Den of Scum & Villainy: Brothel

Nik_van_Rijn

Sep 10, 2015
Moscow, RF
Hey again, progress report. 

I've been writing Tashastuff, but wow, writing for the amorphous blob that is Steele is a pain. I may end up going back to Zil-stealing before resuming work here. 

I want to give Tasha as broad of support for various Steele-types as possible, but when you start getting into multi stuff... ergh.  Up to ten individually-customizable dicks, plus up to three individually-customizable pussies - that's a whole heck of a lot of combinations.

Glad to have you back! It's nice to know that your projects are still moving along and that you didn't lost interest.

I must say that IMO, given the supposed main focus of Tasha's content (or, rather, what I remember said focus was, i.e. snuggles), it's strange that you've decided to try and accommodate for Swiss Army Crotch Steeles. Don't get me wrong, multibits is super fun and something I end up having on almost all of my characters, as is having a bunch of cock/cunt tails, but I've resigned myself to using my imagination for figuring out where should additional pieces go. Especially since now Captain Steel can be a freely shapeshifting bastard or even a literal amorphous blob.

Last edited by a moderator:

Eva

Sep 14, 2015
Glad to have you back! It's nice to know that your projects are still moving along and that you didn't lost interest.

I must say that IMO, given the supposed main focus of Tasha's content (or, rather, what I remember said focus was, i.e. snuggles), it's strange that you've decided to try and accommodate for Swiss Army Crotch Steeles. Don't get me wrong, multibits is super fun and something I end up having on almost all of my characters, as is having a bunch of cock/cunt tails, but I've resigned myself to using my imagination for figuring out where should additional pieces go. Especially since now Captain Steel can be a freely shapeshifting bastard or even a literal amorphous blob.

Part of Tasha's theme is 'I love you how you are: you're unique and special to me.' Ignoring the existence of Swiss Army Steeles' miscellaneous bits threatens to undermine that. 

(Personally, I don't mind multi - it's just a serious pain to write mechanically. Having as many cocks as you have fingers is a bit over-the top, but two or three is fun. :3)

Taurs are not going to be supported though, because of the dick-placement issue. There's 'weird genetalia configuration' and then there's 'I need to rewrite this entirely because the positions don't work anymore.'

Last edited by a moderator:

Eva

Sep 14, 2015
This thread needs reviving. Have a piece of one of Tasha's sex scenes so you can understand the ridiculous level of detail I am doing for her. 

Tasha
Romantic Missionary

You gently press Tasha down into the pillows, firmly positioning yourself above her naked, vulnerable body. She looks up at you, an eager smile on her face despite her blushes: her legs spread to accept you, putting her pretty pink pussy on display. 

She reaches up towards you, and you link hands: dipping downwards, you kiss her. She runs a hand [through your hair/down your side], then wriggles beneath you, biting her lip as she tries to contain her impatience. 

[PC has only cocks:
[PC has only one cock:
You slide forwards, rubbing the tip of your [pc.cock] in against Tasha's folds, letting it slide back and forth against her most sensitive place. 

[PC has a small penis: 
She sighs softly, one hand pressing against your undersized cock: you slip inside her easily, before you had even meant to. She giggles at the expression on your face, and kisses you: her pussy squeezes softly around your little prick, still tight despite your lack of anything to fill her with. 

You grind into her, angling as best you can to hit her g-spot, but with your tiny dick you can only bump gently against it. Tasha pulls you in anyway, holding you close, and smiles as you start to pump your hips into her. Her fingers twine in your hair and her legs wrap around your hips as you work towards orgasm.

When you finally come inside her, Tasha practically purrs: she kisses you hard as you float in ecstasy, her pussy milking your small cock for every drop of seed you can give her. [Even though you're only able to manage a few meagre squirts, Tasha doesn't seem to mind: she still cradles you through your orgasm, pressing you as close as she can manage./You moan out your climax, your tiny cock twitching and throbbing as you spurt inside her, sticky warmth enveloping your shaft: Tasha nuzzles into your shoulder, eyes half-closed as she savours the moment./Despite your small size, you have no shortage of semen: Tasha gasps as your unexpectedly-big load surges into her, filling her up with your seed. Cum wells up around your length, escaping Tasha's pussy to stain the fuzzy pink pillows.] 

After a few moments, your flaccid shaft falls out of Tasha, stained with the remnants of your orgasm: you let out a contented sigh, and snuggle into your dragon-girl. Tasha pets you softly: then, after a few moments, she guides one of your hands to the wet mess between her legs. 

Well, even if your cock is down for the count, it'd just be rude to leave such a cutie hanging. Accepting Tasha's wordless plea, you slip two fingers into her hopelessly-wet sex: they glide in effortlessly, helped along by your slippery seed. 

Rolling your wrist, you start to tease her, working your cum into her pussy walls with your fingers, your head dipping to suckle softly at one of her petite breasts. Tasha reciprocates, her flexible tail curling up around your limp prick, caressing you back to full hardness. She squeezes your hand as you look into her eyes, and you share a smile - then her back arches as you take her nipple between your teeth, forcing a groan from her lips. You work together, her tail stroking you in time with your fingers' pressure, your heartbeats accelerating in rhythm. You reach the edge, throbbing in her tail's firm grip: she manages a little nod, and you come with her, [dripping your seed onto her stomach/shooting your load over her belly and breasts/soaking her skin with seed] as her pussy makes a sticky mess of the pillows.]

[PC has an average-sized penis:
She wriggles against you, one hand slipping down to help guide you in: with a little bit of extra pressure, you slip inside, enveloping your shaft in velvety warmth. Tasha lets out a satisfied little coo, squeezing down on your cock: she's just as tight as you would expect from her small frame. Your initial thrust stalled out only halfway down your length: as she relaxes, your weight does the rest of the work, easing you in inch by inch until you hilt inside her. She takes the moment to kiss you, hard: then she rolls her hips up against you, grinding your cock-tip against her inner walls. 

Following Tasha's lead, you start to thrust, building a rhythm with the dragon-girl: you press her hands down into the pillows as you spear into her, claiming every inch of her womanhood. She buries her face in your shoulder, moaning out her pleasure, and you kiss her in turn, your entire world reduced to the heat of her skin, her sweet perfume on your lips, her heavy breaths against your neck. Her ankles press into the small of your back: her nails dig into the backs of your hands. You come together, so intertwined that you can barely tell where you end and she begins.]

[PC has a big dick:
Tasha gasps as your thick shaft grinds against her, her pussy lips bulging outward as you try to fit your fat cockhead inside her tiny cunt. She tosses her head back and forth, mixed lust and fear on her face - then she pulls her hand free of your grip and shoves a pillow aside, revealing a crystal vial filled with pink oil. 

Dumping the vial out over her palms, Tasha takes your cock in both hands, rubbing and massaging, working the oil in beneath your [cockhead/flare]: little tingles spread from everywhere she touches, sending your arousal spiking. The oil dribbles down your length, pooling where the root of your cock grinds against Tasha's pussy: one of her hands follows it down, fingers slipping into her sex, adding even more slickness. She sighs softly as her fingers work the oil into her inner walls: you can only imagine the delicious heat that must be building inside her right now. 

After what seems like an age, her teasing fingers fall from your cock. Tasha fixes you with her gaze, cheeks flushed, lips half-parted, a hand on each thigh spreading her pussy open for you. 

[PC is big, but not horsecock big:
You press in again eagerly, and Tasha's slim fingers guide you, each small touch making you pulse with need. Your cockhead parts her soft outer lips, and you shift your hands forward, bringing your weight to bear. For a brief moment, you're not sure if you'll fit - then half your cock slips in at once, driving a bolt of pleasure into your brain. Fuck, she's so tight and hot...

You find yourself taking long, deep breaths, your cock still only halfway inside Tasha: she grins up at you and wiggles her hips, her pussy squeezing down on you even harder than before. Despite yourself, your [knot's already swelling up/balls are already aching for release/thighs are shaking with need] - this damn draconic wench is sexier than anyone has a right to be! 

Reading the expression on your face, Tasha hides a smile with one hand: then she pulls you down and kisses you softly. You occupy yourself with the kiss, running your fingers through her rust-red hair, stroking the delicate membranes of her wings: Tasha's feet press into the small of your back, each small shift of your bodies letting a little more of your cock slip inside her. You let your lips wander down to her neck: your fingers count her ribs, tease her nipples. She shifts her hips again, and this time you grind back into her: her hand brushes your cheek, and you catch it, taking the time to kiss at the base of her thumb. She blushes, and props herself up on her elbows to kiss you again, deeper, more passionately: parting from her, you grin and push her back onto the pillows, hands pressing down into the soft velvet as your hips start to find a rhythm, your breaths coming faster as you drive your cock deeper inside her. Tasha moans into your ear, her nails digging into your shoulders, her arms pressed hard against your sides: you bury your head in the crook of her neck, kissing her desperately, the salt of her sweat mixing with her sweet perfume. She gasps something you can't understand - then she comes. Feeling her clench and shiver beneath you tips you over the edge as well, and you surrender to orgasm, [your few drops of cum ground in just beneath the entrance to her womb./feeling your hot seed pool at the entrance to her womb./your cum welling up around your shaft, dripping down her pussy lips in a creamy mess./your knot swelling to trap your seed deep inside her fertile sex.]]

[PC is horsecock+ big:
You ease forward, pressing your [tip/flare] in against Tasha's vulnerable sex, putting your whole weight against her tight hole: her labia bulge outwards as she pushes back up against your cock, one hand on your [shaft/medial ring] as she tries to get the angle right. Despite the warming lube and her guiding hand, you can't seem to manage to slip inside her: you grunt with exertion, pressing forward harder with your hips, and Tasha grits her teeth as your cock spreads her even wider - then you let out a breath and retreat. Tasha bites her lip, shaking her head. You sigh: It looks like you're just too big for the tiny dragoness. Can you still get a refund...?

Tasha giggles beneath you, and makes a pouty face - then grabs your cock and pulls it down between her thighs, rubbing it against her soft belly. Apparently she has other plans for the night! 

You catch on quickly, and with a little experimentation you find an angle that both of you enjoy. Each long stroke of your shaft slides easily between her soft thighs, grinding against her clit: meanwhile, her hands attend to the rest of your length, massaging your heavy cock, letting the underside rub against her soft somach and between her small breasts. You're big enough that she can even manage to kiss and nibble at your [flare/tip]! 

As she curls her tail around the base of your shaft, you groan despite yourself: between her tail's tight grip, the soft warmth of her thighs, and the pressure of her belly against your cock, it's almost like you're really fucking her pussy! Her delicate hands and teasing tongue only add to your arousal, making your huge shaft twitch and pulse with need. You can already feel [your heavy balls swelling with cum, aching for release/your sack tightening in closer to your body as you approach the edge/your knot swelling, as Tasha's techniques convince it that your cock's deep inside her fertile sex/your mind fuzzing as Tasha skillfully works you towards orgasm]. The dragon-girl meets your eyes with a lewd grin, her body rolling upwards against your [titanic/colossal/enormous] cock: then she [leans forwards and suckles hard on your tip/grabs your shaft with both hands and starts to jerk you off hard/focusses in on the sensitive underside of your [PC.cockHead], nibbling and stroking it mercilessly/squeezes her thighs in hard, upping the intensity of every thrust until you can't help but gasp in pleasure]. You don't last long beneath her determined assault: you come, spurting your load [into her warm mouth/all over her rust-red hair/between her slight breasts]. [As you keep coming, Tasha [patiently swallows each heavy gulp of your seed/takes the head of your cock into her mouth,  gulping down each heavy spurt of your cum]: [then she winks at you, opening her mouth to give you a good look at your [PC.CumDescriptor] load before she swallows it down./but your over-productive balls just keep spraying your seed down her throat, too fast for her to swallow it all. Your cum spills from her mouth, dripping down her chin and onto her breasts, spreading until it stains the fuzzy pink pillows. [After what seems like forever, she swallows the last of your load: looking down at the mess you've made, she swats you playfully with the back of one hand, a heavy blush on her cheeks./Tasha's belly slowly swells with your seed, until she's so full that she looks nine months pregnant. [As the last drops of your orgasm finally trickle away, she looks down at her gravid, seed-spattered belly with a rueful smile: then she grabs you and kisses you before you can react, sharing the taste of your own hot [PC.cum] with you./Still, your balls would put most Kui-Tan to shame: when Tasha finally pulls away, you still have enough seed left to paint her body [pc.cumColor], pooling in her wings and dripping down onto the floor. Tasha sucks in a heavy breath and grins beneath the mess: she looks exhausted, but happy.]]]
] // End 'PC Has 1 Cock'

// Variants for multi, herm, only pussies, etc.