[Editors wanted] A Christmas event with PC domming and self-fucking

Touchandgo

Dec 11, 2018
Ho ho guys and gals, this is my attempt at the Christmas competition. I'm still very green around the gills with parser use, so if I've made any mistakes there please let me know! And, you know, the general writing side of things. I've never written/shared smut before, so this is a whole new experience for me.

It's got some Christmas stuff throughout, but it isn't heavily Christmas-ified so I hope that's okay??

Anywho, here's the link. Don't be a stranger and tell me what you think!

Edit: Finished applying the feedback Soandso and Bio gave me, so it's up for feedback again!

Last edited:

Crablord

Jan 18, 2016
what do you mean by self fucking

Touchandgo

Dec 11, 2018
what do you mean by self fucking
It's like fucking your pussy with your own dick. Apparently, some dudes can do it anally in real life, but in this scenario it's a tentacle dick into a vag because the individual is very desperate. Doc is back up if I'm not being clear enough!

Touchandgo

Dec 11, 2018
I barely said anything XD So did all the work.

Also, love the idea of self fucking, we don't have enough of that in-game.
You definitely helped with bits and pieces of editing and I'm honestly super grateful that y'all even read it.

But yes, the game has tentacle so it's even better. More self fucking! (Maybe it could be a masturbation option??)

Edit: I literally just checked and saw that you were writing the exact thing I suggested. Stupid Timelord stealing my ideas.