does getting hit in the balls hurt in the tits universe?

does getting hit in the balls hurt in the tits universe?

• Total voters

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
It's no more or less viable than ranged, unlike melee Tech or ranged Merc.

Wait, really? That would still only explain one species though.
Melee tech has been amazing since the rework and ranged mercs have been top tier for as long as I can remember. Hell even if they were both shit, they still actually have perks to go with them. Melee smuggler just has that mediocre stun and then shares everything with ranged smug

Crablord

Jan 18, 2016
the poll is pretty overwhelming but at the same time theres still a bit of speculation so i added two more options
Screenshot_1.png

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016

SeriousBlueJewel

Nov 5, 2018
Kui-tan probably have the same amount of nerves as regular people. And when those nerves are spreade over a much larger surface it will probably hurt a lot less and combine that with pain tolerance talk from before. So yeah probably not to bad.

Crablord

Jan 18, 2016
Kui-tan probably have the same amount of nerves as regular people. And when those nerves are spreade over a much larger surface it will probably hurt a lot less and combine that with pain tolerance talk from before. So yeah probably not to bad.
honestly i'd like to know if the codex actually says they feel pleasure.

Violent_Peace

Sep 16, 2015
I think a hits a hit and even if it's in the balls it's gonna hurt. Unless it's written in the game to not hurt someone no matter how many times you hit them.

Reactions: Irrlicht

Irrlicht

Oct 31, 2017
I think a hits a hit and even if it's in the balls it's gonna hurt. Unless it's written in the game to not hurt someone no matter how many times you hit them.
I agree.
Assume it to be the same as anywhere else until proven the opposite.

coldmonkey

May 11, 2016
Nothing really hurts in the TiTS multiverse, except for Akane's love torture. Otherwise, you couldn't beat or shoot the everliving hell out of people using decidedly lethal weaponry and still have them enjoy a round or three of that sweet funky stuff afterwards.

eveoflife

Aug 29, 2015
No mention of the Tarkus pirate with no pants on? Smuggler's Low Blow and she's really really ...stunned. Kui Tan seem a special case though, as I remember talk of them getting rough with the nads to pleasure themselves. If I recall right, it just doesn't hurt them.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
MFW some no-baller asks a question all us ball-swingers know as multi-universal law