Error: Cannot set properties of undefined (setting 'accessory')

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yarwen

Jul 28, 2022
Uh, hello there.

Been using the 0.8.151 version, which seems to be quite out of date right now. After trying to export a .json save into the newest (0.9.012) version, got the error in the title. Looked up something similar and only found this:
which did not give much, since the problem seemed to resolve itself. Sorry if I didn't see anything else.
Would try to edit the save file since it is readable, but there are around 59 entries for the "accessory" setting, which is relatively confusing. Is there a way to either convert the save 'the right way' or to find out which "accessory" setting is the right one ?
Would like to keep my save to myself, so if there is no way to fix it -- it's totally fine by me.

Thanks in advance for the help !

Theron

Nov 8, 2018
Did you try converting with 0.8.151 or with 0.8.160?

If it still fails, you could try getting rid of all Accessoires from your inventory and storage. JavaScript has a Cheat Menu that will allow you to get them back.

Last edited:

Yarwen

Jul 28, 2022
Did you try converting with 0.8.151 or with 0.8.160?

If it still fails, you could try getting rid of all Accessoires from your inventory and storage. JavaScript has a Cheat Menu that will allow you to get them back.
Sorry for bothering with this thread. Did not manage to have enough iq to use a 0.8.160 as a bridge between the two.
Thanks again !

Gedan

BUTTS BUTTS BUTTS
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
Glad to hear it worked out in the end!

Status
Not open for further replies.