DollMaker!

cazadore

Aug 31, 2015
i'm going to try stocking up on energy restoring items and grenading the bastard to death

cazadore

Aug 31, 2015
smuggler -
Agility
Aimed Shot
Concussive Shot
Disarming Shot
Escape Artist escape.
Grenade
Heroic Reserves
Hidden Loot
Improved Agility
Leap Up
Lucky Breaks
Nyrean Royal
Second Shot
Sharp Eyes
Shoot First
Smuggled Stimulant
Supply And Demand
Take Advantage
equipment -
Queen Nyrean Spear

"Black Light” Ultraviolet Laser Rifle

Black Void Modified TS-T Armor Plating Mark IV

Reaper Armaments Mark I Shield Generator

Fenris-class Assault Drone

Thermal Underwear

Gamepapa

Apr 18, 2016
Hell
I just beat the shit out of it every time by spamming attack

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Wiki is 404ing; what's a DollMaker?

Lancer

Nov 1, 2016
I beat it with a max level, ranged-focused tech by equipping the Jolthammer and beating it to death, while occationally using volley with Kahn's Arc Caster to blind it.

Darkwarpalg6

Aug 28, 2015
Whoever whipped up the stats on this boss may need to back up a little. Having a trench shotgun was the only way to hit this thing just half the time. If you're a ranged person, you've already lost the first time fighting it, at least as far as my smuggler went.

Reactions: CloudStriker

Nik_van_Rijn

Sep 10, 2015
Moscow, RF
Wiki is 404ing; what's a DollMaker?
A boss in the Pexiga Uplifting quest. I'm actually surprised that you of all people haven't had a run through that content yet. Don't you love dem bimbos? Here you can make someone into a bimbo and be 100% morally right.

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
A boss in the Pexiga Uplifting quest. I'm actually surprised that you of all people haven't had a run through that content yet. Don't you love dem bimbos? Here you can make someone into a bimbo and be 100% morally right.
And bimbofying Badger isn?

Reactions: CloudStriker

EmperorG

Sep 6, 2015
Surprisingly for such a hard boss, beating the shit out of it with melee by spamming attack worked. If I tried literally anything else I could not beat him before he lusted me to death. The fact I have practically no energy when I start to fight him due to the previous enemy means I can't use abilities even if I wanted to.

Anyway, since I was a Tech with range perks, I think it should be possible for any other class to win this fight. Though having maxed stats might be necessary due to all the debuffs the dollmaker throws at the player.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
I not rmemebr now as it was back on backer build sitll right after this fights come out but even not maxed out tech at lvl 8 can beat this one boss without much trouble. It not even had all best items aside fully upgraded Nova and Emmy reward weapon ;)

Seems time to try it now after...more than few builds. Maybe it get harder to beat now Hue Hue.

MilitaryAaa

Aug 30, 2015
I can vouch using emp grenades makes the fight ridiculously easy, the thing can't even attack once if you have enough. Also I have a question after fighting the nym-foe I was wondering, what else can give you bigger lips?

Last edited:

Lancer

Nov 1, 2016
I can vouch using emp grenades make the fight ridiculously easy, the thing can't even attack once if you have enough. Also I have a question after fighting the nym-foe I was wondering, what else can give you bigger lips?
There is a lip mod that was added in the newest public update that Ceria sells. It let's you choose if you want to increase or decrease the size of your lips by one, and a new color if you so wish.

Reactions: MilitaryAaa

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
@MilitaryAaa Well for enemy that is... pretty much a machine emp weapons *should* be 'a super effective'. Luckly we not able to have them when on Mhen'ga and dealing with machine from Carl quest ^^

Zavos

May 7, 2016
I beat this using Atma Armor, Khan's gun. The first boss really can't do much if you load up on lust resistance, the second boss is more of a dps race. Save up your energy and spam volley on dollmaker.

Alternativly, spam EMP granades until both are dead.

Nekotamaishi

Aug 31, 2016
I'm not even given the option to fight it. It asks if I want to see badger, or become a doll and it dolls me to a bad end.

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
Just fought the dollmaker with my maxed out merc. 40 in all stats and took all the perks related to guns.

In my goo armor and aim eyepiece and using my secure smg and also using the goo armor buff you can get on Myrellion and the energy buff from drinking from the gold queen I just headbutted it till it got stunned and used rapid fire.

Didn't take a scratch.

Zombiqaz

Nov 16, 2016
I had a ranged tech with Taivra's Spear, the upgraded Salamander Rifle, and Goo Armour. I eventually won by using Overcharge to stun, then shooting it until it died. If the stun comes of and you still have energy left, Overcharge it again. Keep retrying the fight until you hit enough shots hit to not lose.

I tried using melee, but the spear didn't do anywhere near enough damage. Unfortunately the Doll Maker is immune to Weapon Hack despite being entirely robotic.