Del's Gender??

NotYouNorI

Aug 26, 2015
I think you're confusing me and JDeko, as I'm probably the most vanilla person on the forum.

Rough Sex is good, though I prefer it when the bottom is *not* being meek and submissive, but rather egging their partner on for more, either through teasing or positive encouragement. A meek or submissive attitude just makes it seem they're not really into it, atleast in my view.

And I prefer them blissed out and quivering in pleasure as I praise them for being such a good girl. Egging me on and any vocalization other than, moaning or a series of delirious "yes"es and proclamations of love and such irritate me and make me feel like my being and/or efforts is undermined.

And I like to be able to act meek and submissive, giving affirmative consent kills the mood for me. Much more than rose petals and candlelight my dream would be made to do housework in just an apron, high heels, and a knobby vibrator which is routinely taken out to make way for a strapon as I'm pressed firmly cheek-first into the table I'm being bent over and told what a good Pet I am. 

Say, would you mind that being an actual dick instead of the strapon and a guy at the other end of it?

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
Sadly yes, I'm really only into ladies [and the mythical Futas and whatnot in these games]

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
And I prefer them blissed out and quivering in pleasure as I praise them for being such a good girl. Egging me on and any vocalization other than, moaning or a series of delirious "yes"es and proclamations of love and such irritate me and make me feel like my being and/or efforts is undermined.

Yeah, I'd find that quite demeaning and humiliating, and that's not really what turns me on. Good thing we all have different choices for scenes and character interactions in the games. Some are really big on Sub/Domme, while I prefer equal partners. And that's how it's supposed to be, it would be incredibly boring if everyone here liked the same things.

NEET-Hime

Aug 27, 2015
And I like to be able to act meek and submissive, giving affirmative consent kills the mood for me. Much more than rose petals and candlelight my dream would be made to do housework in just an apron, high heels, and a knobby vibrator which is routinely taken out to make way for a strapon as I'm pressed firmly cheek-first into the table I'm being bent over and told what a good Pet I am. 

Like all men should be.

Who is a good little pet... you are!

NotYouNorI

Aug 26, 2015
Sadly yes, I'm really only into ladies [and the mythical Futas and whatnot in these games]

Pity, since I'm into femininity and submissiveness, but don't care what they have between their legs.  

NotYouNorI

Aug 26, 2015
Yeah, I'd find that quite demeaning and humiliating, and that's not really what turns me on. Good thing we all have different choices for scenes and character interactions in the games. Some are really big on Sub/Domme, while I prefer equal partners. And that's how it's supposed to be, it would be incredibly boring if everyone here liked the same things.

However, I don't mind some gentle equal loving as long as I don't feel bossed around.

Enigmatic D

Aug 27, 2015
I've never really been one for the Dom/Sub scene. Mostly because I usually go for equal partners. That doesn't mean I could make it work.....

Enigmatic D

Aug 27, 2015
You...    :donkey:

...So was I some time ago...     ...and then I started playing TiTS and found Jim's writing...

Honestly, I saw a lot of that in FoE mostly and then came to TiTS. It's kind of hard to try to stay a nice guy.....

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
Hyperbole is lost on some people it seems. 

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
#notallhyperbole (hue hue hue)

Oh ho ho, can't say as I'd mind at least sampling such a continuity. Not sure I'd want to stay there permanently but I'd jump at a chance to go to such a place.

NotYouNorI

Aug 26, 2015
Hyperbole is lost on some people it seems. 

yeah...   It's just that statements like that tend to rub me the wrong way. Though, since it's NEET-hime I'm not sure about the hyperbole part..

Last edited by a moderator:

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
>Check this thread
>Go back to forum menu
>New posts in this thread already
Edit: Post this post, return to menu, new posts.

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
Meh, after hearing all the bullshit tumblrina and tumblrino bullshit I'm pretty turned on by a strong woman who's outrageous statement involves dressing boys up as cute traps and pegging them. If that was all the unironically self-identified "Social Justice Warriors" were frothing at the mouth over I'd be pretty psyched.

NotYouNorI

Aug 26, 2015
Meh, after hearing all the bullshit tumblrina and tumblrino bullshit I'm pretty turned on by a strong woman who's outrageous statement involves dressing boys up as cute traps and pegging them. If that was all the unironically self-identified "Social Justice Warriors" were frothing at the mouth over I'd be pretty psyched.

Whatever bloats your goat...  *shrugs* I don't mind folks being into femdom as long as it isn't pushed onto me.

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
Humorously, the blog "Baby Goats and Friends" is one of the few things I enjoy on tumblr.

EmperorG

Sep 6, 2015
>Check this thread
>Go back to forum menu
>New posts in this thread already
Edit: Post this post, return to menu, new posts.

Threads that update quickly tend to confuse the forum update system into telling you about new posts that you've already seen.

Tenacious_Tiddy

Sep 24, 2015
Tennessee
I could go into specific examples if needed but I'll just say my tastes have gone pretty damn far from vanilla at this point. 

Yeah this past year has definitely opened some kinky doors for me as well. Though not in the sense of the game helped me discover more of myself so much as it helped me find an actual dom/ for me whos helping me be more trappy and has shown me that yeah there are more kinky people than just you out there. But really though, lets face it, whats turns you on is more then likely not going to ALWAYS tickle someone else's fancy. I have a friend that I'm not going to mention floggers to ever again cause apparently saying that your a masochist and you found someone to indulge you is taboo... I wasn't really all that surprised though.

This^. Theres something abso-fucking-lutely satisfing about not being in control of the action as a pet/sub for me, so I can totes relate! Kinda waiting for a day where i can be the good trappy pet i kniw I am. I mean hell, the whole Tamwolf bad end was right up my alley because of the petplay, tail plug, puppy ears, leash and a bowel for my food? Yes please!

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
The elbow and knee walking kinda turned me off, i chose to ignore that dudes would be jizzing in the bowl too [bowl full of fem-cum would be heaven though] however after the peanut butter that scene became an anti-boner WMD, i hopped aboard the NOPE-train so fast and just poured in all the coal to get the fuck out of there. Bess and Xanthe have much better sub content to me, which is a shame because Tam-tam is an awfully cute character.

Tenacious_Tiddy

Sep 24, 2015
Tennessee
The elbow and knee walking kinda turned me off, i chose to ignore that dudes would be jizzing in the bowl too [bowl full of fem-cum would be heaven though] however after the peanut butter that scene became an anti-boner WMD, i hopped aboard the NOPE-train so fast and just poured in all the coal to get the fuck out of there. Bess and Xanthe have much better sub content to me, which is a shame because Tam-tam is an awfully cute character.

Yeah well i didn't love ALL of it, just the general concept of it, elbows and knees thing was pretty cringe worthy, and just the bowl in general is a hot idea (i like man juice well enough, but in that volume, yeah not so much). I'd say i liked the Ceraph scene with the pet play in CoC better. Though i didn't mind the whole synthcum in a doggie dildo idea with an inflatable bitch-breaker.

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
Yeah well i didn't love ALL of it, just the general concept of it, elbows and knees thing was pretty cringe worthy, and just the bowl in general is a hot idea (i like man juice well enough, but in that volume, yeah not so much. I'd say i liked the Ceraph scene with the pet play in CoC better.

and see to me it was sort on analogous to the uncanny valley, it was too close to sexy but had a lot of danger flags so I ended up having to take a few days before I played TiTS again because it just grossed me out too much. I guess I'm spoiled by the RP I'm in on here since I've been in it for over two years and by now Tres, Tor, Meds, and I can write smut for each other pretty easily since we've been interacting so long.

Probably why I liked Bess' domme Petplay since I was heavily active in the Bess thread and since a lot of our fetishes overlap I seemed to get Jim to emphasize a few things I liked.

Tenacious_Tiddy

Sep 24, 2015
Tennessee
and see to me it was sort on analogous to the uncanny valley, it was too close to sexy but had a lot of danger flags so I ended up having to take a few days before I played TiTS again because it just grossed me out too much. I guess I'm spoiled by the RP I'm in on here since I've been in it for over two years and by now Tres, Tor, Meds, and I can write smut for each other pretty easily since we've been interacting so long.

Probably why I liked Bess' domme Petplay since I was heavily active in the Bess thread and since a lot of our fetishes overlap I seemed to get Jim to emphasize a few things I liked.

I can understand that. Ive tripped across some doujin in the past that were pretty good to a point then went bowels of hell dark and killed my boner so hard and quick that I had to reevaluate my kinks at the time. Luckily they survived. But yeah Jim's sub content is really good (give Ben/Bess a knot and a dom personality and im good to go!) I gotta admit thought  that Savin's anal content gets me going every time. Ideally I think I'd like to see a colaberation scene/NPC with a mesh of Savin and Jim content. Have Savin write the butt stuff with maybe a 70s/80s song pun and Jim do the pregnancy content and give the character a waifuish qualities so we can get our daily dose of diabetes induced sweetness. And have them work together on the subby scenes.... voila, my ideal NPC.

And dont tell me its not possible cause a very wise Zil lady told me that any way I want it, that's the way I needed it. Lol jk

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015

Not really actually, I might've been when I first got on the forums but between TiE, TiTS, and CoC I've become way more into kinky shit. I'm not fond of overt insults or like getting the shit beaten out of me but rough sex when its understood that both parties have positive opinions of one another and have some intent of pleasing one another is hot as Hell. I could go into specific examples if needed but I'll just say my tastes have gone pretty damn far from vanilla at this point. 

Missed the point, as did all the "hurray for our open-mindedness" circle-jerking that ensued. Whenever there's a thread which touches upon femdom or whatever feminine character happens to be on the menu that week, you can be sure there'll also be a JDeko post which goes along the lines of "SIGH. If only [NPC] [verb] me and used [noun] to do it instead of [combination of events], they'd be perfect... but as is... SIGH..." In fact the last few posts here, where you basically say "The only characters that are especially good are the ones I influenced", are exactly what I'm talking about. You can be non-vanilla and also extremely picky. You stand a testament to that.

Nik_van_Rijn

Sep 10, 2015
Moscow, RF
Missed the point, as did all the "hurray for our open-mindedness" circle-jerking that ensued. Whenever there's a thread which touches upon femdom or whatever feminine character happens to be on the menu that week, you can be sure there'll also be a JDeko post which goes along the lines of "SIGH. If only [NPC] [verb] me and used [noun] to do it instead of [combination of events], they'd be perfect... but as is... SIGH..." In fact the last few posts here, where you basically say "The only characters that are especially good are the ones I influenced", are exactly what I'm talking about. You can be non-vanilla and also extremely picky. You stand a testament to that.

You just had to ruin the moment NS. It just started to get amusing. Oh well.

In any case, I'm with JDeko when it comes to having 'not being a total dickhead/monster' as a preference. I usually try all the options just because they are there and I've yet to find anything unfappable in any fictional material. However feel-good things are what I tend to return to and 'good' and 'neutral' choices are what I stick to most of the time. It's also worth noting that, in general, TiTS tends to tone down rapey and violent aspects of most things, especially PC's victory scenes.

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
I'm actually struggling to think of any fem-dommy character in TiTS I dislike actually. Sure I wish they all suited my tastes perfectly and if one were to focus on those it may seem I complain a lot. I think when most people are talking about something they consumed they tend to mention stuff they'd of liked that wasn't there I've seen plenty in even the most glowing reviews of guns/cars/video games/knives/etc. 

I had a lot of gripes in CoC, probably because I wasn't as kinky back then, a lot of characters were fully furries, there was so much of the corruption stuff I found squicky, and plenty of characters were unfinished. But by now I pretty much find every domme in TiTS pretty damn attractive and enjoy the vast majority of the scenes. If I'm sighing its the swooning kinds of sighs.

TheDarkMaster

Creator
Aug 28, 2015
With JDeko it may be a bit more like how I tended to offer suggestions or general thoughts on characters or events where I'd point out each and every detail specifically and say what I would personally prefer from it.  You make sure that you get the entire message across because you don't want to be misinterpreted and because you feel that each detail is important.  It's just the way we think.