Egg Sac Tails and Ovipositor Tentacles

Belltie

Jan 31, 2016
I would love to see an insectile egg sac tail option, like a small, cushy, transluscent version of the egg sac from the Alien Queen in Aliens, the normal size being analogous to a Myr abdomen, though perhaps it enlarges and eventually renders you immobile if you don't lay enough eggs.

I'd also love it if the tip of the egg sac was like an ovipositor pseudo-penis that could lay eggs inside a host as well as on the ground. Perhaps the ovipositor could also be penetated for direct egg fertilization, and those eggs could increase in size for being laid externally from a host. 

It could be part of a new race, though I like the idea of it being another type of Nyrea, like a Broodmother or a Brood Queen, since there's already a Queen type. Though, personally, I think it would be better if the Nyrean Queen had an egg sac instead of a cluster of cock vine tails, but I understand you guys probably prefer to add new content rather than fiddle around with existing stuff.

Another, even crazier idea is to give this egg sac queen a prehensile ovipositor pseudo-penis tongue and nipples. She could collect sperm with them to fertilize herself, as well as lay eggs inside of various host orifices.

Maybe eggs laid through the mouth travel all the way through the digestive system, being laid through the anus, rather than being puked out, or having them hatch inside and burst out of the host's chest, LOL.

I also like the idea of her Nyrean pseudo-penis being prehensile as well. "Nyrean Ovipositor Tentacle" then can be another type of cock that can be applied to groins, nipples, and tongues. A bonus of this is that the Queen still has tentacle content instead of the cockvine tails, and it's more unique.

I think these ovipositor tentacles are reminiscent of Giger's Aliens' mouth tongues, the facehuggers' oral ovipositors, and Sil's nipple tentacles from Species, while still being original and not just direct rip offs.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Again, all of these ideas could easily go into a new species, but I think it fits in with the Nyrea. Maybe instead of it being another type of Nyrea, replacing the existing Queen, it could be a sister species to the Nyrea, like the Red and Gold Myr.

If it was going to be more distinct, I have a bunch of ideas for how to differentiate them further. They could be called "Hive Nyrea" and they live above ground in hive like structures rather than in caves, with large, complex social groups rather than isolated harems.

They have elf ears, black eyes, aphrodisiac venom, and the same chitinous arms and legs, but instead of hard corsets, their stomachs have bare skin that becomes slightly transluscent when pregnant or full of eggs. Blue, purple, and grey skin tone options, with darker ovi-cocks and paler egg sacs. Instead of quill hair, they could have tentacle dreadlocks like Sil or a Predator. Their milk could be a Nyrean cum. Breasts become slightly transluscent when especially full.

Since their society is totally different from other Nyrea, their genders are totally different as well.

Queens are very fecund, voluptuous, and feminine hermaphrodites, and have egg sacs, multiple breast rows, ovi-cocks, nipples, and tongues. They subsist completely on cum and milk sucked through their ovi-cocks. The more they consume the bigger their sac gets, and only laying them or fasting will reduces its size.

Royal Guards are hermaphroditic Amazons, birthed as live young when the Queen directly inseminates a vagina or from a Queen's vagina when she is impregnated. They have huge ovi-cocks, and ovi-cock nipples and tongues. Their tails have venomous stingers. They can specially coat fertilized eggs to make them hatch into Princesses who become Queens when they lose their virginity. 

Unfertilized eggs implanted in a host become Drones, while those laid outside of a host are the hive's food source. Drones are curvy, feminine hermaphrodites and have large breasts to hold lots of cum-milk and have large ovi-cocks, nipples, tongues, and tails to fertilize the Queen's eggs. Eggs produced by Drones and Royal Guards are always unfertilized, but can be implanted into hosts to be fertilized by the Queen later. Fertilized eggs become Warriors. 

Warriors are sterile females with tentacle tail, nipple, and tongue cocks that squirt sticky goo to capture prey to be used as hosts for the Queen and that hardens like resin to build hives. If one of them gets vaginally fucked by Royal Guard or Queen, they become a Queen.

The transformation item could be something to do with royal jelly, maybe like Nyrean Royal Jellybeans, since the other Nyrean item is rock candy. xD The description could be that they are like little eggs with a soft outer skin, that burst with sweet jelly inside (which, reading back, sounds just like Gushers, LOL).

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Jongeedubs

NotYouNorI

Aug 26, 2015
As far as I can tell, you basically want the bee-girl ovipositor from CoC, which, by itself, would require new scenes for it to be used on various NPCs and then went on to suggest a whole new subspecies to go with it. Am I correct?

In any case, this would require quite a lot of effort to go into making this happen and knowing how large a backlog Fen&co have fot things to be added into the game, I doubt that they would add another thing to their pile, unless it particularly tickles their fancy  :S  

I would suggest commissioning a writer to help you out by writing it for you, but even then it has no guaranties of being added to the game.

Sorry :(  

Zavos

May 7, 2016
New systems require:

A) programming the logic into the systems

B) writing to support said systems and scenes that support any particular aspect.  

Unless you can write or commission both, its not gona happen.  

Belltie

Jan 31, 2016
I'm aware of how much work it would be, but these are all just ideas. Brainstormy suggestions that I think would be cool, but not really a direct request. 

It would be kind of like the bee girl from CoC, but look very different. 

My first idea is the basic concept of the transformation, and the second part is just an idea for how that might be implemented. A transformation has to come from somewhere, either added to an existing species' features, or as part of a new one.

I'm less attached to the idea of the subspecies I described than I am about the transformation itself, but the initial concept gave me some cool ideas and I figure making suggestions and including how you think they could be implemented is better than just suggested ideas that havn't really been fleshed out.

I'm up for contributing the writing, but I wouldn't want to start without first getting some feeback, as well as permission from the devs, and having someone willing to do the coding. I don't want to spend more hours writing content if it'd just be a wasted effort. 

Addmitedly, I don't quite know the proces for subitting things, so I figured I'd start with some ideas, but I'm sorry if this isn't the best way to make these kinds of suggestions, or if this just sounds like a bunch of convoluted demands.

These are just ideas to me, so I figured the Ideas board was the best place to start. My bad if I was mistaken.  

NotYouNorI

Aug 26, 2015
Well, this existed in CoC and TiTS inherited many things from CoC, I don't think it would be that hard to implement, mechanics-wise.

It's the writing part that would, in my opinion, take the most since it involves a species on an visitable planet that the PC might run in as an encounter.

Maybe if it was tied to a (new) core species or a species that has been discovered in a previous planet rush, it could reduce things to a Codex entry, an item and/or a NPC. But even then, there need to be scenes to support it. Otherwise, you'd run into the same, if not worse (since the whole fetish surrounding having a tail-mounted ovipositor requires the act of oviposition into someone), problem as the "cock-wings" you get from Cerespirin.

Belltie

Jan 31, 2016
Exactly! That's why I thought it would be best to work it into the Nyrea, either as a tweak of the Nyrean Queen (by replacing her cock vine tails, or explaining that she had an egg sac, but lost it), or making it another kind of Nyrean Queen (like a Brood Queen, High Queen, or an Empress...), or an entire subspecies of Nyrea, like "Hive Nyrea".

The specifics of how we work this into the game, like as a tweak, a new type of Nyrea, or an entire subspecies of Nyrea, depends mostly on the willingness of whatever coder is interested in working on this. I'd be down with it if there was some other writer who had ideas for egg sac tails and ovi-cock tails, tongues, nipples, and so on, who had plans to make an entirely new species. Any of that would be great, though I'm willing to help make it a thing in whatever form is best. 

While I'd love it if another writer took this on so that it'd be a surprise for me when I experience it in the game, I'd be more than happy to do the writing myself. Professionally, I'm a visual artist, but I do have some creative writing experience as well. I have no experience with coding, and all attempts to learn have been maddening exercises in futility, thanks to my dyscalculia. Lol

I could possibly contribute some artwork, though I'm primarily a sculptor, prop and costume maker, and SPFX makeup artist. My 2D skils are all traditional media rather than digital. My digital skills are only with making objects for 3d printing and with photo editing. Some day, I need to get a tablet so I can do some digital art. 

I cold do some sketches or pencil work for a digital artist (like Cheshire, Shou, or Jacques...) to ink and color, but it might be easier for them to do it themselves so they can have more creative liberty. Lol

Art is more of an afterthough, though. Right now, if no one else has neither plans nor the desire to do this themselves, then I just need the go-ahead from the game devs, a volunteer coder, and some guidance for the structure and format of what I need to write, and then I can get started!

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
I find the idea of an Ovipositor tail and egg-filled abdomen section very erotic, not so much the mouth and nipple stuff, but a prehensile tail filling my Steele full of eggs sounds insanely sexy. 

Belltie

Jan 31, 2016
Glad to hear there's more interest!

I blame H.R. Giger for my love of tongue and nipple stuff like that, as well as egg sacs. And a bunch of other weird fetishes, come to think of it. LOL

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
and I blame the Pony RP on here I've been heavily involved in for getting me so into egging [Changelings, man...]

NotYouNorI

Aug 26, 2015
Exactly! That's why I thought it would be best to work it into the Nyrea, either as a tweak of the Nyrean Queen (by replacing her cock vine tails, or explaining that she had an egg sac, but lost it), or making it another kind of Nyrean Queen (like a Brood Queen, High Queen, or an Empress...), or an entire subspecies of Nyrea, like "Hive Nyrea".

The specifics of how we work this into the game, like as a tweak, a new type of Nyrea, or an entire subspecies of Nyrea, depends mostly on the willingness of whatever coder is interested in working on this. I'd be down with it if there was some other writer who had ideas for egg sac tails and ovi-cock tails, tongues, nipples, and so on, who had plans to make an entirely new species. Any of that would be great, though I'm willing to help make it a thing in whatever form is best. 

While I'd love it if another writer took this on so that it'd be a surprise for me when I experience it in the game, I'd be more than happy to do the writing myself. Professionally, I'm a visual artist, but I do have some creative writing experience as well. I have no experience with coding, and all attempts to learn have been maddening exercises in futility, thanks to my dyscalculia. Lol

I could possibly contribute some artwork, though I'm primarily a sculptor, prop and costume maker, and SPFX makeup artist. My 2D skils are all traditional media rather than digital. My digital skills are only with making objects for 3d printing and with photo editing. Some day, I need to get a tablet so I can do some digital art. 

I cold do some sketches or pencil work for a digital artist (like Cheshire, Shou, or Jacques...) to ink and color, but it might be easier for them to do it themselves so they can have more creative liberty. Lol

Art is more of an afterthough, though. Right now, if no one else has neither plans nor the desire to do this themselves, then I just need the go-ahead from the game devs, a volunteer coder, and some guidance for the structure and format of what I need to write, and then I can get started!

I don't think you'vr read my previous reply, at all. No offence. I didn't suggest any of the things you agreed or disagreed on in your reply. :S

Owens

Sep 3, 2016
So, before I respond, I want you to know I've read all of the original post, more than a few times. I've had some time to think about it, and collect my thoughts. And I want you to know that I honestly don't dislike any of they ideas you are putting forward.

But that's a ton of content. Like, holy shit levels.

See, the idea itself is cool. Tentacle cocks and egg laying, neat! Personally, I enjoyed it in the original game, CoC, and was surprised the Zil didn't have scenes supporting it (its cause they have live birth, not eggs, weird alien bee people...).

Now, my issue is: You have listed an idea for not one new NPC, not two New NPC's, but closer to five/six new types NPC's (Queen, Princess, Guard, Drone, Worker, and probably Brood Host). On top of that, you are proposing a TF that can make you resemble these beings, but you don't specify which one. I would assume the more common Drone type, but they are called Royal Jelly, so do they make you look like the Queens? Or can you get any of the different variations? Cause if so, that makes this as logic dense as the goddamn treatment, which is a NIGHTMARE. Not hating on your ambition, but that by itself is a ton of work just to get the new characters and a multi-facet TF up and working.

BUT WAIT! There's more: you are suggesting the laying of eggs in other creatures with a tentacle cock/ovipositer/tongue/nipple. Now, still hot, but there are no scenes in the game that support ANY of that. So you would also need those written. For each and every creature or character you want to be able to lay eggs in. And each one of those is another scene to add to this massive workload. Now, I myself have several irons in my proverbial fire, but they are all small and independent of each other. This is a massive, intertwined workload that will easily induce burnout, even in a writer that has a lot of experience.

Plus, even if you did get all of it written, there's still the issue of nowhere to put this race. The surface of Myrellion is described as being relatively untouched, due to the inhabitants being subterranean. The sudden introduction of "Oh, but there are also this splinter race of bug people like the ones below the Myr, and they've been living over you this whole time without anything happening. Above both of your militaristic, WW2 era tech level cities, and nobody noticed." Its a huge retcon to the lore of the planet, and it clashes with the set up we have currently. Both of these make it very herd to justify this races existence.

By this point, you might be thinking that I hate your idea. Far from it. By I would temper your expectations. Start small, like NotYourNori suggested. Make A NPC. Make A TF. Have the NPC be a lead in to other characters of the race, or just be a weird mutant Nyrea, or actually write a splinter tribe from Tavria that likes dicking people with tentacle cocks, do whatever you want. But start small and work your way up. Figure out which one of the character designs you want the TF to grant the player, or if you like them all, make them into multiple items, but make ONE first. Probably the Drone, since you can then use it as a base and scale everything up to match the bigger, more complicated higher castes. And be aware: if you want tentacle cocks, make sure other people want scenes with tentacle cocks. If you want egging, make sure other people want scenes with egging. If many people write to support what you've put in the game, then it makes the workload much, much lighter on you.

Sorry if this is really long, but I don't want you to bite off more than you can chew and give up. I personally think the core idea is pretty good, and I hope you can see a way to make it work.

NotYouNorI

Aug 26, 2015
So, before I respond, I want you to know I've read all of the original post, more than a few times. I've had some time to think about it, and collect my thoughts. And I want you to know that I honestly don't dislike any of they ideas you are putting forward.

But that's a ton of content. Like, holy shit levels.

See, the idea itself is cool. Tentacle cocks and egg laying, neat! Personally, I enjoyed it in the original game, CoC, and was surprised the Zil didn't have scenes supporting it (its cause they have live birth, not eggs, weird alien bee people...).

Now, my issue is: You have listed an idea for not one new NPC, not two New NPC's, but closer to five/six new types NPC's (Queen, Princess, Guard, Drone, Worker, and probably Brood Host). On top of that, you are proposing a TF that can make you resemble these beings, but you don't specify which one. I would assume the more common Drone type, but they are called Royal Jelly, so do they make you look like the Queens? Or can you get any of the different variations? Cause if so, that makes this as logic dense as the goddamn treatment, which is a NIGHTMARE. Not hating on your ambition, but that by itself is a ton of work just to get the new characters and a multi-facet TF up and working.

BUT WAIT! There's more: you are suggesting the laying of eggs in other creatures with a tentacle cock/ovipositer/tongue/nipple. Now, still hot, but there are no scenes in the game that support ANY of that. So you would also need those written. For each and every creature or character you want to be able to lay eggs in. And each one of those is another scene to add to this massive workload. Now, I myself have several irons in my proverbial fire, but they are all small and independent of each other. This is a massive, intertwined workload that will easily induce burnout, even in a writer that has a lot of experience.

Plus, even if you did get all of it written, there's still the issue of nowhere to put this race. The surface of Myrellion is described as being relatively untouched, due to the inhabitants being subterranean. The sudden introduction of "Oh, but there are also this splinter race of bug people like the ones below the Myr, and they've been living over you this whole time without anything happening. Above both of your militaristic, WW2 era tech level cities, and nobody noticed." Its a huge retcon to the lore of the planet, and it clashes with the set up we have currently. Both of these make it very herd to justify this races existence.

By this point, you might be thinking that I hate your idea. Far from it. By I would temper your expectations. Start small, like NotYourNori suggested. Make A NPC. Make A TF. Have the NPC be a lead in to other characters of the race, or just be a weird mutant Nyrea, or actually write a splinter tribe from Tavria that likes dicking people with tentacle cocks, do whatever you want. But start small and work your way up. Figure out which one of the character designs you want the TF to grant the player, or if you like them all, make them into multiple items, but make ONE first. Probably the Drone, since you can then use it as a base and scale everything up to match the bigger, more complicated higher castes. And be aware: if you want tentacle cocks, make sure other people want scenes with tentacle cocks. If you want egging, make sure other people want scenes with egging. If many people write to support what you've put in the game, then it makes the workload much, much lighter on you.

Sorry if this is really long, but I don't want you to bite off more than you can chew and give up. I personally think the core idea is pretty good, and I hope you can see a way to make it work.

Umm, i just remembered something. There was supposed to be a 4th race with ovipositor abdomen living on Myrellion. I'd like to bring to your and @Belltie's attantion the The Bothrioc. They were cut out because their original author never finished them. 

However, they were salvaged and finished (as far as the writing part goes) a month ago or so by Nonesuch. so making up a new species or subspecies might not be necessary.

Though, which would still leave the TF item and the scenes to be written.

Owens

Sep 3, 2016
Umm, i just remembered something. There was supposed to be a 4th race with ovipositor abdomen living on Myrellion. I'd like to bring to your and @Belltie's attantion the The Bothrioc. They were cut out because their original author never finished them. 

However, they were salvaged and finished (as far as the writing part goes) a month ago or so by Nonesuch. so making up a new species or subspecies might not be necessary.

Though, which would still leave the TF item and the scenes to be written.

*Opens document* Spider people. Neat. Egg laying. Neat. Actually petitioning for recognition from the U.G.C instead of just fucking constantly? NEAT.

Bimbofication. Fuck.

Very glad I finished out the document and didn't dismiss the entire thing. I believe Nonesuch handled the personality change in a mechanically interesting manner, and I like the ability to peace out fights. Its clever. Still, fucking with my Steele's brain is a little on the nose for me, but its better than the treatment. Honestly hoping that this gets finished.

... I'd offer to help work on a TF for this, but I already have enough projects to hold my attention.

NotYouNorI

Aug 26, 2015
Honestly hoping that this gets finished.

It already is finished. (aside from the bothrioc dominatrix which is a separate project)

Also the transformative could drop from the mob upon player victory and not give Steele the bimbofying effect of an actual bothrioc.

Owens

Sep 3, 2016
It already is finished. (aside from the bothrioc dominatrix which is a separate project)

Also the transformative could drop from the mob upon player victory and not give Steele the bimbofying effect of an actual bothrioc.

True. Don't get me wrong, I have nothing against the physical aspects of Bimbofication, and the way this is handled makes the mental ones that of subservience instead of being mentally stunted like Brute or Ditz speech does. I find this much more palatable.

I probably shouldn't have said finished. I meant implemented.

NotYouNorI

Aug 26, 2015
True. Don't get me wrong, I have nothing against the physical aspects of Bimbofication, and the way this is handled makes the mental ones that of subservience instead of being mentally stunted like Brute or Ditz speech does. I find this much more palatable.

I probably shouldn't have said finished. I meant implemented.

That's alright. Though still, giving Steele the bimbofying effect of an actual bothrioc, if he/she becomes a bothrioc-morph, would be a mechanical nightmare. So it kinda goes without saying that it would be a bad idea. :S  

Owens

Sep 3, 2016
That's alright. Though still, giving Steele the bimbofying effect of an actual bothrioc, if he/she becomes a bothrioc-morph, would be a mechanical nightmare. So it kinda goes without saying that it would be a bad idea. :S  

True. Also, since the race can be both two legged and four legged, the TF could be designed to cover both. But since most of the training is to become submissive, would the chance for the four legged dom TF to proc be based on how addicted you are? And then it could force the other bothric's to submit to you... but fuck. That would need a whole new set of sex scenes be written, as you on top instead of getting filled. Hmm...

Belltie

Jan 31, 2016
I don't think you'vr read my previous reply, at all. No offence. I didn't suggest any of the things you agreed or disagreed on in your reply. :S

Sorry if my posts seem a bit convoluted and rambly. I've thoroughly read all of your posts; the part I was responding directly to when I said "Exactly" was this:

Maybe if it was tied to a (new) core species or a species that has been discovered in a previous planet rush, it could reduce things to a Codex entry, an item and/or a NPC. But even then, there need to be scenes to support it.

Perhaps I misunderstood you, but I took that to be essentially what I meant in my original post, when I said this might be best tied to the Nyrea, rather than an entire subspecies. Really, I just developed the idea for the subspecies as an alternative way to integrate the TF without retconning the existing Nyrean Queen, if the devs weren't down with that. I'm a bit wordy, so I may have wandered away from that particular point in my reply. lol
The latter half of my last post wasn't specifically in response to you. Sorry for the confusion. xD

NotYouNorI

Aug 26, 2015
Sorry if my posts seem a bit convoluted and rambly. I've thoroughly read all of your posts; the part I was responding directly to when I said "Exactly" was this:

That's alright. Misunderstandings happen. At least this time I wasn't called names and persecuted for meaning things I explained I didn't mean :S

Perhaps I misunderstood you, but I took that to be essentially what I meant in my original post, when I said this might be best tied to the Nyrea, rather than an entire subspecies. Really, I just developed the idea for the subspecies as an alternative way to integrate the TF without retconning the existing Nyrean Queen, if the devs weren't down with that. I'm a bit wordy, so I may have wandered away from that particular point in my reply. lol
The latter half of my last post wasn't specifically in response to you. Sorry for the confusion. xD

I mean't the opposite, actually. That you move away from myrellion or any associated species and invent a species from the "core worlds" or an planet unrelated to the current planet rush.

But then I remembered that there might not be a need for that since the Bothrioc are on the map of being re-added as of a month ago. (i hope you check out the links I posted when I brought them up)

Also I'd advise against contacting Nonesuch, at the moment, as he is on vacation at the moment.

Belltie

Jan 31, 2016
Thanks for the feedback, Owens! In my attempt to provide the widest range of possible ways to include my TF idea, I just let my imagination go hambone. LOL I do mean that I'm down for whatever writing this would potentially involve, but really, the intent of my OP was just to present the TF idea, and then try to flesh out as many potential ways that it could be implemented as I could think of, in the hopes that at least one of them would resonate or be received favorably, and to get a feel for the potential interest others might have in this.

Despite the tremendous length of my OP, my core idea is all that's really important to me, and that concept is pretty simple and similar to existing mechanics and previous CoC mechanics. The project should definitely start small, but I didn't want to present my idea in a way that sounded like a poorly thought out fleeting notion, since I get the feeling that this board has enough people shouting ideas of what they want to see in the game, without having any fully developed ideas of how to incorporate it, nor any willingness to actually contribute to the content creation process. I've seen that short "I wanna see this" posts are generally received negatively if they get any response, but my attempt to avoid that may have gone too far in the other direction, resulting in a TL:DR text wall. LOL And thank you again for reading all of it! I tend to be overly loquacious and long winded, not really knowing how to be succinct. xD

But let me directly address a few of your very reasonable concerns regarding my suggested option for integrating the Egg sacs and ovi-tentacle TF's as part of a whole new subspecies with a number of different NPC types. My conception of the TF item in that case was for a single item with numerous potential TF variations, the chance for each depending on what characteristics you have at the time, like most of the other TF items do. For instance if you're more masculine or muscular, you're more likely to get Royal Guard features. If you're more feminine or plush, you're more likely to get Drone features. If you're more androgynous or a slender, you're more likely to get Warrior features. And if you're pregnant or a bimbo, you're more likely to get Queen features. Basically all TF's have variants for different genders, many also have effects for different bodytypes as well, and some have special features for pregnant PC's. I don't think it's necessarily as complicated as the Treatment, but it could be taken that far. 

As for where to put this race, (aside from the fact that there's apparently this other spider race that NotYouNorl mentioned XD), the tech level of the planet means that these other Nyrea could live on a distant continent and have little to no contact with the Nyrea and Myr we first encounter. I don't think they have any satellite tech and their aircraft are probably not great for circumnavigating their planet. Even if they did have sufficiently reliable and fast vehicles, it's quite plausible that the constant feuding between the reds and golds would have kept their focus on each other and limited their ability to explore. Planets are freaking huge and we're not shown very much of each one in this game, so there's plenty of room to add other cities, countries, or continents. Even during WWII on Earth, there were plenty of countries who didn't get involved and numerous isolated people groups existed (and still do).

That said, none of that elaborate new content is really necessary, if the game devs are comfortable with me expanding on the Nyrea Queens.

Owens

Sep 3, 2016
I think gating the different variations of the TF behind the PC's appearance is a good way to start breaking down race into a manageable size. Though if I may, I would suggest using the femininity score instead. Its easier to break down since is -100 to a 100 (totally masculine to totally feminine), so you can make it -100 to -50 Guard, -50 to 0 Warrior, 0 to 50 drone, and 50 to 100 Queen. This also lets you ensure that the TF will continue to proc effects from the same category, and wont potentially give an effect from the wrong set. Just my two cents.

Trying to change Tavria at this point is probably not the best way to go about getting your TF and race added. Doing a subspecies or a sister race to the Nyrea that inhabit the Deep caverns or the No Myrs Land would probably go much better, though it might get kinda crowded down there with so many mob's running around on Myrellion. If you take NotYourNori's advice and put them on a different planet, they might feel a little less claustrophobic. And yeah, there's a whole planet to explore, but we only get to see a small snippet of it. The curse of being a video game, I guess

As for the original name of the TF, I think Royal Jellybean is a good title. I hope any bit of this helps.

NotYouNorI

Aug 26, 2015
[...] if the game devs are comfortable with me expanding on the Nyrea Queens.

Yeah, but that's not how the nyrea work. They don't have biological queens like the gold myr do. Queen Taivra was just an unusually hung nyrea female who managed, through conquest, round up solitary females and males into a villageand than decided to stick a bunch of cockvines above her butt so she could keep all those betas and sub-alphas in check. They are pretty much based on the neotrogla and all.

Also we are forgetting another ovipositing denizen of Myrellion, The "Queen of the Deep" though for anything related to her you'd have to contact Savin.

Edit: also what @Owens said.

Belltie

Jan 31, 2016
I mean't the opposite, actually. That you move away from myrellion or any associated species and invent a species from the "core worlds" or an planet unrelated to the current planet rush.

Aha! I see now. We were kind of on the same page, with the intent to reduce things to a Codex entry, an item and/or a NPC. 

I also see why you guys were saying that trying to tie it to the Nyrea probably isn't the best way to go. I wasn't aware of neotrogla and I didn't realize that Taivra was just an Alpha who kicked ass and crowned herself Queen. xD  I was drawn to them because they inject eggs with ovi-cocks, but what I want is very different from neotrogla.

I like the idea of the Bothrioc, and I *love* the Queen of the Deep, but big, fleshy egg sac tails don't really fit with spider people or tentacled crab queens. All of the other insectile alien abdomens are chitinous, which is definitely not what I want.  

Essentially, it's a physogastric abdomen tail, like queen termites have. H.R. Giger's Aliens are inspired by parasitic wasps (laying eggs in hosts), ants (hive building and behavior), and termites (big queen butt). Some ants and stingless bees can be physogastric, though termites have the most dramatically sized ones. We already have a bee race, and I think having a termite race is a bit redundant since there's already an ant race.

Reading about ants made my feel like the Myr might be a better fit for egg sacs, so I thought up another variety of Myr, like Black ones that are more egg focused instead of honey, or venom. BUT! Then I got to reading more about the Myr and I realized that Queen Irellia is VERY close to what I'm looking for. She's described as having "a supernaturally large abdomen with an egg-gaped pussy at the back end that frequently lays". I'm not sure if it's supposed to have chitin on it since I haven't met her in the game and haven't read the full scenes with her yet, but that sounds like it could be exactly what I want. The other Gold Myr Queens look pretty different from each other, so I don't see any reason why a Gold Myr Queen TF item couldn't give the PC a squishy, physogastric abdomen, even if Irellia's is more chitinous. So no need for a new species or race of Myr, no need for a new codex entry, no need for a new NPC, and no editing any existing content; it could just be a gold myr queen TF item, massively reducing the scale of this idea. I think the egg sac could function using the mechanics for a cock tail with Nyrean cock and cum type, so coding it might be relatively easy (though I'd still need help with that part). The only other game mechanic thing I can think of is that it should have a perk where it grows bigger, the longer you go without laying eggs (either on the ground or in a host), to the point where it can temporarily immobilize you like Kui-tan testicles. Maybe there can be a bad end if it gets so massive that your PC grows really tall like Irellia, so you can move around slowly, but are way too large to fit in your spaceship or defend yourself, so you give up seeking your inheritance and become fully devoted to egg laying and become a part of the Council of Queens. The item could be a special quest reward from one of the Queens on the Council and could be called a Golden Royal Gelcap. xD

What do you guys think about that? Again, I'm down for writing this if no one else wants to jump on it.

NotYouNorI

Aug 26, 2015
Aha! I see now. We were kind of on the same page, with the intent to reduce things to a Codex entry, an item and/or a NPC. 

I also see why you guys were saying that trying to tie it to the Nyrea probably isn't the best way to go. I wasn't aware of neotrogla and I didn't realize that Taivra was just an Alpha who kicked ass and crowned herself Queen. xD  I was drawn to them because they inject eggs with ovi-cocks, but what I want is very different from neotrogla.

I like the idea of the Bothrioc, and I *love* the Queen of the Deep, but big, fleshy egg sac tails don't really fit with spider people or tentacled crab queens. All of the other insectile alien abdomens are chitinous, which is definitely not what I want.  

Essentially, it's a physogastric abdomen tail, like queen termites have. H.R. Giger's Aliens are inspired by parasitic wasps (laying eggs in hosts), ants (hive building and behavior), and termites (big queen butt). Some ants and stingless bees can be physogastric, though termites have the most dramatically sized ones. We already have a bee race, and I think having a termite race is a bit redundant since there's already an ant race.

Reading about ants made my feel like the Myr might be a better fit for egg sacs, so I thought up another variety of Myr, like Black ones that are more egg focused instead of honey, or venom. BUT! Then I got to reading more about the Myr and I realized that Queen Irellia is VERY close to what I'm looking for. She's described as having "a supernaturally large abdomen with an egg-gaped pussy at the back end that frequently lays". I'm not sure if it's supposed to have chitin on it since I haven't met her in the game and haven't read the full scenes with her yet, but that sounds like it could be exactly what I want. The other Gold Myr Queens look pretty different from each other, so I don't see any reason why a Gold Myr Queen TF item couldn't give the PC a squishy, physogastric abdomen, even if Irellia's is more chitinous. So no need for a new species or race of Myr, no need for a new codex entry, no need for a new NPC, and no editing any existing content; it could just be a gold myr queen TF item, massively reducing the scale of this idea. I think the egg sac could function using the mechanics for a cock tail with Nyrean cock and cum type, so coding it might be relatively easy (though I'd still need help with that part). The only other game mechanic thing I can think of is that it should have a perk where it grows bigger, the longer you go without laying eggs (either on the ground or in a host), to the point where it can temporarily immobilize you like Kui-tan testicles. Maybe there can be a bad end if it gets so massive that your PC grows really tall like Irellia, so you can move around slowly, but are way too large to fit in your spaceship or defend yourself, so you give up seeking your inheritance and become fully devoted to egg laying and become a part of the Council of Queens. The item could be a special quest reward from one of the Queens on the Council and could be called a Golden Royal Gelcap. xD

What do you guys think about that? Again, I'm down for writing this if no one else wants to jump on it.

Now the problem with this is that Queen Irellia Isn't that physiologically different from from other Gold Myr Queens (except for maybe the fact that she has a frontal vagina in addition to the one at the end of her abdomen). The only reason they look so different is because they decorate themselves differently. Otherwise, they are all described being ridiculously tall, having two breast rows having a giant, even for their size, insectile abdomen with chitinous plates stretched over it. They also just lay infant-sized eggs and have their handmaidens take them away to their nursery and don't insert them into other individuals. So I'm not sure if that's what you are looking fore either.

Maybe instead of being an new item entirely, it could be a missfire interaction between the gold/orange myr TF and either a cockvine while also having a vagina or just a cuntsnake tail. After all the myr TFs are prototypes and in it's attempt to turn your parasitic geni-tail into a smooth chitinous insectile abdomen, it gives you the squishy, physogastric, ovipositor abdomen you wanted. 

Also, you seem to be misunderstanding some game mechanics. Geni-tails and tails in general they don't have that kind kind of customizability as your actual genitalia, for one, they don't have any size variable and don't have a separate cumType variable....      although there are some leftovers from CoC there...  Maybe have tailRecharge be used ti indicate your abdomen's swelling over time...

Regardless, you don't need to worry about coding it. the devs or someone more familiar usually do that, especially if it includes new mechanics.  The due procedure here is for you to to write it down on a Gdoc, make a post on the event submissions section of the forum and include a link to the Gdoc in the post. ....and hope that it get's aproved.

Belltie

Jan 31, 2016
Now the problem with this is that Queen Irellia Isn't that physiologically different from from other Gold Myr Queens (except for maybe the fact that she has a frontal vagina in addition to the one at the end of her abdomen). The only reason they look so different is because they decorate themselves differently. Otherwise, they are all described being ridiculously tall, having two breast rows having a giant, even for their size, insectile abdomen with chitinous plates stretched over it. They also just lay infant-sized eggs and have their handmaidens take them away to their nursery and don't insert them into other individuals. So I'm not sure if that's what you are looking fore either.

Maybe instead of being an new item entirely, it could be a missfire interaction between the gold/orange myr TF and either a cockvine while also having a vagina or just a cuntsnake tail. After all the myr TFs are prototypes and in it's attempt to turn your parasitic geni-tail into a smooth chitinous insectile abdomen, it gives you the squishy, physogastric, ovipositor abdomen you wanted. 

Also, you seem to be misunderstanding some game mechanics. Geni-tails and tails in general they don't have that kind kind of customizability as your actual genitalia, for one, they don't have any size variable and don't have a separate cumType variable....      although there are some leftovers from CoC there...  Maybe have tailRecharge be used ti indicate your abdomen's swelling over time...

Regardless, you don't need to worry about coding it. the devs or someone more familiar usually do that, especially if it includes new mechanics.  The due procedure here is for you to to write it down on a Gdoc, make a post on the event submissions section of the forum and include a link to the Gdoc in the post. ....and hope that it get's aproved.

Ahh... I see... Thanks for clearing that up! This is why I wanted to get some feedback before I started writing actual proposed content. Your comments have all been really helpful, and thanks for being patient with my limited understanding of the way things work. ^_^

I am intrigued by this misfire idea; that sounds like a pretty simple way to work it in, and it makes sense. Could you explain more about how that would work, please? Like what is tailRecharge and how does that work? My assumptions in these matters seem to be a bit inaccurate. xD

Since cock tails currently have no size or cum type variables, is there a way to change that? Having the cum type be like Nyrean egg cum is pretty key for the ovi-cock tail to work. Though if it's not possible, I suppose it'd be fine if the egg sac just had a vaginal opening that only laid eggs and I could just continue fulfilling the ovipositor insertion fantasy with the Nyrean ovi-cock. I guess the tail doesn't really need to be able to inject eggs, since we do have ovi-cocks for that function.

Perhaps the ovi-cock tongue and nipples could be a misfire if you eat Nyrean Rock Candy while having dick or cunt nipples and/or a prehensile tongue. Does that sound feasible?

There's also the possibility of an autofellatio scene involving the ovi-cock tongue either engulfing or penetrating your own cock, depending on its width, rather than the using the prehensile tongue description of wrapping it around your cock like barbershop pole stripes. 

Since there are currently no sex scenes directly involving cock nipples (as far as I've been able to find), the ovi-cock nipples could just be part of your character description for the time being, until cock nipples are more... fleshed out. Lol

Rethinking the egg sac as just a vagina gave me an awesome idea for a masturbation scene where you fuck your own egg sac. That'd be pretty hot.

Thoughts? Suggestions?

NotYouNorI

Aug 26, 2015
Firstly, I'd like to apologize for taking so long to reply. that was a lot of questions you had there... 

Ahh... I see... Thanks for clearing that up! This is why I wanted to get some feedback before I started writing actual proposed content. Your comments have all been really helpful, and thanks for being patient with my limited understanding of the way things work. ^_^

Oh! I feel flattered... :$   You're welcome! 

Also, I am grateful that you are so accepting to criticism of the constructive sort.

Funnily enough, this isn't even my fetish :p  I just thought your idea to be doable to a certain extant within the framework of this game, and you seemed willing to take it upon yourself to do the writing for it, unlike so many others who posted their ideas here. So I decided to help you.                                                                                   That and I wanted to correct some misconceptions you had regarding how the game works. I'm a bit of a smartass. :p  

I am intrigued by this misfire idea; that sounds like a pretty simple way to work it in, and it makes sense. Could you explain more about how that would work, please? Like what is tailRecharge and how does that work? My assumptions in these matters seem to be a bit inaccurate. xD

Ok, let me try to clear this up. There can be three reasons why things are or aren't doable in this game "fluff"/"lore"-wise, code-wise and whether it does have pay-off compared to the effort needed to implemented.

Fluff-wise, there are three kind of transformatives: synthetically created items that you can buy from a vandor, items connected to indigenous species you come across in the wilderness which the microsurgeons (nanomachenes, son) that you injected in yourself in the intro turn you into the associated species and items and substances that naturally transform your body on their own for some reason (uthra sap).

The transformations created by the microsurgeons in your body will always turn you into a member of the species associated to the item or the closest approximation to that.

Synthetic transformatives on the other hand, aren't restricted to just turning you into another species and can have quite specific effects. However, some of them can have side-effects or not quite function as expected, especially if they are the cheap.

Code-wise, both work on the same principle of the item's use changing a few values in your character part of your save file which causes the game to use different descriptions for the effected body part. And some scenes check for certain values and show you certain blurbs associated with those values. Such as, in a sex scene, if your cock has the flag with the value associated with being "knotted" and the scene has a blurb reserved for such a feature, the scene will now have a blurb describe you knotting your partner which wouldn't be there if your dick didn't have that flag value. 

The Gold Pill is a synthetic transformative created on spot on Myrellion by Xenogen. And as the table below taken from the wiki says, it give you or if you already have a tail, change your tail into a smooth chitnous abdomen.

• No tail
  • Has non-myr tail (abdomen)

• 1/3 chance to:

Grow/Change/Merge tails into one myr abdomen
  • Abdomen becomes smooth and chitinous

Or code-wise, it will change your tailCount to 1, tailType to the value associated with myr and replace whatever flag values were stored in tailFlags with the "smooth" and "chitinous" flags

However, having a paresite infesting a body part or be the body part in case of the cunt snake locks that body part from transforming in most cases.

Now since, "lore"-wise, Gold Pills are still in their prototype stages and there are bound to be a few quirks with it, I thought it would be a good excuse to add another IF fork into into the transpormative for "if the tail is a cuntsnake, change it to an ovipositor abdomen that has the "squishy" "ovipositor" and maybe "prehensile" flags". That was what I meant with "misfire". for this you'll also have to contact the creator of the gold pill though and you'll also have to write the scenes to oviposit in various mobs yourself.

TailRecharge is something left from CoC where you could have a bee abdomen with a poisonous stinger and this variable was there to calculate how fast that poison would recharge and since it is pretty much useless in TiTS I thought it would be a good idea to use it for the purposes of bloating the ovipositor-abdomen.

Since cock tails currently have no size or cum type variables, is there a way to change that? Having the cum type be like Nyrean egg cum is pretty key for the ovi-cock tail to work.

I said that there is no separate cumType variable associated with tails in general, be it cockvines, non-parasitic tailcocks or cuntsnakes. That doesn't mean the do not produce any "lore"/"fluff"-wise you then just don't call up the variable and describe it in the scene that it produces cum or in this case cum filled with eggs, or just fist-sized eggs or whatever

Which reminds me that maybe you should check out the links on the top of this page of the wiki, if you want to write scenes for this game: http://wiki.smutosaur.us/Writing_Reference_(TiTS)

Perhaps the ovi-cock tongue and nipples could be a misfire if you eat Nyrean Rock Candy while having dick or cunt nipples and/or a prehensile tongue. Does that sound feasible?

Doing that with Nyrean Rock Candy? Code-wise, it would be possible. Lore-wise, as a racial transformation caused by your microsurgeons it doesn't quite fit the bill for this, by itself, to give you features that the nyrea usually don't have.

There's also the possibility of an autofellatio scene involving the ovi-cock tongue either engulfing or penetrating your own cock, depending on its width, rather than the using the prehensile tongue description of wrapping it around your cock like barbershop pole stripes. 

The only things that can define a tongue in the game, code-wise, is tongueType and and tongueFlags. That said, currently there is no item that involves giving your tongue the "ovipositor" flag and there is no need for it to not also have the "prehensile" and "long" flags. Otherwise, there is no reason for you to not to write a new masturbation scene.

Since there are currently no sex scenes directly involving cock nipples (as far as I've been able to find), the ovi-cock nipples could just be part of your character description for the time being, until cock nipples are more... fleshed out. Lol

The only variable that defines the nature of nipples is nippleType so unless you define "ovipositor" as a type of nipple instead of a Flag for it to be an "ovi-cock" nipple, which doesn't seem worth the effort without scenes to support oviposition using your ovi-nipples. Also dick-nipples are technically still nipples as your breasts will still produce milk and other fluids that transformatives can make you lactate.

Rethinking the egg sac as just a vagina gave me an awesome idea for a masturbation scene where you fuck your own egg sac. That'd be pretty hot.

That's...    technically, already possible ingame. If you get a Cunt Snake as a tail you get two masturbation scenes using the cunt snake tail, one of them being using your cock to fuck your own cunt-tail. This (and other scenes) can impragnate the Cunt Snake and after a while it lays (oviposits) an egg.

This took me a while. Hope it was informative! :D  

Belltie

Jan 31, 2016
Firstly, I'd like to apologize for taking so long to reply. that was a lot of questions you had there... 

Oh! I feel flattered... :$   You're welcome! 

Also, I am grateful that you are so accepting to criticism of the constructive sort.

Funnily enough, this isn't even my fetish :p  I just thought your idea to be doable to a certain extant within the framework of this game, and you seemed willing to take it upon yourself to do the writing for it, unlike so many others who posted their ideas here. So I decided to help you.                                                                                   That and I wanted to correct some misconceptions you had regarding how the game works. I'm a bit of a smartass. :p  

Must obliged! As an artist myself, it's absolutely necessary to accept critique, especially when working on a big, collaborative project with a bunch of other artists. And no worries about any kind of delay, or whatever. I'm always just grateful when people read my text walls. I haven't posted much on this forum yet, but pretty much all of my posts anywhere tend to be on the lengthy side. lol

Ok, let me try to clear this up. There can be three reasons why things are or aren't doable in this game "fluff"/"lore"-wise, code-wise and whether it does have pay-off compared to the effort needed to implemented.

Fluff-wise, there are three kind of transformatives: synthetically created items that you can buy from a vandor, items connected to indigenous species you come across in the wilderness which the microsurgeons (nanomachenes, son) that you injected in yourself in the intro turn you into the associated species and items and substances that naturally transform your body on their own for some reason (uthra sap).

Ooh, gothcha! Makes sense. While playing the game, I didn't catch that the dropped indigenous items really only transform your character because of the nanites, but I get it now.

Now since, "lore"-wise, Gold Pills are still in their prototype stages and there are bound to be a few quirks with it, I thought it would be a good excuse to add another IF fork into into the transpormative for "if the tail is a cuntsnake, change it to an ovipositor abdomen that has the "squishy" "ovipositor" and maybe "prehensile" flags". That was what I meant with "misfire". for this you'll also have to contact the creator of the gold pill though and you'll also have to write the scenes to oviposit in various mobs yourself.

TailRecharge is something left from CoC where you could have a bee abdomen with a poisonous stinger and this variable was there to calculate how fast that poison would recharge and since it is pretty much useless in TiTS I thought it would be a good idea to use it for the purposes of bloating the ovipositor-abdomen.

I like it! 

I said that there is no separate cumType variable associated with tails in general, be it cockvines, non-parasitic tailcocks or cuntsnakes. That doesn't mean the do not produce any "lore"/"fluff"-wise you then just don't call up the variable and describe it in the scene that it produces cum or in this case cum filled with eggs, or just fist-sized eggs or whatever

Which reminds me that maybe you should check out the links on the top of this page of the wiki, if you want to write scenes for this game: http://wiki.smutosaur.us/Writing_Reference_(TiTS)

Gotcha.

I poked around in the document template and parser reference docs, but neither of them made much sense to me. While I am quite a good story teller with a vivid imagination, an expansive vocabulary, and a very firm grasp on grammar, that kind of technical programmer jargon baffles the hell out of me. Even when it's not very numbers heavy, programming makes language very mathematical, and my learning disability makes that an infuriating struggle for me. It's a whole other language that the left side of my brain just can't learn, which is utterly maddening, given that I can see that it isn't very complex and should be something I could grasp, if I put my mind to it. I'm getting a bit discouraged, as I sense that it's going to be difficult for me to structure my ideas and creative writing into this kind of format. :/  I may need someone to really lay it out for me and tell me very specifically what to write, piece by piece, but I don't really expect anyone to have the desire, nor the patience to deal with that level of hand holding. I'm not going to give up just yet, though.

Doing that with Nyrean Rock Candy? Code-wise, it would be possible. Lore-wise, as a racial transformation caused by your microsurgeons it doesn't quite fit the bill for this, by itself, to give you features that the nyrea usually don't have.

Aah. I think I keep trying to work them in because their egg cum requires a certain score of Nyrea traits, but since we can't change the cum type of tails, then it doesn't really matter.

I think it would be perfectly fine to leave the egg depositing functions to the existing ovi-cock PC's can get from Rock Candy, and just leave it the way it is. It'd be neat if you could penetrate, be fucked in, and shoot eggs out of every possible bodypart, but it sounds like the pay-off for that wouldn't quite be worth the monumental task it would require. I like the idea of keeping the egg sac as just a big, squishy cunt tail that lays eggs. Having that and a Nyrean cock fulfills enough of my criteria for me to be satisfied. xD

So I think we've narrowed down this whole thing to just adding a misfire TF to the gold, red, and orange pills that triggers if you take them while you have a cunt tail, turning the tail into a big squishy egg sac that constantly produces eggs. Basically, just changing it's physical description, making it lay eggs even if not impregnated, and hopefully working out something with tailRecharge that causes it to swell in size (though that sounds much more complicated). 

I would suggest an additional, alternate version for taking those pills with a cock vine tail that turns it into an ovi-cock abdomen, but I don't see much point if we can't easily change the cum type of that tail to have "Nyrean Eggs". Unless there's an easy way to give a genital tail "Nyrean Eggs", other than by changing it's cum type. I'm not really sure how the Nyrean Eggs thing works. I know you have to have a certain amount of Nyrean traits to have them, but it doesn't seem to be a cum type, and doesn't seem to have a perk.

For the task of TFing a cunt snake tail into an egg sac, I think I need to know more about a few things. How do flags work and what exactly are they? Are they just descriptive adjectives that trigger associated bits of text in certain scenes, or is it more complicated than that? How do the notes factor in? Are those just brief summaries for the wiki? Can new flags be easily added?

And thanks again for all the help! <3

NotYouNorI

Aug 26, 2015
Okay, then..

I poked around in the document template and parser reference docs, but neither of them made much sense to me. While I am quite a good story teller with a vivid imagination, an expansive vocabulary, and a very firm grasp on grammar, that kind of technical programmer jargon baffles the hell out of me. Even when it's not very numbers heavy, programming makes language very mathematical, and my learning disability makes that an infuriating struggle for me. It's a whole other language that the left side of my brain just can't learn, which is utterly maddening, given that I can see that it isn't very complex and should be something I could grasp, if I put my mind to it. I'm getting a bit discouraged, as I sense that it's going to be difficult for me to structure my ideas and creative writing into this kind of format. :/  I may need someone to really lay it out for me and tell me very specifically what to write, piece by piece, but I don't really expect anyone to have the desire, nor the patience to deal with that level of hand holding. I'm not going to give up just yet, though.

Well, yes, while it is useful to know roughly how things work "under the hood", really, you don't need to know how to code or program as a writer. What you do need to do is to write the scenes and blurbs you want to be in the game, decide what options you want the player to have, know how to format them so the person coding it into the game doesn't hate you and if you think it is appropriate add a few variation blurbs that appear if the player character (PC) has x attribute (like a long, prehensile tongue), but also you need to know where to place "parsers". Parsers are these "designated blanks" (for lack of a better term) that the game fills using the attributes of the PC. That's how, in the game, in one playthrough "you feel her caress across your pale skin" and in another playthrough "you feel her caress across your red scales".

Maybe instead of me trying to explain this to you, it would be a better idea for you to look at some examples in: https://fenoxo.com/forum/index.php?/forum/9-event-submissions/, particularly the ones with [Implemented] in the name as those have been already aproved by the devs and added into the game.

Just, whatever you do, keep in mind the one rule anyone working with something computer-related should follow: K.I.S.S. (Keep It Simple, Stupid)

Aah. I think I keep trying to work them in because their egg cum requires a certain score of Nyrea traits, but since we can't change the cum type of tails, then it doesn't really matter.

I think it would be perfectly fine to leave the egg depositing functions to the existing ovi-cock PC's can get from Rock Candy, and just leave it the way it is. It'd be neat if you could penetrate, be fucked in, and shoot eggs out of every possible bodypart, but it sounds like the pay-off for that wouldn't quite be worth the monumental task it would require. I like the idea of keeping the egg sac as just a big, squishy cunt tail that lays eggs. Having that and a Nyrean cock fulfills enough of my criteria for me to be satisfied. xD

So I think we've narrowed down this whole thing to just adding a misfire TF to the gold, red, and orange pills that triggers if you take them while you have a cunt tail, turning the tail into a big squishy egg sac that constantly produces eggs. Basically, just changing it's physical description, making it lay eggs even if not impregnated, and hopefully working out something with tailRecharge that causes it to swell in size (though that sounds much more complicated). 

I would suggest an additional, alternate version for taking those pills with a cock vine tail that turns it into an ovi-cock abdomen, but I don't see much point if we can't easily change the cum type of that tail to have "Nyrean Eggs". Unless there's an easy way to give a genital tail "Nyrean Eggs", other than by changing it's cum type. I'm not really sure how the Nyrean Eggs thing works. I know you have to have a certain amount of Nyrean traits to have them, but it doesn't seem to be a cum type, and doesn't seem to have a perk.

For the task of TFing a cunt snake tail into an egg sac, I think I need to know more about a few things. How do flags work and what exactly are they? Are they just descriptive adjectives that trigger associated bits of text in certain scenes, or is it more complicated than that? How do the notes factor in? Are those just brief summaries for the wiki? Can new flags be easily added?

And thanks again for all the help! <3

Again, tail genitals don't need to have their own separate fluid type especially if you the scenes using them are centered around those specific type of tails. In other words, instead of writing "...as your ovipositor throbbs, it deposits [pc.cumNoun] after [pc.cumNoun] into his spasming hole..." you write "...as your ovipositor throbbs, it deposits slimy, soft egg after slimy, soft egg into his spasming hole..." 

Also my previous idea regarding wouldn't work with the Red Pill because the Red Myr don't have insectile abdomen. You haven't played through the Myrellion content, did you?

Belltie

Jan 31, 2016
I think I'm starting to get it. I only need to worry about parsers when it comes to things the PC has that would be different than the content I'm writing. So if there's something happening with my new body parts, that only occurs in scenes with it, then I don't need a parser at all. 

I'll do my best to read through some of those implemented submissions and see if I can wrap my head around parsers better. 

My concern is that what I write is quite likely to irritate the coders, due to my learning disability. I'd hate to devote all that time and effort, only to make the coders hate me or not want to implement my submissions because of the hassle. 

All of this is inspiring me even more to get a tablet so I can create some digital drawings of my ideas. I'm more comfortable with paper, but I have the feeling that I'd have a much easier time picking that up, than I will learning how to squeeze my smutty notions into a format digestible for coders. LOL Digital art is new for me, but it's much more in my wheelhouse than programming. xD