Dickgirl's erogenous zones

testroint3

Jan 26, 2024
Well as the title suggest I'm really curious to where they would feel good to. They possess male and female genitals, that's for sure, but I think their prostates would be between the penis's urethra and the vaginal canal

TheShepard256

All anal scenes I know of that can mention the prostate (which is part and parcel of having a cock, so if you have one you always have the other), always do so regardless of the presence or absence of any vaginas, so I'm pretty sure the prostate will similarly always be in the same place. In the case of a hermaphrodite, that'd be between the vaginal and rectal canals - I think between the penile urethra and the vaginal canal would put it somewhere near or in the womb, which is too far away to match all those anal scenes.

testroint3

Jan 26, 2024
All anal scenes I know of that can mention the prostate (which is part and parcel of having a cock, so if you have one you always have the other), always do so regardless of the presence or absence of any vaginas, so I'm pretty sure the prostate will similarly always be in the same place. In the case of a hermaphrodite, that'd be between the vaginal and rectal canals - I think between the penile urethra and the vaginal canal would put it somewhere near or in the womb, which is too far away to match all those anal scenes.
Yeah that's what I want to talk about. I like it when they put those scenes but some time when they don't, it just make me think. If we put their prostate between V and R, isn't it gonna be too far away from the penile urethra?
1714054537079.png

Attachments

• 1714054642922.png
    1714054642922.png
    504.4 KB · Views: 6

testroint3

Jan 26, 2024
And it's not just "biologically". If we speaking from the pleasure aspect, wouldn't it be more beneficial for the herms to have their erogenous zone (vag and prostate) to just be in a same place. Also if we put it that way, when they are pregnant and the womb pressing their prostate, they would be more sensitive from vaginal intercourse

TheShepard256

Ah, yeah, I wasn't aware that was the exact layout of the male urogenital interior (I thought the urethra connected to the vas deferens much closer to the base of the penis), so what you said is still correct. Though I still think the prostate would be between the vaginal and rectal canals, maybe moved back a little bit to accomodate the extra plumbing while still being connected to the penile urethra.
wouldn't it be more beneficial for the herms to have their erogenous zone (vag and prostate) to just be in a same place.
Assuming I'm understanding you correctly, the vagina and prostate have functions so completely different that I don't think having them in the exact same place would work - it'd mean penetration and birth would have to go through the prostate, and glands (of which the prostate is one) didn't evolve to have things go through them. Having them next to each other is perfectly fine, though.
Also if we put it that way, when they are pregnant and the womb pressing their prostate, they would be more sensitive from vaginal intercourse
Yeah, that makes sense.

testroint3

Jan 26, 2024
Assuming I'm understanding you correctly, the vagina and prostate have functions so completely different that I don't think having them in the exact same place would work - it'd mean penetration and birth would have to go through the prostate, and glands (of which the prostate is one) didn't evolve to have things go through them. Having them next to each other is perfectly fine, though.
Ah forgive me to not make it clearer. I don't mean beneficial as in their physiology aspect, I meant it's beneficial to have both erogenous zone to be in the same place, though maybe it's not so different to be put between the vagina and rectum