do we got dicks yet?

Tili Cactus

Mar 6, 2022
Does the interactive character display have dick and balls yet? i really want to see them

Dude_with_bad_english

Oct 11, 2022
I afraid that the devs, especially Fenoxo, are already in the such bad stage of burnout, that expect form them anything more that they actually finish the game at all will be... well... kinda overly optimistic.

Sorry for doom post.

Wafflesnake

Nov 4, 2023
I afraid that the devs, especially Fenoxo, are already in the such bad stage of burnout, that expect form them anything more that they actually finish the game at all will be... well... kinda overly optimistic.
not sure where you're drawing that conclusion. fenoxo has admitted to being burnt out on a lot of smut but is still putting out content, i believe he is currently working on more content for the gabilani pirate.

savin just said the next major story dungeon is on the way. if you've been reading the blog posts you'd know that the entire dev team has been held up and working on a number of things for quite a while.

iirc jacques has done most of the work on the interactive bust and iirc he said it's done for now.

as for my personal opinion, the game is built around community submission and there are many community writers. the doomposting is most definitely unnecessary because even if staff wasn't contributing anything more than just finishing the game (as if that wasn't already a lot of work???), the community is contributing content.

Dude_with_bad_english

Oct 11, 2022
not sure where you're drawing that conclusion.
I draw it from that the updates have become undeniably more scarce, and the intervals between them much longer. I haven't seen Fenoxo himself on the forum for quite a long time, maybe he is active in Discord, I don't look there. Well, and what Savin said that Fenoxo is now the most grilled to coal piece of beef you can find across the country played a part too. Maybe I was in a slightly down mood when I wrote it. And hey, I said "sorry".

Oh and don't forget that what may happen SOON tm may drag on for a very long soooooooooooooon. The last time I waited for that "soon" for almost a year. And there was even a couple time when waited "soon" never showed up at all.

Last edited:

Wafflesnake

Nov 4, 2023
draw it from that the updates have become undeniably more scarce, and the intervals between them much longer.
the last few scarce updates were explained as to why they were delayed, and were not attributed to burnout.

maybe he is active in Discord, I don't look there.
if you don't have all the information, why are you making statements as if they were fact. fenoxo posted 2 days ago, April 2nd, in discord several excerps of gabilani pirate scenes. that being said, I won't disagree that there is some burnout, that's why many fan favorite projects such as azra haven't gotten much love

the next dungeon is legitimately soon. donkey said they had made good progress as of two months ago, but as per this blog post , things were delayed. the most recent delay has been the work they've been putting in for the gallery. adjatha has said that things are moving forwards as of a few days ago. gedan has most likely moved on from gallery stuff, other than the the recent issues, to working on the aforementioned dungeon

I would also like to point out something adjacent, adjatha is the only reviewer for projects. and if you were curious about their burnout, it happened to have come up earlier as well

so no, "the devs" as a whole are not on a bad stage of burnout

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240404-013907_Discord (1).jpg
    Screenshot_20240404-013907_Discord (1).jpg
    84.1 KB · Views: 10
  • Screenshot_20240404-014105_Discord (1).jpg
    Screenshot_20240404-014105_Discord (1).jpg
    268 KB · Views: 12
  • Screenshot_20240404-014554_Discord (1).jpg
    Screenshot_20240404-014554_Discord (1).jpg
    74.7 KB · Views: 10

Dude_with_bad_english

Oct 11, 2022
Good news
Is that so? Good, really good. Truth be told - being wrong about the bad thing is much more nicer than being right about the good thing.

And my unexaggeratedly brilliant tactic "Spread the doom - doom slayer will appears" tm proved to be just right on spot. You "holy paladins" just can't resist the temptation, can you?

I could probably just go and get Discord, buuuuut nah, it's more interesting than way.

1DvK.gif

Bast

Aug 12, 2021
You could've just called Wafflesnake a white knight without trying to make it edgy. That one's a way worse offense in my book.

Edit so I'm at least not off topic here:
I also share the sentiment that it seems like that something isn't going smoothly with the game development right now. And not just by looking at recent patch notes, but also when thinking back on the actual functionality of the backer builds of the last year or so.

Backers have basically become free bug testers because a lot of scenes or features hardly ever fully work when they are first released. There does not seem to be any kind of actual testing being done on the developers side of things. So people supporting the games development are rewarded with having to suffer through that.
I mean, I could be wrong but when a core scene of a new patch doesn't work at all for anyone on every platform then that is a clear sign for that.

Last edited:

NYK

Apr 4, 2024
You need a FEDEX account for them to do a pickup as far as I know.I use FEDEX a lot and only had one package go missing in 10 years. Never have issues with them as some others seem to. I love my Fedex driver. Always helpful.Even if we flag down a driver in a parking lot we never have had issues with them or use usps next time cause that will be much cheaper, also you can get shipping labels through labels.vs to make the package even cheaper and get there twice as fast.

Last edited:

Wafflesnake

Nov 4, 2023
call me whatever you want. if misinformation is being spread and I can source the correct information, I will

Skunkupine

Jun 17, 2023
It is unlikely to happen due to technical issues. Consider: Steele can have from 0 to 4 penis, ranging from an inch to 8 feet long and equally variant thicknesses, of several possible types, some with knots, some without, some with sheaths, some without, some with nubs, some without. Even doing ONE would be very difficult. Trying to show 4, and have it make any kind of physical sense is pretty much impossible. Are they in a vertical line? Across? Mounted like the barrels of a Gatling gun?
Then add vaginas. Again, trying to fit up to three on a model and have it look at all sensible is not possible.
And then you would have people wanting their wings. Or their tail(s). Or their horns. Or skin color.
Given the burn-out the team seems to be having, what they need is not MORE stuff to implement, it is to DROP anything that isn't absolutely top priority. One of the most difficult things a project manager must do is to say NO to the stakeholders, and to ruthlessly prioritize and KEEP to the priority list.
(Also, looking at things from the outside, I suspect they really need some actual Computer Science grads on the team; folks who know the CS mantra of "Write programs to write programs(.*)" I suspect they don't have a lot of tools to automate things like translating Google documents into the game, and do a LOT by hand. And I bet they will respond with "We don't have time to write tools", which is like saying "Look at all the wood I have to chop; I don't have time to sharpen this dull ax, let alone go buy a chain saw.")

Reactions: valkyr42