does getting hit in the balls hurt in the tits universe?

does getting hit in the balls hurt in the tits universe?

• Total voters

Crablord

Jan 18, 2016
I feel like with the size of most of the characters balls this is an easily exploitable weakness. some even have less protection in that area.

Violent_Peace

Sep 16, 2015
Yeah dragging their nuts across the ground is good toughing up for when someone punches or kicks them in the nuts, God only help the person who shoots you there since they can't see you past them.

In fact that makes me wonder if you hit like someone with their junk so firmly on display would it hurt them to the point of collapse?

Nymphonomicon

Apr 4, 2016
Now I'm envisioning a Salty Spittoon scene where pirates are asking how tough your nuts are...
Why did you make me think of that?

Resawar

Sep 21, 2018
A few NPC'S have crotch armor like Chaurmine (even if it's all he wears) and Azra so it seems to be a problem. But then our friend Kiro has cloth so yeah and on that note all of the Kui-tan are probably screwed, unless all that seed blocks the nerves i guess.

Evil

Jul 18, 2017
Considering that the balls are...well, balls of nerves and nerve endings, I would say yes, getting kicked or punched or, god forbid, getting shot in them will fuckin' hurt!

That being said, while TiTS does have some darker moments, it's still a relatively light game, so nutcracking definitely a no-go. You can thank space magic for that.

Crablord

Jan 18, 2016
Based on that you can assume it will hurt.
but at the same time theres the fact it doesn't work a lot of the time
and people like kiro can sit on their balls and have it not hurt.

ScarletteKnight

Dec 19, 2015
There is a smuggler move where you can crotch kick people
Oh yeah, forgot about that!
It's probably the second least useful level-up perk short of the giant slayer perk perks can grab.
It's a stun move, so painful and extremely useful for Smugglers.
Just the thought is awful...

Reactions: Crablord

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015

I like to imagine that characters with unrealistically large nads still have normally-sized testes; the rest of the volume is just full of liquid spunk. So it's like sitting on a beanbag chair, or a waterbed.

I have to believe that for my own sanity.

Evil

Jul 18, 2017
Because kicking one them otherwise turns it into an extremely messy pinata?

Reactions: Mister Gregar

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
Oh yeah, forgot about that!

It's a stun move, so painful and extremely useful for Smugglers.

Just the thought is awful...
It's a stun move that competes with an extra attack on the first turn. Plus Mag Binders exists, which is an even better stun.

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
Kui-tan don't feel pain, they feel pleasure from nut shots according to the codex.

Reactions: gena138
Nov 21, 2018
yea but it still hurts for normal people
Just saying that a decent part of Kui-Tan childhood could be getting hit in the balls to build resistance or something. I dunno, maybe constantly dragging the nuts on the ground makes everything desensitized, or there are fewer nerves so it's just like taking a body shot.

Evil

Jul 18, 2017
Yeah, but you do realise that training yourself to withstand the pain, still involves getting hit in the nads. Repeatedly. In fact far more often than the average person.

Touchandgo

Dec 11, 2018

Both real life dudes with enlarged scrotums. And the first dude can use his scrotum as table to pound shit. Seems like there isn't much sensitivity when it gets to that size

Reactions: gena138

ScarletteKnight

Dec 19, 2015
It's a stun move that competes with an extra attack on the first turn. Plus Mag Binders exists, which is an even better stun.
If you have a ranged build then it's the less useful option, but as melee you don't really gain anything from the other one.

Violent_Peace

Sep 16, 2015
Balls still have nerves, I don't think Kiro the pirate has trained herself to not feel pain in the balls, and I don't think she gets pleasure from getting hit in the balls, because if she did she'd probably kick herself in the nuts to make herself cum when her milker wasn't working.