DomVark??

ppawsy

Jun 19, 2021
Don't know if this is already a thinggg. Okay so I've recently gotten around to exploring Uveto and Vark was caught my attention, but I'm a little confused. I've taken a look at the wiki and looked at how to go down the I guess 'good ending' of DomVark 'route' but I can't seem to get it? I followed the wiki and willingly submitted to the punishments, but the wiki says for the better ending you need to resist before accepting the collar or something and he'll accept you as a partner rather than a slave? I'm hella confused like resisting just has me fighting him every single time I enter his cave. Do I need to win a certain number of times? or like am I dumb by doing something wrong like I've been stuck on this for a couple hours and I couldn't find any old threads ahhh helppp.

Apr 9, 2021
the ending you're looking for isn't procced by resisting instead of submitting prior to obtaining the collar, although you can resist to get the collar and it won't change anything as far as i know
for the ending you're looking for, you need to get the collar, make love a few times, and you'll get a prompt to stay permanently. say no, repeat until you get the prompt again, and say no again. make love a few more times and at this point you should get the end you want