Doot's smut factory

Doots

Creator
Mar 24, 2017
Hello brother. Why have you come?

I mean, Welcome to my little thread, since everyone else has one of these I decided to make one of my own.
So welcome to my little corner of the forums. If you have anything to ask about my stuff, or just want to know what I have written, or you want to call me rude names, this is the place to do it.

So far I have written

Things that are in game
Demon dream. a dream about being a fucktoy for a demon.

Erika, a shy shemale kaithrit hanging around at Burt's badass mead hall, Looking for the D. Also vag too I suppose but why would you do that?

Verusha, A dommy anthro-hyena at the mess, looking for a PC to suck her Dick.

Heidrun, A busty korg in the who sells you clothes.

Things in the limbo

And while there are other things I'm going to work on they are not yet relevant and I don't want to commit to anything.

Last edited:

Doots

Creator
Mar 24, 2017
Erika has finally been implemented. :toot:

Meaning that I will start working on a sexpack for her where you can take her to tavros station, to meet with her sister and bang them both. Or just let her catch up with Lerris if you're into that. Ya weirdo.

Will also include a couple of threesome options with Syri

Skylinegtr34

May 20, 2018
Since the scene on myrellion with Verusha, is there any plans in making it to where she starts to mellow out a bit towards Steele, eg. In the text it would mention that she would be happy to see you, or a mention that she smiled?

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
I would take the piss out of the thread necromancy, but I've actually been really wondering this, too.

coldmonkey

May 11, 2016
in her expac when I write it, it's going to be a while tho.
Any chance of a fork where she becomes even rougher with you? All in the spirit of mutual consent, of course, even if the receiver's vocal capacity is obstructed by the presence of excessive volumes of dick. Does that last sentence make any sense? I want it to make sense.

Doots

Creator
Mar 24, 2017
Any chance of a fork where she becomes even rougher with you? All in the spirit of mutual consent, of course, even if the receiver's vocal capacity is obstructed by the presence of excessive volumes of dick. Does that last sentence make any sense? I want it to make sense.

No plans as of now
But never say never.
And yes the last sentence made sense

Skylinegtr34

May 20, 2018
It would be cool to see a Verusha and Shizuya arm wrestling competition, and loser has to bend over or something

Sorfin

May 29, 2018
Honestly, I'd be more interested in seeing how Verusha and Dom-Ramis would 'abuse' a PC

TiTSFan

Jan 25, 2019
I wonder how Doots Erika xpac is coming along. Also, I wonder how she will react to her sisters changes, such as if Steele gave her Bovinum...