Effect of Vagina Tightness and Capacity on Sex Scenes

Moltar123

Oct 22, 2017
I was wondering how the stats of both the penis and vagina effect all (or at least a majority) of sex scenes beyond having minor template changes to sex scenes. I'm interesting because for this playthrough, I chose a more futa-loli build, where my character was rather short (4'2"), had flat chest, and was well endowed but not enough to escape realism. I'd like to imagine that the stats actually mean anything, but I'm not deluding myself, am I? For example, is there a major difference if you keep your PC nice and tight instead of loose and gaping? I've been taking a look at the source code of the game, and from what I can see they are unfortunately extremely minor. The only huge difference I can see would be if you were a taur, which seems to come with its own scenes... other than that, you could be as loose as a cavern and somehow everyone is still able to get off alright, after insulting you that is. There was a lot and I only skimmed through a little... so, am I getting my hopes up on role-playing? (I think I broke the immersion by digging below the surface on this one...)

Amakawa Yuuto

Sep 6, 2015
Berlin
Sorry to say this, but you're getting your hopes up.

Every variation has to be written and coded. It's easier to write a throw-away sentence here and there than to add an entirely different path for the encounter, especially if the author doesn't particularly care about something - and so far, I don't think any of the authors had an interest in "can't get off because it's too loose".

It's the same as having multiple cocks - throwaway sentences here or there. Tail cocks have it even worse, and I don't think anything interacts with tentacle wings or legs.

Reactions: Moltar123

Woeful Wombat

Dec 10, 2015
If I recall correctly, CoC had one or two scenes that changed quite a bit if you were too tight / didn't have enough capacity. I think it was the minotaurs in the mountains? As of yet, I have not seen anything similar in TiTS. Understandable from a writer's perspective, but quite disappointing.
Another related peeve would be that some scene variations seem to check for capacity instead of tightness and spit out lines like "her big fat futa cock slides effortlessly into your well-fucked vagina", even if you're tight as a vice.

balitz Method

Aug 13, 2016
There are a few scenes that you need a certain amount of capacity to do but for the most part regardless of size yo ho ho Steele took a bite of gum-gum.

The game keeps track of a ridiculous amount of stats and uses almost none of them.

Reactions: DJ_Arashi_Rora

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
If you're too tight, Kiro will use Peggy's Elascity Lube on you.

Azra was the one that discovered that particular plant derived enzyme.

critlocked

Apr 21, 2016
The game keeps track of a ridiculous amount of stats and uses almost none of them.

Yeah, I've noticed that, too. It's kinda sad, really. They put so much effort into tracking so many things and ultimately hardly really use any of them.

Kirorororo

Oct 6, 2017
It's normally never a question of vagina thightness when it comes to player, but rather of dick size for penetrating npc's.

LizTheRobot

Oct 26, 2017
Capacity is more of a gate to see if a particular peg is too big for a particular hole in the sex menus. I haven't been able to see anything involving tightness persay, other than James in New Texas fisting you, but that's likely a capacity gate pretending to check tightness (since you can't get a hand in if someone is too tight after all)..