[discontinued] Menvo

Natetheman223

Apr 18, 2018
Well, after deciding we need parasites that aren't something to cheer about, I've manufactured Menvo. A parasite disguised as a symbiote. It feeds off of you from the inside and bimbofies you gradually. It doesn't get grotesque or gorey, but are minor mentions of deterioration and a game over.

You have the complete option to avoid it if you aren't into that kind of stuff.

Menvo

In its current state, it's not great. I'm working on it. Some serious edits are coming in, and I'm adding the ability to bond with it. If you don't bond with it, it'll use you and only have poor effects. If you do as it wants, you'll probably get your stats back and maybe some bonuses.

It's going to sit on view only for up to a few days while I realize some mistakes and fix them. Expect gigantic changes.

Last edited:

Crablord

Jan 18, 2016
excellent
hopefully your helper monkeys were helpful

Thebiologist

Jun 24, 2017
So, this is basically an overly complex and very short bimbo TF that bad ends you after a while. There doesn't seem to be any option for removing the parasite, there are not sexy bits, just a minor transformation and a bad end, yet again another mental hospital bad end.

You're also supposed to sell them to Badger, but there is no text for that either. Also the reward for selling them is ludicrous, basically you've just added a room with 450k credits inside, because who the hell would ever use something with a guaranteed bad end?

Last edited:

Natetheman223

Apr 18, 2018
So, this is basically an overly complex and very short bimbo TF that bad ends you after a while. There doesn't seem to be any option for removing the parasite, there are not sexy bits, just a minor transformation and a bad end, yet again another metal hospital bad end.

You're also supposed to sell them to Badger, but there is no text for that either. Also the reward for selling them is ludicrous, basically you've just added a room with 450k credits inside, because who the hell would ever use something with a guaranteed bad end?

That's what happens when you give a person with a bimbofication kink access to Google docs.

QuietCoyote

Aug 12, 2017
Well, after deciding we need parasites that aren't something to cheer about, I've manufactured Menvo. A parasite disguised as a symbiote. It feeds off of you from the inside and bimbofies you gradually. It doesn't get grotesque or gorey, but are minor mentions of deterioration and a game over.

You have the complete option to avoid it if you aren't into that kind of stuff.

Menvo

In its current state, it's not great. I'm working on it. Some serious edits are coming in.
not only is this short, it is painfully short. grammar errors are the least of your worries, though they are numerous. there is no way that a single skill check will ever yield you a surplus of 450k credits until very, very late game. and to top it all off, all this is is a bad end, and an uninteresting one at that.

serious work needs to be put into this before it ever saw a hope at getting in game.

Preacher

Nov 22, 2016
The most holiest of grounds
I was hoping you'd at least attempt this after the little incident in the ideas section. Unfortunately I've got to say that it's a little underwhelming at the moment and how it is currently seen resonates with the words of QuietCoyote.

Last edited:

Zavos

May 7, 2016
This reads more like a commissioner's checklist than an actual project. Substantial improvements in the length of existing scenes will be necessary.

This is... thoroughly offensive from a design perspective. You're being far too liberal with rewarding the player, such as the ludicrous value of the Menvo vial and Badger's absurd payout for it. Simply put: you need to tear the rewarding aspects out of this. If your content should be worth experiencing for its own sake, or it would simply be some arbitrary gateway to a soulless reward.

Natetheman223

Apr 18, 2018
Damn it.

I'll be honest here, I have no idea how to made a good parasite. This is literally my second attempt at doing something like this, and I can't fathom why I'm not quite getting it and why it comes along so slowly.

For real, I'm about to ditch it and work on a project I'd actually enjoy and put far more effort into.

But hey. At least I can soften the blow by saying "well clearly no one knows how to make a good parasite since all we really have are the membranes and cunt snakes". And if that doesn't work, at least I learned something about myself: having a kink for something doesn't make you good at writing it. Oh well...

Last edited:

Crablord

Jan 18, 2016
Damn it.

I'll be honest here, I have no idea how to made a good parasite. This is literally my second attempt at doing something like this, and I can't fathom why I'm not quite getting it and why it comes along so slowly.

For real, I'm about to ditch it and work on a project I'd actually enjoy and put far more effort into.

But hey. At least I can soften the blow by saying "well clearly no one knows how to make a good parasite since all we really have are the membranes and cunt snakes". And if that doesn't work, at least I learned something about myself: having a kink for something doesn't make you good at writing it. Oh well...
you were the chosen one
You_Were_The_Chosen_One.jpg