Dr Badger in jail

zero point sixty

May 7, 2016
London
You say that like that isn't basically what you'll be doing when you take over your megacorp anyways. Just with less fuss.

Well, lore does set up SteeleTech as the 'good guys' of the corps (honest, pays workers well, cares about safety and so on). Contrary to popular belief, this isn't necessarily a losing strategy, long term. I guess it's mostly due to Dad being a cool-ass dude though. Which isn't to say you couldn't turn it into another hyper-capitalist hellcorp when you take over, of course (looking at you, hard Steeles).

In fact, for all we know whoever's running it now as a caretaker might already be doing just that.

Reactions: Jongeedubs

Lunarl Mune

Apr 4, 2018
All this talk of convics and criminals makes me want to have my Steele give up on becoming the heir their father wanted them to be and taking over the galaxy with an empire of criminals and crushing the UGC.

honestly i think I would of liked the oppurtunity to put the pirates to work for me as privateers or crewmates except the dzaan(just inviting a mutiny with that many girls onboard) would make things interesting as hell come the factions gameplay

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
Well, lore does set up SteeleTech as the 'good guys' of the corps (honest, pays workers well, cares about safety and so on). Contrary to popular belief, this isn't necessarily a losing strategy, long term. I guess it's mostly due to Dad being a cool-ass dude though. Which isn't to say you couldn't turn it into another hyper-capitalist hellcorp when you take over, of course (looking at you, hard Steeles).

In fact, for all we know whoever's running it now as a caretaker might already be doing just that.
Well as the third street saints have shown, it's very much possible to be a bunch of criminals and still care about your employees.

Violent_Peace

Sep 16, 2015
What if you're a bimbo with the 'hard' personality?

So either a woman that likes to Hatefuck everyone she sees, or someone really bi-polar with a high libido.

Hell will have no fury for a hardass bimbo with millions of dollars at their disposal.

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
So either a woman that likes to Hatefuck everyone she sees, or someone really bi-polar with a high libido.

Hell will have no fury for a hardass bimbo with millions of dollars at their disposal.
Millions is an absurd lowball for someone running a megacorp, even one on the smaller end like Steele Tech.

Your richest employees are probably millionaires who are chumps in comparison to your wealth.

ScarletteKnight

Dec 19, 2015
I don’t know if this is what you meant but afaik there is no special dialogue for “hard” Bimbos it just alternates between the normal hard dialogue and ditz speech dialogue depending on which scenes have ditz speech support and which ones don’t.
I was half-serious; I wanted to know if there was special dialogue, but I was really I was just playing. It is kinda tough to imagine, for me at least, someone who's an asshole while also being a ditz and unable to control their libido.

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
I was half-serious; I wanted to know if there was special dialogue, but I was really I was just playing. It is kinda tough to imagine, for me at least, someone who's an asshole while also being a ditz and unable to control their libido.
"Oh my god, like, you can't even imagine what a meanie bimbo like me would say? I don't even WANT to give you a suck now. Maybe if you, like, smarten up or something I'll let you fuck my hand."

Violent_Peace

Sep 16, 2015
I would just guess they would do that whole. "Oh my God I can't even, Like, oh my God I just can't even."

Or something." What did you say to me you little bitch? Don't make me suck all the cum out your balls till your infertile you cunt."

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
That second one is too hard on the hard and basically no trace of bimbo.

Evil

Jul 18, 2017
Okay, how about "Oh, you big jerk! I'm going to suck you so hard you won't make any cummies for anyone again!"

And now I feel so dirty, I need to go scrub away a few levels of skin.

Darkwarpalg6

Aug 28, 2015
You gotta remember that 'hard' for this game translates to thug-like moronic asshole. The hard bimbo would be even dumber than the norm.

Violent_Peace

Sep 16, 2015
You gotta remember that 'hard' for this game translates to thug-like moronic asshole. The hard bimbo would be even dumber than the norm.

Would it really be moronic and thuggish? I think it would be more assholic like you just don't give enough of a fuck about people's problems and do your own thing most of the time.

Lunarl Mune

Apr 4, 2018
So lemme have a go at this *cough*

U-uuuuuuuuuuhm.........*drooling at dick before pouncing mouth first*(think Left 4 Dead hunter that once it pounces ya it just goes to town on a dick)

Irrlicht

Oct 31, 2017
You know, playing a hard non-bimbo character is hard enogth allready. To many causal things lend on towards nice and just standing on the upper end of misschievous is allready a a problem. It is hard to be a asshole without trying to activly crush the hopes and dreams of all arround you.

Reactions: Jongeedubs

Violent_Peace

Sep 16, 2015
Hard bimbo is just bipolar disorder.

So lemme have a go at this *cough*

U-uuuuuuuuuuhm.........*drooling at dick before pouncing mouth first*(think Left 4 Dead hunter that once it pounces ya it just goes to town on a dick)

Sounds like a hard Cum cow who's been in a drout of semen for a month and needs it.

When I think of Hard I think of someone who's a Dick or a bitch. Not a raging moron, or someone who's constantly waking up on the wrong side of the bed.

Reactions: Irrlicht