(defeat) oxonium hunt

chou

Apr 30, 2019
hello people, first ask forgiveness for my English, I'm Spanish.

A few days ago I started playing TITS and I'm stuck in the penny mission, the first fight to recruit penny against zils. They defeat me with lust and I can not bring down anyone.
I am level 3 and I have tried different strategies, like using seduction or fighting with firearms, but I lose quickly (I also use pills to reduce lust, but they only have one use).
Do I have a low level or is my strategy erroneous?
Thank you all, a great job done by the community.
Using google translator.
Is there a Spanish user more here? XD

runingman69

Nov 24, 2018
canuck land.
So i would recommend you at least get to level 4 before the quest.
For armor i would get an air tight suit one can be found in the deep jungle.
For weapons zil have the flying tag so you might need a stronger weapon. I would go to tarkus the next planet in the game there you can buy good weapons, for your level at least.
Also for future reference i would post on the main tits forum not event submissions.

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
If you check Penny's wiki article, the reccomended level to start the recruitment quest is 7+. Keep on levelling up and sell stuff you don't need in order to amass credits you can use in order to purchase weapons (especially one that allows you to attack flying foes) and armour.

As for the other question... there are Spanish/Spanish-typing people on the forum, but English is the language you are to use here. I take you have a grasp on the language, at least seeing how you're able to play a text-only game in English :p

chou

Apr 30, 2019
Thank you for solving my doubt, I imagined it was because of the level, but the desire to recruit her was greater.
I'm not using wiki, I want to try it without help. Already use the wiki for COC1
I understand a little English, I help with translators, but vice can more than any language.
Thank you