Dimlight City: Brothel Builder - Build the brothel of your (wet) dreams!

FlynnFlann

Jan 28, 2017
DimlightBanner.png

We've been in development for a while- and still are, however a public demo is now available for Dimlight City!
:ABOUT THE GAME:
Dimlight City is a fresh new spin on a classic genre. It is a "simulation" game in which players are tasked with building and managing their very own brothel. Hire Gals, complete missions, and experience a wacky story set in a sugary dreamscape fantasy metropolis.

GameplayBanner.png
:ABOUT THE LEWDS:
While it might not be immediately noticeable, this game does indeed have lewd content.
The original main focus of the game's lewd was to highlight a bunch of different chibi-like animations, but since then we've expanded the lewd content to more traditional CGs.

These aren't available in the current demo, but we're releasing them as bonus content until we're able to show them off in-game.

LewdBanner.png

We have an official Discord server open to the public- feel free to shoot the shit with us.​
Discord

Our blog will keep you up to date on the newest features and development updates.
Dimlight City

We also have a Twitter.
Dimlight City (@brothelbuilder) | Twitter

Last edited:

FlynnFlann

Jan 28, 2017
Are there any M/M contents in the game?
Well, one of the characters is actually a trap. Not sure if we're going to give them an animation yet, but I would like to at one point eventually.

Outside of that though we've been given permission to do full M/M content, just not sure if there will be enough of a demand for it outside of the trap.
We'd be open to consider it definitely, but chances aren't very likely, sorry man.

Futa is something much more likely to eventually get added though.

Chris_

Dec 7, 2016
It seems very creative to maintain a childish art style (pleasing to the eyes) and erotic content.
But will the player have any interaction with other players, or is it totally single?
And the game will allow customize the character?

FlynnFlann

Jan 28, 2017
It seems very creative to maintain a childish art style (pleasing to the eyes) and erotic content.
But will the player have any interaction with other players, or is it totally single?
And the game will allow customize the character?

Thanks for the compliment!
There will not be interactions with other players at launch.
What we would like to eventually do is have players rate and view each other's brothel, however that will be sometime after launch, if it happens at all.

One of the rooms we'd love to include is a late game room called the, "Style Salon" which will allow players to choose between the layers in the procedural content pool to tweak generic Gals.
However due to budget and time constraints, this room is one of the first on the chopping block to get cut if our artists can't get to it.
Additional funding allows us to keep our artists on for longer, until the end of the project if we make our main 20k goal, to ensure we can generate enough content to meet our original intentions and more.

I've attached a preview of just a couple of the layering options present so far and what can be created.
There are naturally more clothing, hair, and face styles currently existing and will be more going forward, this is just a specific batch of items the artist wanted to show off.

Attachments

• Parts_Grey.gif
    Parts_Grey.gif
    197.7 KB · Views: 53

Strawberry

Feb 1, 2017
I'm always on the lookout for anything seemingly related to the administration and management of a brothel. I'll be sure to keep an eye out for it on Nutaku!

FlynnFlann

Jan 28, 2017
Cool, I will follow this project.
I'm always on the lookout for anything seemingly related to the administration and management of a brothel. I'll be sure to keep an eye out for it on Nutaku!
Sweet, thanks for your support guys!

We've actually made the backer rewards a little bit better and are offering the following backer exclusive room!
I've attached it as an image, it may look familiar to you guys!

Attachments

• Kimochi-Room-1.jpg
    Kimochi-Room-1.jpg
    500.1 KB · Views: 43

FlynnFlann

Jan 28, 2017
Hey there guys!
Just wanted to drop off a status update and show off some of the new maps we've made for the city!

These are three different districts of the city.
Once the fourth is done they'll all be combined into one awesome city map!

C5O4qZkUEAAEpon.jpg

FoxitReader_2017-01-29_03-38-54-768x526.png

When will there be a public build
Not until the game is released.
This is a free to play game being done for Nutaku, unlike other adult games we can't just give out demos or builds unfortunately.

Strawberry

Feb 1, 2017
Any new updates? Or ETA of a release? (Excited to try this)

Based on discussion in the official Dimlight City Discord, the game is due out sometime later this year. Flynn wanted it released earlier, but complications arose and Nutaku decided to push it back further and further. At the moment, I think the team is looking at releasing the game following Halloween and before Christmas. Thankfully these delays are allowing the team to further develop the product and they have even procured additional funding. I'll be sure to direct Flynn here and I'm more than sure he'l be more than willing to offer you more substantial information.

Strawberry

Feb 1, 2017
Just FYI, I'm also just a fan myself. It is most certainly coming, and I hope we get to play it soon. :)

If you're not already in the Discord, I recommend joining. Flynn and Bizu like to keep us privy on all types of information regarding the game and frequently drops us heaps of screenshots.

Reactions: Nephilim_Anunnaki

Valerion

Oct 19, 2015
Guatemala
Well, one of the characters is actually a trap. Not sure if we're going to give them an animation yet, but I would like to at one point eventually.

Outside of that though we've been given permission to do full M/M content, just not sure if there will be enough of a demand for it outside of the trap.
We'd be open to consider it definitely, but chances aren't very likely, sorry man.

Futa is something much more likely to eventually get added though.
To read this is really sad...

FlynnFlann

Jan 28, 2017
Speaking of necro, I have a quick update and announcement regarding Dimlight City! Although, some may have noticed a lack of development progress updates over the past year. Despite this, we have been tirelessly grinding away in hopes to get our hands on the game as soon as possible.

With that said, I am happy to present the playable demo! - https://www.dimlightcity.com/play (You may be presented with an error, just click OK, I'm working on it but it shouldn't affect the game.)

The demo itself showcases only a small portion of Dimlight: the introduction to Dimlight's story, the basics of building, hiring gals, and managing your brothel. Any and all feedback is appreciated!
You can either leave a comment here or join the discussion with us on our Discord server! - https://discord.gg/7BWuMut

A NOTE TO KIMOCHI BACKERS: If you've supported us on Kimochi in the past, please get a hold of me either on Patreon or Discord, we'll give you the benefits of our current Patreon. I want to make sure Kimochi backers can finally start getting benefits for their support instead of having to continue to wait even longer.