DM looking for players!

ApocMora

Jul 25, 2016
Colorado
So many nerds. If anything happens to Mellisa, we won't be able to fight our way out of a wet paper bag.

Ha, honestly this is rare for me to see people going heavy on WIL or INT. I play pathfinder with some friends, and they are all high DEX, AGT, STR. Leaving me as the primary caster all the time. This should be interesting.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
I tend to play fighter/paladin types. I was being different. Or so I thought.

So do I, actually. I tend to play barbarian or fighter classes more. In this case, I was planning to go for barbarian. It seems most of the party went for a non-agressive build.

Lanania

Oct 11, 2017
If you want to join send me your characters before 5PM Est if you haven't already done so, I will make the selection of the group at that time.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Name: Kriv
Height: 6' 10"
Race: Dragonborn

Physical Description: Kriv is a six foot, 11 inch tall dragonborn. He's got large, curling black horns growing out of his forehead, bright yellow eyes, a mouth full of sharp teeth, and no hair to speak of. His tall, medium sized body body is covered in black scales. All 260 pounds of it. His body is powerful, with muscles visibly rippling as he moves. A thick, prehensile tail hangs above his butt, swinging around when he walks. He has three fingers and toes on each hand and foot, each ending with claws.
Between his legs, he has a single dick. It's 10 inches long and 3 inches thick; nubbed, and has a knot at the base. He has a ballsack with two testicles, with each testicle about two inches wide.

Background: Kriv was born to a family of five. His father was a researcher, fascinated with the mysteries of life and death. As such, he grew up around a lot of corpses, and got used to the idea and company of death. His mother, however, was a popular singer in his clan.
One day, his father suddenly left without warning, leaving his mother alone to take care of three children. Kriv, being the oldest, took up the only job he could think of- the town executioner- to bring in some money.
the longer his job went on, the more twisted and darker his mentality and attitude towards people got- to the point that he casually cracked jokes about death to the point where it made people uncomfortable.
Not only that, but he slowly started to believe that he had been personally sent by Hades, the Greek god of death, to cleanse the land of criminals. As a result, his friends and family began o distance themselves from him, not wanting to be associated with the insane executioner.
Noticing this, he decides to just set out into the world to follow his belief, carrying just his greataxe, a set of clothes, a pouch of gold coins, and some souvenirs from his time as the town executioner.

Stats:
STR: 6
AGI: 5
WIS: 4
INT: 3

[I was using this character in a previous RP, but it's slowed down way too much, so... Yeah. Here he is. :p
Last guy was running a D&D campaign, and they loved the character. XD]

Reactions: ApocMora

ApocMora

Jul 25, 2016
Colorado
Name: Kriv
Height: 6' 10"
Race: Dragonborn

*STUFF*

[I was using this character in a previous RP, but it's slowed down way too much, so... Yeah. Here he is. :p
Last guy was running a D&D campaign, and they loved the character. XD]

I love the bio, and links with the stats great too. ^__^

Khorne

Apr 3, 2016
New Jersey
Name - Drakon Goldblood
Gender - male
Age - 24
Race - Dragon born

Appearance - Drakon is a 6'9" dragon born. His is like the rest of his people except for his golem scales and violet eyes. He has no hair, and he has two smal holes in his head which are ears covered with a thin layer of scales. He has a muzzle full of razor like teeth. He is very broad in the shoulders and very muscular. His golden scales cover his whole body but for three latge scars that go from his left shoulder to his right side. Here the scales are light white in color. His hands and feet are human like just with large talons on each finger/ toe. His tail comes out above his ass and goes to the floor. He has two dicks both 9 inches long and a set of testicals both the size of golf balls.

Backstory - Drakon never knew his parents since hey was orphined shortly after his birth. He lived at an orphanage for most of his childhood before he was adopted by a grizzled veteran warrior who trained him so one day he could join the military. But at 18 his adopted father died of old age. Shortly after Drakon join a merc party and traveled and fought with them for several years. At 22 Drakon decided to he'd out on his own bringing only the gear on his back and a small pouch of gold he set off.

STR - 6
AGI - 5
INT - 4
WILL - 3

Green - I'm fine with anything except:

Red - any form of abuse, forced transformations (without asking first)

Like arch I also used this character in a previous DND rp which died off.

Last edited:

dracomic

Aug 26, 2015
Sorry Khorne but I think you messed your stats a bit, there shouldn't be two 4 and a 3 instead.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Yeah, but what ya gonna do? Hopefully we'll both get picked for this one, and be able to play together again.

ApocMora

Jul 25, 2016
Colorado
I am honestly a little hopeful that more than 4 can play without it getting to crazy. I am personally really wanting to play because I always end up running games, and never playing them. XP

Last edited:

dracomic

Aug 26, 2015
Well if one of you two (Ecnalab or Khorne) get picked and I do as well, I don't mind giving my place to the other ,so you two can play together.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Well if one of you two (Ecnalab or Khorne) get picked and I do as well, I don't mind giving my place to the other ,so you two can play together.

No, no, I wouldn't ask that of another player, lord knows it's hard enough to find someone else willing to GM on this site, I'm not going to take a spot from another player; I'd feel like a heel doing that. Besides, I think the GM would have something to say about that, anyway.