Embry X-Pack Wish List

argenten

Sep 9, 2015
You can be want to be seen as a woman but still have a penis.

Just because you're trans doesn't mean you have to have dysphoria regarding your penis and want to get rid of it, either. You can also have different situational feelings.

My reading was that Embry's pretty sub, so she probably doesn't like using her penis for penetrative intercourse, but she doesn't mind having one or having it touched and played with.

I sit corrected. I was looking at it from a fairly linear POV so I can completely get that it's not nearly cut or dried as I thought it was. I meant no disrespect.

K

Krynh

Especially in a setting where women with dicks is super common, sometimes even standard like among the gryvain. That's why Kaede, whose mother is a futa, didn't feel terribly compelled to get rid of her junk. Same with Syri, who takes her alteration pretty well in stride -- after all, her parents swapped sexes on a whim for like a year. Why would being a woman with a penis be weird or bad?

I wondered why she kept it. Thanks for supplying us with that nugget of info :)

KZAR-92

Nov 1, 2015
I wondered why she kept it. Thanks for supplying us with that nugget of info :)

Its based on what Steele says to her. Depending on what you say to her at a certain chat point she'll choose to either keep her penis or lose it.

Darkfirephoenix

Oct 19, 2015
Its based on what Steele says to her. Depending on what you say to her at a certain chat point she'll choose to either keep her penis or lose it.

Yep, the options are: Tell you like dick OR tell you don't like dick

Embry wants to be a girl/woman so she mainly aims to get femminine and to get a pussy, getting rid of the dick is optional for her especially if someone she likes tells her that they like dicks

Blessed

Jan 25, 2016
Can I get a scene where my Waifu AI and Embry fight over who sleeps with me in my bedroom, with my robutt girlfriend being a yandere about it? (Bess was made too good to not say she has my heart ;-;)

Beside this, I'd love to see an expansion of giving crew members a job, and embry seems like a perfect chef/maid/sudden expert gunner.

Also chances of TFing her a bit?

Last edited by a moderator:

Enigmatic D

Aug 27, 2015
Can I get a scene where my Waifu AI and Embry fight over who sleeps with me in my bedroom, with my robutt girlfriend being a yandere about it? (Bess was made too good to not say she has my heart ;-;)

Beside this, I'd love to see an expansion of giving crew members a job, and embry seems like a perfect chef/maid/sudden expert gunner.

Also chances of TFing her a bit?

IIRC, Embry's species is highly resistance to transformatives. It took something really strong just change her into a female in the first place.

Blessed

Jan 25, 2016
IIRC, Embry's species is highly resistance to transformatives. It took something really strong just change her into a female in the first place.

Reminds me of Terry from FoE. He can be TF'd but it takes a lot of resources and effort, and you can't ever stop him from being a fox. That's what I'm suggesting with the minor TFs.

Enigmatic D

Aug 27, 2015
Reminds me of Terry from FoE. He can be TF'd but it takes a lot of resources and effort, and you can't ever stop him from being a fox. That's what I'm suggesting with the minor TFs.

Like bigger bust, wider hope, etc.?

EmperorG

Sep 6, 2015
Like bigger bust, wider hope, etc.?

Lel wider hope, I know you meant hips but I find the idea of increasing someone's hope with TF's hilarious.

Frogapus

Champion Cocksucker
Creator
Feb 21, 2016
You can be want to be seen as a woman but still have a penis.

Just because you're trans doesn't mean you have to have dysphoria regarding your penis and want to get rid of it, either. You can also have different situational feelings.

My reading was that Embry's pretty sub, so she probably doesn't like using her penis for penetrative intercourse, but she doesn't mind having one or having it touched and played with.

As a submissive transwoman who enjoys having her penis, hear hear! This is pretty much entirely my perspective, and how I (maybe a little narcissistically) see the character.

Dorcus

Apr 5, 2016
So I wandered to this topic because something about Embry's needy submissiveness in her oral scenes makes me think any Steele with the open/poly/etc. lifestyle would be stuffing her face with Jackal-cock over at Emmy's Kihacorp outlet by the end of the day.  I'm not even that into S&Embry but it sounds hot.  

Of course I'm not sure where an Embry expansion even stands right now, so...