DM looking for players!

Lanania

Oct 11, 2017
The set

The game will be set around the era of discovery on the forbidden island. The forbidden island is the last unsettled island in the Maria archipelago. The island has a dark reputation two groups of explorers tried to figure out it’s secrets but they never came back. Every single ship that used one of its many natural harbor to protect itself during a storm was found empty or simply never found again. Only a group of three sailor were able to flee the island after their ship crashed on it’s reef. One of them was driven to madness the other two never spoke about what they saw on the island except that they lived through hell on that island. The only thing we know about this island is that divination magic don’t work on it and that wounds, even fatals one's heal in mere hours The beach is safe at day, but at night strange creatures roam’s on it, seeking prays. This is what your characters will know about the island. Now for what the player will know, the island is inhabited by creatures seeking pray to have some fun and naughty time with them (didn't you see that one coming, don't you?) and the island is magical and is much more bigger and diverse than what it looks like.

The cast

The players will play as passenger inside a ship that got shipwrecked on the reef near the island in a storm. Why were you inside that ship in the first place? That’s your job to tell me. Something will force you to explore the inner island and get to know the local wildlife and inhabitant of the island.

The rules

The game will be played on the forums, the system is fairly simple you have four stats : Strength, Agility, Willpower, Intellect. Strength is your ability to hit hard and resist to poison, drugs Etc. It’s used when attacking with heavy weapons and sets your resistance. Agility is your quickness, it’s used when attacking with light weapons and your defense. Willpower is the capacity of your brain to resist assault, it’s used when defending against things affecting your mind. Intellect is your capacity to solve problems, it’s used when using magic. Each stats goes from 1 to 10, your character will start with 6,5,4,3 to be distributed in your stats.

Whenever you attempt and action needing one of these stats you roll 1d10+your stat, whenever an enemy will attack you he will roll 1d10+ bonus against the relevant stat+5. Stats can change inside the game and some items of buffs can give bonus in some situation. Whenever an enemy hits you with any attack, be it poison, mental or physical you gain a wound, at three wounds your are out of action. Combat or anything like this will happen in turns, the players each say what they do then I will resolve the turn. You can start with a simple weapon and some clothes. You can play as human, elves, kitsune or any other other race as long it’s not too far from human (I don’t want a 16 foot tall lizard men, but a lizard men the size of a human is ok) When playing you will describe what your character do and under it write your relevant dice rolls. Ex:

{Larania graciously sidestep and tries to skewer the giant ant with her rapier

(Agility: 1d10+6=11)}

Your character can meet his demise on the island and will result in a bad end (or happy end depending on the situation) if this happen you can reroll a character to be found by the party deeper inside the island

I'm looking for a group of 3-4 players. If you are interested just send me your character bio, physical description, stats and some of your lights (Green lights are your favorite kinks, yellow are kinks you don't hate but don’t like either, reds are kinks you hate and don’t want to see ingame)

My reds: Pregnancy, anything bathroom related, vore, gore and anything against the forum TOS

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
Funny you should post this right as I'm getting much more free time. Can you give anymore details on the setting and such? High fantasy, contemporary, etc?

Lanania

Oct 11, 2017
The setting is somewhat low fantasy outside the island, but high inside. I'm leaving the world outside very not detailled since it won't really matter ingame.

Lanania

Oct 11, 2017
Khorne: yep, but much more simple

Woider: in the actual game yes, if you want to make a character his background should be low fantasy

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
So no magic and such, gotcha.

I'll try to remember to concoct some sort of character for this.

Lanania

Oct 11, 2017
Not no magic, it exist but it's not widespread and or very powerfull.

Edit: added a very important NOT

Kei

Aug 29, 2015
May I ask what kind of enemies will we be seeing? I think a couple of mentions would help for us to get a mood for what kind of action you will be going for.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
When you say low magic, does that mean we could play a character who knows a few simple spells; like minor telekinesis, or light? If so, how would you work them in the game/combat?
Also, would you rather we post characters here, or PM you?

Lanania

Oct 11, 2017
Kei: Lot's of angry creature, tentacle monsters, lizardmen, demons, a bunch of anthropomorphic animals, some animals and some mostly normal people.
Ecolab: Yes you can know a few spells, mostly what an Irl magician would do but without tricks, and in the game you just have to find a creative way to use these spells in an offensive manner. For example use minor telekinesis to throw a rock at your opponent would be your int vs opponent agility.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
Name: Mellisa Igarah

Height: 6'

Race: Orc-elf halfbreed.

Appearance: Generally built fairly standardly, with a bone-structure and proportions similar to a human woman, albeit with denser muscles and a more toned appearance. She has black hair, brown eyes and green skin, with hair kept long and quite messy, forming natural braids, of sort. Her breasts and ass are medium-sized, with her chest specifically being a large C-cup, but certainly smaller than a D. Most of her endowment has put between her legs, with a 16 inch humanoid cock and orange-sized testicles, ready to pump up some huge loads. Behind that is a nice, meaty cunt and mostly-unused pucker. Her facial features are softer than an orc's, leaning more towards an elf with regards to her nose and ears, though she still retains her orcish fangs, aswell as a strong jaw and chin. Her body is muscular, but not of the brutish kind. She resembles a buff human woman, with rock-hard abs, biceps and thighs. Scars dot her body all over, most of them rather superficial, but two are quite prominent. One running from the bottom of her right breasts and down across her tummy, and another on the back of her right thigh.

Bio: Has no clue who her biological father is. Raised by elven mom, trained by elves, left for work in a port city and currently spends her time as a Mercenary, usually in the form of a bodyguard or similar type of personal guard. Has occasionally teamed up with others for exploration or dungeon-delving, but prefers the steadier flow of work than risking everything on a chance for great riches. Has most likely fathered atleast a few bastards. On the ship to move to another coastal city, as work had begun to dry up where she was staying previous.

Strength: 6
Agility: 4
Willpower: 5
Intellect: 3

Green light: Rough play, cumflation, breeding, sweat and musk, exhaustive sex, netorare, interspecies/interracial, growth.

Yellow light: Bondage, Transformation, non-con.

Red light: BDSM and other forms of sexual, and mental, abuse, Pet-play, toilet stuff, gore, underage, bimbofication.

Last edited:
Reactions: ApocMora

Lanania

Oct 11, 2017
Khorne : there won't be skills only stats since I want to keep it as light and simple as possible.

Woider: Everything seems fine on the character, for your red's, do you mind if these things (Mostly Bdsm and mental abuse) happen to other players?

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
Yes I would mind, I'm quite well-known for my anti-BDSM stance. Though I suppose a nice compromise would be to resolve such scenes in private messages?

If that's not good enough, I'll just excuse myself from this RP.

Last edited:

Paimon

Jan 28, 2018
It's been a very long time since I've done any forum RP, but this sounds pretty cool. How active do you expect the game to be? Is there a time/timezone that will be more active than others? I'm in EST, and can be very active for a couple of hours a night right around this time, but have things like work that gets in the way. This is my character:

Ciara:
Strength 3
Agility 4
Willpower 6
Intellect 5

Ciara is a scholar driven by intense curiosity, and a fascination with magic. Sadly her her obsessive search for wonder has so far been fruitless, and each expedition that she heads out on in search of storied artifacts of old has her return to scratch one more book off of her list of references. In spite of the derision of her colleagues who point out that less powerful, and more practical magic is both easier to find, easier to use and more practical, Ciara turns her nose up at the trinkets that her more esteemed coworkers "findings". Ciara has taken this trip in the hopes of finding something interesting.

Ciara is slight and just below average height, sitting at 5'3". She has ample hips, but her chest is a disappointment to her being only an A cup. She has a pale complexion spotted by freckles, shoulder length brown hair, and green eyes. She is dressed sensibly for the expected climate, wearing a loose white shirt, sturdy workman's pants and a tool belt festooned with pouches filled with various tools, writing implements, and whatever scholarly writings (however vague and/or inaccurate they may be) that she was able to requisition from the university.

I'm going to PM the Green and Yellows, since I think it might be more interesting if things are a surprise.

Red: Bimbofication, Bestiality, everything on the OP (Pregnancy, anything bathroom related, vore, gore and anything against the forum TOS).

Reactions: ApocMora

Lanania

Oct 11, 2017
Don't worry guys and gal, if I'm not answering you by a yes or no, a lot of people look interested and I want to leave time for everyone to send me their character and their kinks so I can pick the best group possible for the fun of everyone.

dracomic

Aug 26, 2015
Name: Irvin Harald
Height: 4'3"
Race: Catfolk

Appearance: Irvin is a very small man with a rather childish appearance, he has a pear-shaped body, lean chest and wide hips. He has beige colored and very soft fur, his hair is straight, going to the length of his shoulder and of the same color making it appear like it the same. His face had quite soft features with two big brown eyes, with two fluffy ears on the top, adding to his already childish and cute appearance.His Musculature is not very defined on his torso and arms but from the hips down his muscles are quite strong, allowing him to keep running great distances at a fast speed.He has a big bubble butt with a tight pucker between those soft buttcheeks, at the front he was rather hung some someone his size with a sheath packing a 10 inches big feline cock and two furry lemons sized orbs in his sac.
(Picture for reference if you want: https://static1.e621.net/data/1c/75/1c7562c7d8e624970829483a8703c4b5.png )

Bio: He was born in a small village close to a dense forest. Since he was small Irvin would wander off into the woods to play around, where he learned how to survive on his own, building traps to outsmarts the animals that were stronger to him, how to differentiate from what was safe from what was dangerous. When he became an adult he would leave his village to find a job as he got bored of hunting in the same wood for so long, he wandered around working some hunts as side jobs till his skills were acknowledged by one noble that offered him a job as a scout for an expedition to the forbidden island, letting his curiosity speak the best of him Irvin accepted the job without thinking twice.

Strength: 3
Agility: 6
Willpower: 4
Intellect: 5

Green light: Growth ,transformation,size difference

Red light: Guro, toilet

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Name: Rebecca Corvo

Race: Magically altered human

Appearance: Rebecca stands at five foot nine, with a soft curvaceous figure, wide hips and four F-cup breasts that sport large areolas and prominent nipples that leak milk when squeezed. Beyond her extra row of teats, she is human in appearance, with flawless ivory skin, full pouty lips, and sparkling hazel eyes that peek out from under a wild mop of chocolate brown hair that reaches to her shoulders. Her legs are long and shapely and lead to a pair of well used holes as well as a large soft ass that sways to and fro when she walks. She also possesses several exotic piercings, including a small sapphire stud on the side of her nose, a silver bolt through her tongue, a golden barbell in each of her nipples, and most notably five delicate golden rings in each of her labia which cause her pussy to jingle whenever she goes without underwear.

Personality: Rebecca is pleasant company when she needs to be, and a real bitch when she gets mad. A natural at picking out the strengths and weaknesses of others, she is always ready with friendly advice, and vitriolic insults.

Backstory: The daughter of wealthy parents, Rebecca was groomed for the high life from birth; receiving the best education in learning, and social etiquette that money could buy. As their daughter began to blossom into womanhood, her parents began to notice her considerable wit, and decided to send her to a prestigious wizard's college to continue her higher education. What her parents didn't realize was that wit did not necessarily equal wisdom, and while Rebecca was bright enough to learn a few utilitarian spells, her real strength was in charm and wordplay; the fact that she was the most attractive woman in the school didn't hurt either. In short order, she had a cadre of admirers, well-wishers, and lovers ready and willing to do her assignments for her, carry her books, and otherwise cater to her every whim and desire. This, however, didn't help her much when it came time to take a practical exam in transmutation. After a horrible botching of an experiment, that left her and her instructor with four milky breasts apiece, she was quickly expelled; without receiving a counterspell to remove her extra teats.
Rather than go home in disgrace, Rebecca decided to set out on her own as a traveling minstrel/magician, using her rudimentary knowledge of magic in conjunction with her natural allure to charm, tease, and sleep her way through any settlement she came to, and leave with a pretty penny for her efforts. Unfortunately, during one such excursion to a seaside village, her luck ran out and she ended up waking up aboard The Geeldes Traveling Brothel after a particularly drunken night with a few sailors.
The Geeldes was, as the name implied, a floating whore house, one that she had been tricked into signing a long term contract for while inebriated. The clientele of the Geeldes was nothing if not exotic, and Rebecca quickly became one of the most popular girls thanks to her natural beauty and talent for small talk. She spent the next two years between the sheets with all manner of exotic people. Everything from gnomes and sprites, to ogres and trolls found their way into her bed, and as a result she now possesses one of the most accommodating womanhoods in all the land; able to take even minotaurs with relative ease.
For a time, it looked like Rebecca's life was over, but a accident on the Geeldes saw the ship go down in flames, and she was able to escape. She has now fallen back into the role of traveling minstrel, and makes her way through the world on wits and charm, mostly.

Strength: 3
Agility: 5
Willpower: 6
Intellect: 4

Spells known: Minor telekinesis (Up to 5 pounds), Refresh (Cleans one person or object of dirt and filth), Light (Magical torch), Charm (Allows a person to appear attractive to another species, regardless of vastly differing biology).

Green lights: Lactation, prostitution.
Red lights: Gore, vore, scat.
Yellow lights: Everything else.

Last edited:

ApocMora

Jul 25, 2016
Colorado
PMed my character to Lanania the other day, but figured I should likely share mine like those above. XD Feedback certainly welcomed.

Name: Apoc Ashfoot
Height: 5'7"
Race: Human

Physical Description: A touch below average height, with squared shoulders and a compact build, almost stocky. While not very strong, does work hard to stay very fit and endurant, more of a stamina than brute strength approach. Brown hair cut extremely short, and a constant attempt to keep clean shaven, always fighting a 5 o'clock shadow. Skin is pale with a slight travelers tan. His eyes are mismatched, the right being yellow and the left being lavender, with slight wrinkles at the sides from squinting at journals and books too much. While 27, actually looks much younger at first glance. Despite his appearance of youth, has a sharp jawline, and direct expression, with strong cheekbones. Along with his fairly average height, he packs a 7.5 inch penis, though his testicles are about the size of apples.

Clothing: Clothing closer to the end of the Era of Discovery, mid to late 1700s. https://imgur.com/a/VQ0RZ
Usual traveling equipment before the shipwreck: Usually has a light equipment harness on under his overcloak, with pouches and pockets for various items. Over his clothing he wears a basic traveling pack with standard supplies such as water skins, trail rations, flint and steel, wax cloth wrapped journals and notebooks, graphite pencils and ink pens, soap, a small oil lamp and vials of oil, ammunition for his firearms, a well used and taken care of saber on one hip, and short spike bayonet in a sheath on the other. The bayonet is more of a long knife than a standard bayonet. Inside his coat he keeps a small multi barrel revolver in a stitched holster. Usually keeps his carbine slung across his back.

Bio: Effectively a traveling scholar and mercenary for the past decade, he travels in order to gain knowledge, seeking out various sources of magic or where it has been recorded, in the hopes of learning and expanding on it. He has focused his efforts in research aimed at finding or making stronger, more versatile magics, and tends to focus on those that enhance or inhibit the body. Beyond this focus on magic is a general drive to learn as much of everything as possible. He believes that physical strength and capacity can not be neglected, but superior knowledge is often more important than sheer brawn, be it a combat situation, or the solving of more conventional problems. Has some basic scars, mostly along the hands and arms, a mix of burns and cuts apparent. Also, while he does not enjoy or prefer to harm others, he does not hesitate to remove threats as he needs. Counter to this, he will go well out of his way to help those who have helped him. While not very agile or strong, he makes up with this by carefully evaluating situations, in order to calmly be in the right place at the right time to dodge or land a blow, or take a critical shot where the foe is likely to be.

Stats:
STR: 4
AGL: 3
WIL: 5
INT: 6

Spells Known: [All these pending approval of course.]
Examine/detect magic (Focus on an object, being, or area to examine and learn about magic present, with more time gleaning more information. Requires concentration and focus over time)
Dancing Light (summons a spectral ball of light, about as strong as a torch, limited to 20 feet distance)
Ghost sound (projects a specific sound at a distance, either a figment or even a whispered message, limited to 30 feet distance)
Air Bubble (Allows for a lack of breathing for up to 10 minutes) (Surprisingly handy in relationships)
Spark (conjures a small fize sized flame that can be projected up to 15 feet away) (Do NOT use in the bedroom)
Purify (purifies up to 2 gallons of liquid, limited by intention, limited to 15 feet away)
Fortify (slightly increases the physical strength/agility of a being with a specific intention, limited to 15 feet away) (Great in the bedroom)
Weaken (slightly decreases the physical strength/agility of a being with a specific intention, limited to 15 feet away)
Bolster (slightly increases the mental strength/willpower of a being with a specific intention, limited to 15 feet away) (Great when arguing in the bedroom)
Enfeeble (slightly decrease the mental strength/willpower of a being with a specific intention, limited to 15 feet away)
Prestidigitation (Minor tricks for versatile practice and use, all fairly week and severely limited. Telekinetic manipulation of up to 5 pounds of material. It can color, clean, or soil items in a 1-foot cube. Can chill, warm, or flavor 1 pound of nonliving material. Can create small objects, but they look crude and artificial. The materials created by a prestidigitation spell are extremely fragile. Many of its effects beside moving, cleaning, or soiling something are usually temporary, the effects decreasing/reverting over time. It cannot deal damage directly or affect the thoughts of a target.) (also useful in the bedroom)

Green: M/F, furry/anthro, F/F, light-medium bondage, breeding, interspecies/interracial,
Yellow: Pregnancy, M/M, heavy bondage, Other physical transformations like CoC style, non-con, hypnosis, bimbofication, bestiality, size difference
Red: BDSM, Vore, Gore, Bathroom related, breathplay, physical abuse, mental abuse, Forced gender transformations (I do not object if others are for these, I am just not a fan of being involved myself), under-aged,

Paimon

Jan 28, 2018
So many nerds. If anything happens to Mellisa, we won't be able to fight our way out of a wet paper bag.