Do people really want to get Ryn pregnant or are they just angry at seemingly being coerced into it???

K

Karakara

I am still surprised people play as female champs. Seems like a lesser experience.

But hey, it is nice for them to get a W once in while. Judging by some people, they usually get shafted in all the ways that are not fun.

But Ryn and femaleChamp would be perfect couple.
Pfaff, my Ryn loves getting drilled to much. She can get any pussy she wants, but nothing compares to a good dick.

IraMorti

Dec 5, 2017
Wasn't there going to be an option where Lumia bears the child between you and Ryn for male/futa champions using a mix of both your essence or something? I swear that was floating around. I mean, if this is the case, as long as a little bit of each of them is in the equation I don't quite see the problem in this particular instance.

P

Paradizna

I am still surprised people play as female champs. Seems like a lesser experience.
Lesser experience - maybe. But it's more interesting. As a guy in real life, I'm a little disgusted to play as male protagonists in this kinds of games. No offense, just my opinion, but some pretty and curvy girl as protagonist sounds much nicer.
But hey, it is nice for them to get a W once in while. Judging by some people, they usually get shafted in all the ways that are not fun.
Agreed.

Reactions: waterpanther7
K

Karakara

As a guy in real life, I'm a little disgusted to play as male protagonists in this kinds of games. No offense, just my opinion, but some pretty and curvy girl as protagonist sounds much nicer.
I mean, I see it as good change of pace. But from what I understand, you do litterally loose on content. Like, some of the character quests are closed off to you if you lack a dick. And even when it comes to futas and dickgirls (FYI, I do dislike ingame usage of shemale), are just as engaging if you play as a guy. Excludin pregnancies. Which, from what I have seen, are barebones compared to what dickchamps have. Like, no offense to any ladies or guys that like to play as them, but I would have probably quit this game long ago If I would have feed only table scraps. Hell, if I was gay or a women with preference for men, I would have done it even sooner. But that is for another thread.

Wasn't there going to be an option where Lumia bears the child between you and Ryn for male/futa champions using a mix of both your essence or something? I swear that was floating around. I mean, if this is the case, as long as a little bit of each of them is in the equation I don't quite see the problem in this particular instance.
Like double teaming her as our seeds intermingle inside her womb? Heh.

Ace Hangman

Sep 16, 2021
Purely to test for pronoun parser errors and to test out feminine gear. Can't just have some dude running around in seaweed panties and a Tiran nun's habit. That would be weird.

K

Karakara

Considerin how many times the game crashed/lock when writers forgot to account for pussy only champs, I think there is more then pronounce checker needed. Like seriously, that is way to common of acurance. It makes it hard to believe that close to 1/3 of the players play as fem champs? What do they get off to? Constant edging for hopes of substantial content.

Well, heh, this whole thread took left turn. I am off to make the male focused one.