Error exporting save from old version

Bazing

Jul 7, 2018
I have been excited to try the new version for a while but life has been preventing me from doing so, have wanted to export my old save file so I wouldn't have to start again but have been getting the error "Error: Cannot set properties of undefined (setting 'accessory')" for version 0.9.010 public, have tried dropping all my accessories but hasn't worked either (would prefer not to have to drop them all tbh so will attach both versions), any help would be much appreciated.

Attachments

• Barb - 823 Days.json
    754.7 KB · Views: 2
  • Barb - 823 Days (no accessories).json
    754.5 KB · Views: 0

Karretch

Aug 26, 2015
Did you export using Flash 8.160? If not, try that version. If so, the new JS has a easy to use cheat menu where you can spawn all the items in, so I suggest trying to literally sell/delete every accessory from your character's inventory (make sure to unequip as well) and also your ship and your room on Tavros maternity ward. After you've done this, export your save and give yourself all the items back.

Reactions: Bazing

Bazing

Jul 7, 2018
Did you export using Flash 8.160? If not, try that version. If so, the new JS has a easy to use cheat menu where you can spawn all the items in, so I suggest trying to literally sell/delete every accessory from your character's inventory (make sure to unequip as well) and also your ship and your room on Tavros maternity ward. After you've done this, export your save and give yourself all the items back.
Ah thank you so much! I was using 8.151 and didn't realise there was a later legacy version, downloading 8.160 and exporting the file from there seemed to have worked even with all my inventory items. Much appreciate the assistance!

Orivon

Jan 4, 2017
The first file is a exported from the legacy version. When i try to load it into the newest version i get a error stating
The selected file could not be loaded.
Feel free to report an issue to us and attach the save in question.
Error: Cannot read properties of undefined (reading 'classInstance')

Attachments

• Sera - 1 Days.json
    517.4 KB · Views: 1
  • Sera (H) - 6Hrs 43Mins, 1 Days - FIRST-14, Kalas.json
    581.7 KB · Views: 1

Mockn999

Aug 5, 2022
I have the same problem.
Error: Unable to find classInstance with name regnancyData

Attachments

• Anver - 1151 Days.json
    681.7 KB · Views: 1

Karretch

Aug 26, 2015
Guys, this isn't an official place to post this, this was just someone's ask. If you have legit issues with failed loads and errors, please post those to the Bug Report section.

Reactions: Bazing