Does anyone know what the next story planet will be, and if there is an ETA on it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheDevilYouKnow

Oct 21, 2015
Kiro (She's just Urta)
Gianna (Because she doesn't amount to anything but a fuck-bot)
Pretty much everyone on New Texas, because they serve no purpose.
Celise is just there
I actually like Reaha
Azra is basically just Minerva
Syri is basically just Heckel, but not as awful. So, she's alright.
There's probably more, but I'd have to go through and see who wrote what since there's plenty of characters with like 3-4 different people accredited to them.
Entirely different species, personalities, and driving forces. They're so similar it's almost uncanny...
She is literally a robot. She also suffers from an identity crisis which allows the PC to build her up or break her down. She is pending a follower expansion as well.
New Texas exists because the game is about fucking and it satisfies people's bimbo and horse cock fetishes.
You're just here. Does that invalidate your existence?
I'm surprised you even possess the ability to like anything. I was beginning to think that you're just a giant pillar of salt.
Is she? It's almost like the guy who pledge $2000 on offbeatr wanted space Minerva.
Again comparing characters that share almost nothing in common.

BlacJak

Dec 5, 2017
The thing is TiTs actually has hope of being finished. Like holy shit, one of the developers already mentioned that the next story planet is coming early next year ffs. One of them is literally rebuilding the game from the ground up for Ship Combat as their house is deteriorating around them and one almost died. Like come on man. Have some fucking patience ffs and get off your entitled moral high horse.

Unlike CoC, TiTs is not a spaghetti mess of code

I'll let those two sink in for a bit... Aside from, I'm sorry Gedan's house is apparently falling apart around her, and I'm sorry the other died, but you kinda get jaded to that when Fen posts that he couldn't work on stuff because he was tired or too busy playing Overwatch, or because he got sick for the hundredth time this month. Also, yeah Savin said that the next story planet is coming "early next year", but you have to understand that this is two years since the last story update to the overall main plot.

Also, I hope TiTS gets finished at some point, because that's what I thought for CoC and look what happened with that...

Karretch

Aug 26, 2015
I'll let those two sink in for a bit... Aside from, I'm sorry Gedan's house is apparently falling apart around her, and I'm sorry the other died, but you kinda get jaded to that when Fen posts that he couldn't work on stuff because he was tired or too busy playing Overwatch, or because he got sick for the hundredth time this month. Also, yeah Savin said that the next story planet is coming "early next year", but you have to understand that this is two years since the last story update to the overall main plot.

Also, I hope TiTS gets finished at some point, because that's what I thought for CoC and look what happened with that...
False equivalency. Even if something works perfectly fine before, sometimes a full retrofit and rework needs to be done to add something new.

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016

JohanLitvisk

Aug 28, 2015
No one actually died though ffs. Secondly the developers can't control that they get sick back to back all the time. Thirdly, unlike CoC, TiTs gets consistent content updates. I don't understand what's so hard to understand about that. The overall main plot is gonna be finished but what's the point of adding it everything else around it is empty, lifeless mess? You're too concerned about the end goal which btw, everyone knew was gonna take years to do. Also, we just got an update that leads into resolving the conflict on Myrellion, but knowing you, you're probably unaware of that.

Also, I believe Karretch put this the best:
Tt's almost like some people don't understand this is a passion project and the head writers write what they want when they want to prevent burnout

Also again, most of the content you have a problem with has been written by our writing community who support the game by adding additional content in tandem with developer content.

Status
Not open for further replies.