Elthara Pregnant with Brienne?

ThrowTheTowelOwl

Jul 20, 2021
I wanted to see what would happen if Brint got Elthara pregnant then right after having Brint knock me up then change Brint into Brienne only for me to knock her up. Then it was time for Elthara to head to Wayfort to announce her pregnancy to Brint while I had Brienne in the party. Elthara only asks for 'where is Brint? I need to speak with him.' Why is there not a scene where Brienne confronts Elthara that she was Brint? and you know having a happy scene of them having a child and what not.

Lone Wolf115

If I had to guess, I'd say because nobody thought to add a contingency for Brint impregnating Elthara and then the champion triggering Mad Cow, on account of that being a really unlikely thing to happen.
True.
I wanted to see what would happen if Brint got Elthara pregnant then right after having Brint knock me up then change Brint into Brienne only for me to knock her up. Then it was time for Elthara to head to Wayfort to announce her pregnancy to Brint while I had Brienne in the party. Elthara only asks for 'where is Brint? I need to speak with him.' Why is there not a scene where Brienne confronts Elthara that she was Brint? and you know having a happy scene of them having a child and what not.
You wanted to do something like if it was your character when Brint got you pregnant then he becomes Brienne?

Last edited: