Dreaming of Dana ren'py

Ptolemy

Dec 6, 2016
hi Ptolemy first of all i want to say you i love this game , and you do a great job.

"""""""""""""SPOILER""""""""""""""""""""""""""
i have just 1 question:
i`m playing the game and i want to know. are there are more events o scenes after this? :
i got scene with dana when they have the trip for 2 days and they come back,
i open event of dana`s weekend ( the floop) . also the scene when they go to the theatre .
i open andrea in the pool and the advise crrish ask to dana after andrea dont want to meet with crish after work.
also the "random" scene when andrea was in bus stop when its raining.
i open scene crish +maria and john (in their apartment) and crish dana maria john (apartment)
i open jessica the scene in her house , and 5 options when you go to her studio.(all bowking solo and with dana , and the option "track"

there are more scene but they are floop easy to do .that i dont mention.

i hope that you can say me some about this
thanks you and sorry for my english, its not my mother language.

pd: iam playing 0.042(fixed)
I look forward to the new versions.

edit : i have +100 in both atributes with the girls. week 19

edit2: i forgot put scene maria in the club (lunch time) and andrea come to my apartment when chrish is going to sleep, also jeesica come to my office.

I think that's about it for 0.042

I've moved up a couple of versions, and I honestly can't really remember what was in it anymore. But what you say sounds about right. Except for another Andrea random that has a chance to trigger when you go to bed.

Ptolemy

Ptolemy

Dec 6, 2016
when i am opening public build zip file its saying "file is unknown or damaged".... what to do... i already downloaded it twice from mega....

MAC or PC?

I guess I'll try to reupload. But you have to tell me which version.

Ptolemy

dayess

Apr 11, 2017
Hi I get this when trying to go to the dancing club at the evening

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <'Image' u'andrea/Newfolder/1.png.'>:
  File "game/Andrealabels.rpy", line 3107, in script
    c "\" Hmmm.......Uncle Duncan?\""
IOError: Couldn't find file 'andrea/Newfolder/1.png.'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "C:\Torrents Downloads\DreamingofDana-0.044-pc\DreamingofDana-0.044-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 613, in execute
    renpy.exports.say(who, what, interact=self.interact)
  File "C:\Torrents Downloads\DreamingofDana-0.044-pc\DreamingofDana-0.044-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 1147, in say
    who(what, interact=interact)
  File "C:\Torrents Downloads\DreamingofDana-0.044-pc\DreamingofDana-0.044-pc\renpy\character.py", line 877, in __call__
    self.do_display(who, what, cb_args=self.cb_args, **display_args)
  File "C:\Torrents Downloads\DreamingofDana-0.044-pc\DreamingofDana-0.044-pc\renpy\character.py", line 716, in do_display
    **display_args)
  File "C:\Torrents Downloads\DreamingofDana-0.044-pc\DreamingofDana-0.044-pc\renpy\character.py", line 508, in display_say
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse='say', type=type, roll_forward=roll_forward)
  File "C:\Torrents Downloads\DreamingofDana-0.044-pc\DreamingofDana-0.044-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 285, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Torrents Downloads\DreamingofDana-0.044-pc\DreamingofDana-0.044-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2526, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Torrents Downloads\DreamingofDana-0.044-pc\DreamingofDana-0.044-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2883, in interact_core
    self.draw_screen(root_widget, fullscreen_video, (not fullscreen_video) or video_frame_drawn)
  File "C:\Torrents Downloads\DreamingofDana-0.044-pc\DreamingofDana-0.044-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 1955, in draw_screen
    renpy.config.screen_height,
  File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 427, in renpy.display.render.render_screen (gen\renpy.display.render.c:6806)
    rv = render(root, width, height, 0, 0)
  File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 196, in renpy.display.render.render (gen\renpy.display.render.c:2978)
    rv = d.render(widtho, heighto, st, at)
  File "C:\Torrents Downloads\DreamingofDana-0.044-pc\DreamingofDana-0.044-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 693, in render
    surf = render(child, width, height, cst, cat)
  File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 110, in renpy.display.render.render (gen\renpy.display.render.c:3440)
    cpdef render(d, object widtho, object heighto, double st, double at):
  File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 196, in renpy.display.render.render (gen\renpy.display.render.c:2978)
  File "C:\Torrents Downloads\DreamingofDana-0.044-pc\DreamingofDana-0.044-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 693, in render
  File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 110, in renpy.display.render.render (gen\renpy.display.render.c:3440)
  File "renpy/display/accelerator.pyx", line 108, in renpy.display.accelerator.transform_render (gen\renpy.display.accelerator.c:2027)
    cr = render(child, widtho, heighto, st - self.child_st_base, at)
  File "C:\Torrents Downloads\DreamingofDana-0.044-pc\DreamingofDana-0.044-pc\renpy\display\image.py", line 387, in render
    return wrap_render(self.target, width, height, st, at)
  File "C:\Torrents Downloads\DreamingofDana-0.044-pc\DreamingofDana-0.044-pc\renpy\display\image.py", line 208, in wrap_render
    rend = render(child, w, h, st, at)
  File "C:\Torrents Downloads\DreamingofDana-0.044-pc\DreamingofDana-0.044-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 473, in render
    im = cache.get(self)
  File "C:\Torrents Downloads\DreamingofDana-0.044-pc\DreamingofDana-0.044-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 200, in get
    surf = image.load()
  File "C:\Torrents Downloads\DreamingofDana-0.044-pc\DreamingofDana-0.044-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 524, in load
    surf = renpy.display.pgrender.load_image(renpy.loader.load(self.filename), self.filename)
  File "C:\Torrents Downloads\DreamingofDana-0.044-pc\DreamingofDana-0.044-pc\renpy\loader.py", line 543, in load
    raise IOError("Couldn't find file '%s'." % name)

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 6.99.12.4.2187
Dreaming of Dana 0.044

Ptolemy

Dec 6, 2016
Hi I get this when trying to go to the dancing club at the evening

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <'Image' u'andrea/Newfolder/1.png.'>:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "C:\Torrents Downloads\DreamingofDana-0.044-pc\DreamingofDana-0.044-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 613, in execute
    renpy.exports.say(who, what, interact=self.interact)
  File "C:\Torrents Downloads\DreamingofDana-0.044-pc\DreamingofDana-0.044-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 1147, in say
    who(what, interact=interact)
  File "C:\Torrents Downloads\DreamingofDana-0.044-pc\DreamingofDana-0.044-pc\renpy\character.py", line 877, in __call__
    self.do_display(who, what, cb_args=self.cb_args, **display_args)
  File "C:\Torrents Downloads\DreamingofDana-0.044-pc\DreamingofDana-0.044-pc\renpy\character.py", line 716, in do_display
    **display_args)
  File "C:\Torrents Downloads\DreamingofDana-0.044-pc\DreamingofDana-0.044-pc\renpy\character.py", line 508, in display_say
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse='say', type=type, roll_forward=roll_forward)
  File "C:\Torrents Downloads\DreamingofDana-0.044-pc\DreamingofDana-0.044-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 285, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Torrents Downloads\DreamingofDana-0.044-pc\DreamingofDana-0.044-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2526, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Torrents Downloads\DreamingofDana-0.044-pc\DreamingofDana-0.044-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2883, in interact_core
    self.draw_screen(root_widget, fullscreen_video, (not fullscreen_video) or video_frame_drawn)
  File "C:\Torrents Downloads\DreamingofDana-0.044-pc\DreamingofDana-0.044-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 1955, in draw_screen
    renpy.config.screen_height,
  File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 427, in renpy.display.render.render_screen (gen\renpy.display.render.c:6806)
    rv = render(root, width, height, 0, 0)
  File "renpy/display/accelerator.pyx", line 108, in renpy.display.accelerator.transform_render (gen\renpy.display.accelerator.c:2027)
    cr = render(child, widtho, heighto, st - self.child_st_base, at)
  File "C:\Torrents Downloads\DreamingofDana-0.044-pc\DreamingofDana-0.044-pc\renpy\display\image.py", line 387, in render
    return wrap_render(self.target, width, height, st, at)
  File "C:\Torrents Downloads\DreamingofDana-0.044-pc\DreamingofDana-0.044-pc\renpy\display\image.py", line 208, in wrap_render
    rend = render(child, w, h, st, at)
  File "C:\Torrents Downloads\DreamingofDana-0.044-pc\DreamingofDana-0.044-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 473, in render
    im = cache.get(self)
  File "C:\Torrents Downloads\DreamingofDana-0.044-pc\DreamingofDana-0.044-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 200, in get
    surf = image.load()
  File "C:\Torrents Downloads\DreamingofDana-0.044-pc\DreamingofDana-0.044-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 524, in load
    surf = renpy.display.pgrender.load_image(renpy.loader.load(self.filename), self.filename)
  File "C:\Torrents Downloads\DreamingofDana-0.044-pc\DreamingofDana-0.044-pc\renpy\loader.py", line 543, in load
    raise IOError("Couldn't find file '%s'." % name)

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 6.99.12.4.2187
Dreaming of Dana 0.044

You are playing a bugged version of a build that's not public yet

Ptolemy

Hoboy

Mar 31, 2016
May I ask - why WIN only this release? I've been playing along on my Mac...:iiam:

Ptolemy

Dec 6, 2016
May I ask - why WIN only this release? I've been playing along on my Mac...:iiam:

Because honestly, I lost the MAC version. I don't know where it is. And since then I've moved on to other versions 0.05 is coming in a couple of days.
So I can't remake the old 0.046. To do so, I'd have to disable all the new code, try to delete all the new renders, it's a recipe for bugs.

Ptolemy

Hoboy

Mar 31, 2016
Because honestly, I lost the MAC version. I don't know where it is. And since then I've moved on to other versions 0.05 is coming in a couple of days.
So I can't remake the old 0.046. To do so, I'd have to disable all the new code, try to delete all the new renders, it's a recipe for bugs.

Ptolemy
I can wait :cool: Not a big deal...it's not like the end of the world (oh wait - is that in this? No - different game...)

Last edited:

Northwest Smith

Jul 19, 2017
Good game, thank you. I'm not personally much on the incest angle, but this game is well done. I just have to pretend I was adopted. :)

Hoboy

Mar 31, 2016
I checked out your patreon to see what is current, and it looks like all support for a Mac version is gone? It can only be downloaded through an executable? Bummer...

lostone2

Aug 27, 2015
From his Patreon page:

Due to the size of the game, and to make it easier for my patrons, I've created an installer for Dreaming of Dana. It will also work for non patrons. Just download, install (be sure to put it on the exceptions list for your antivirus, since it won't recognize the program, and will probably flag it), open it through the desktop shortcut, and press "get free version". That will take you to the latest free version of the game.

Here is the link:
http://tinyurl.com/ya5qmayl

For those who don't trust the patcher, or don't know how to put it on the exceptions list. Here are the links to the non-patcher versions.

PC: http://tinyurl.com/lvtds5w

MAC: tinyurl.com/k4jxlhe

I checked out your patreon to see what is current, and it looks like all support for a Mac version is gone? It can only be downloaded through an executable? Bummer...

So hey Hoboy there is a Mac version of this game ;-)

Reactions: Hoboy

sencerli

Mar 26, 2018
hello I am playing version 0.99

I have problem about Andrea, I can not date with her anymore, she is always saying enough humiliation and rejecting, thats why game stuck and repeating the same

What is the problem Ptolemy ?