Designing Briget from Nursery [finished]

PyrateHyena

Oct 13, 2015
Wow. Your last pic is really awesome.

Zavos

May 7, 2016
If i had to guess, Bridget will probably be the front page when the next relatively big nursery update comes out. I would vary like this to eventually be in-game Bridget's bust.

Shido

Aug 28, 2015
Can I submit my vote now to make this the official bust? There is no other way I can picture her now.

Fenoxo

Corrupter of Tainted Space
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
Mareth
www.fenoxo.com
To use it as a bust, we'd need it on a transparent background in .png format (preferably) and FubMistress's express consent to use it as such.

Shido

Aug 28, 2015
@FubMistress Can you do this? I would love to use your wonderful rendition of Bridget in my game. :3
Pretty please with a cherry on top.

FubMistress

Nov 2, 2016
Finland
www.furaffinity.net
@FubMistress Can you do this? I would love to use your wonderful rendition of Bridget in my game. :3
Pretty please with a cherry on top.

Is "your game" TiTS or some other project you are personally working in? I won't give out assets willy-nilly, but i am open to art-orders if you have something in mind.

I am not 100% happy with the piece, kinda wanna fix some anatomy, but if @Fenoxo finds the bust here good enough and want's to use it, i will provide it in a PM.

Reactions: Shido

Shido

Aug 28, 2015
Is "your game" TiTS or some other project you are personally working in? I won't give out assets willy-nilly, but i am open to art-orders if you have something in mind.

I am not 100% happy with the piece, kinda wanna fix some anatomy, but if @Fenoxo finds the bust here good enough and want's to use it, i will provide it in a PM.

You miss understand. When I say my game I mean my TiTs games. Sorry for the misunderstanding I want your Bridget to be in all the TiT's games in general. I would never be able to un-see her the way you drew her. Even when I play normally I still picture her that way.

Fenoxo

Corrupter of Tainted Space
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
Mareth
www.fenoxo.com
Please to be providing said bust in a png with a transparent background. Same goes for male rahns in case we ever make any. Also no huge rush on them, so if you wanna adjust or tweak stuff, feel free.

<3

Reactions: Shido

Shido

Aug 28, 2015
Gratz on having the Bridget bust added to the game. ^.^ So happy it's in now.