of her, she puts her head back down, about to try and pretend that she didn't just sleep pressed up against the exceptionally endowed woman before she remembers just what island they are on, and springs to her feet.

"Alright. Umm... We're not dead or eaten. Go team. Next step is to fortify? Make a spiked barricade? A large fire? Both?"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"More like go me. I didn't sleep the entire damn night so I could keep you ingrates safe." He growls, before getting to his feet. "Fire would draw too much attention from the smoke. That's the last thing we need right now. And staying near the shore... Not good either. Too many monsters prowling around. We need to go... In there." He says, looking into the jungle.

dracomic

Aug 26, 2015
The Cat yawns as he wakes up from his surprisingly comfortable and calm sleep, he gets up scratching his back "that was great, I guess..." he looks a bit confused he had slept in the sand before and certainly wasn't anything good thinking perhaps there was something weird to this island ,he was going to brush some of the sand that had gotten on his fur as he was shirtless still and looking at his now more defined stomach any suspicions he had before are confirmed "great ... body altering magic..." and sighs "will have to get out of this place as fast as possible" he gently pokes the cat girl " hey, time to wake up , sorry but we really don't have much time to waste"

Paimon

Jan 28, 2018
Ciara shakes her head,purses her lips at how her pants seem to have shrunk in the salt water, and replies to the half-man, "There are two pillars of civilization, fire, and pointy sticks. With those we can create what we need here to last long enough to spot a passing ship, and then use our life boat to get back to them and off the deadly island of doom. If you want to roam wild and free, I'm not going to try and stop you, but I advise against it."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
[Half-man. XD]

"Well... Good luck getting off. I don't think this island wants us to leave. Unless we can figure out what's causing this place to constantly draw people here and keep them here... It won't let us leave." He says, a macabre smile on his face. "This place is cursed. Don't you feel it? Those souls? Screaming for help, begging us to free them?" He says, chuckling. "We cannot leave until we break the curse. This place won't let us." He murmurs.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Time!" said Rebecca, as she stepped between the two. "Ciara, honey, take a deep breath and calm yourself. We aren't in any immediate danger right now, but the little water that's left in our canteens isn't going to last long, so a trip inland is going to have to happen sooner, rather than later. And, Kriv, was it? What do you say we save the whole epic quest thing until after we've gotten the basic necessities of food and water taken care of first?"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"I'm not asking for an epic quest. Like I said... Only way werew finding food and water is if we go in there. We're not finding food and water on a sandy beach. Unless you want to eat corpses like a ghoul." He says, raising an eyebrow.

Paimon

Jan 28, 2018
Ciara nods, "water will be important, yes. But if there is fresh water on the island, then it will have to run somewhere, and all rivers hit the ocean eventually. We shouldn't try and jump straight to deep penetration, but circle first. Get our bearings. I still think that we should stick to the coast. If we can find a river outlet, we'll find the things that need the fresh water to live, and thus likely, food. And for that, we'll need pointy sticks. And then fire to cook it. Like I said."

((Ciara is entirely ignoring the possibility that the rivers might run underground, and thus not actually be obvious at the coast, but we'll let her keep her fantasy about not having to brave the innards of the island a little longer.))

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Hmm... Anyone got paper or something to draw on?" He asks, raising an eyebrow. "If we're going to circle the coast, the least we could do is make an outline of the island. See what it looks like." He says, rubbing his chin.

Paimon

Jan 28, 2018
Ciara roots through her bags and pulls out a leather bound journal/log/notebook thing. "That's an excellent idea. Since you're handy with the axe, and I'm handy with a pen. Well pencil, I can record while your axe the locals any questions. Rebecca?Apoc? There is strength in numbers, do you want to come along?"

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"I still think that a foray inland would be a better idea. We don't know how big this island is; it could take days to completely circle it, and like our friend here said, we're not likely to find a lot of food on the beach," said Rebecca.

ApocMora

Jul 25, 2016
Colorado
"I say we compromise a tad. Lets pick a direction along the beach, walk for a handful of hours. If we come to a stream, follow it inland to where we hopefully find more fresh water and perhaps food. If we go for a while and not find anything, then we make our way back, and then head directly inland from the group here on the beach." Turning to face the forest, his back to the water. "Of course that still leaves the question, would we go left, or right?"

Lanania

Oct 11, 2017
(sorry for the wait, fell super sick and I'm just starting to feel normal again)
[Everyone]
Even if people wanted to resort to cannibalism it was looking rather impossible as surprisingly no corpse were on the beach even if at least half of the passengers either jumped or never made it to the boats. To the west there was Irving group of survivor and further west there was the ship washed up on shallow water, maybe precious supplies could be found there. On the est there was only beach, but the beach was getting smaller and smaller and ended up in a mangrove inside a bay. Maybe fruit and fresh water could be found there.
[Irvin]
The cat girl jumped in fear. "What, who is this!?" Shouted her fist clenched at Irvin. After a couple of seconds she finally recognised Irvin. "I'm so sorry... I didn't saw it was you" She said her eyes pleading.

Paimon

Jan 28, 2018
Ciara points at the ship to the west, "our best bet of securing supplies is by looting the ship, even if all we do is grab a rope to tie it off, or drop the anchor, it would give us a moderately safe fallback point. What say we do that before exploring to find a longer term method of survival?"

dracomic

Aug 26, 2015
(Considering our dragon friend I don't think it would 'impossible' after all he can just kill someone and eat them XD it would only be impossible if there wasn't anyone to eat)
Irvin didn't really mind her reaction to him waking her up "No need to be sorry, you should be ready to react at any moment, this is not a friendly place" He pats her head and helps her get up before pointing to the west.
"I think I see what is left of the ship west of here, I'm going to check it to see if it is safe and can still be repaired if not I will just grab what I can and come back" He hands her a dagger "You stay here, if something comes towards you don't fight you just run to where I am" The cat then grab his things and heads towards the ship.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Fine. We'll check the ship. If I find anything moving in there, I'm eating it. I'm hungry." He says, shrugging.

Paimon

Jan 28, 2018
"You like your meat rarer than I do. Still, if you want food now that's probably the best place to find it," Ciara says and then starts walking towards the boat.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Rebecca shrugged upon seeing the ship, and fell in step behind the other explorers. Maybe she'd be able to find a change of clothes on board.