Debunking the arms race: data on TiTS measures [help requested!]

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
It's not that capacity is hard to come by, it's that some of these dick sizes are just straight up impossible (and not just from the sheer amount of blood it would take to get them hard). The only way a 5' 6" human woman is fitting a foot-and-a-quarter long dick into her vagina without a lot of screaming and internal bleeding is if you stretch the poor girl's torso. At which point she's no longer 5' 6".

I'm positive I'm a minority here, but rubber cartoon women impaling themselves on fuck-poles that can double as freaking bollards is not stimulating imagery. It just makes me think of how painful it would be, and it's really difficult to suspend my disbelief.

Goo women? Giants? Robots? Plot-elasticity? Sure, they can fill themselves to the brim with 16+ inches of maleness, but plain ol' mammalian females with normal proportions need hyper scenes for those kinds of monsters. With a huge portion of the game toeing the line of hyper, it sort of reaches a point where A: huge dicks aren't remotely special or worth paying any attention to, and B: everything just gets sort of silly. 

I know there's a a pretty strong following behind all this man meat, and that's totally fine, it 100% deserves to be in the game, it's just that sometimes I worry about drowning in dick...

I fully agree with you here.

Yeh, I like it when yours leaks too....               o_O

That's what the capacity is the for. Also abdominal bulges; those are a thing in the hyper fetish community

Why, thank you :p

Indeed, abdominal bulges are a kink, and so is hyper. By no means I'd ask for them to be banned just because I need to be in a special mood to enjoy them. But... given what was discussed during TITS' early days, I wanted to think they'd just stay as kinks as opposed to a main trend.

I sort of wish there was a wetness stat fir cocks as well so that perpetually dripping precun was also an option... 

Same here. Back when I played Nimin, I liked it when it happened... but the line about how it seemed you were constantly peeing was a bit of a turn on (even if wetting clothes can be a fetish of its own).

IHonest. I'm not a fan of these kinds of discussions because it's so hard to express an opposite opinion without coming off as judgmental or confrontational, but that's absolutely not what I'm trying to convey.

I opened this thread not as a way to slag off hyper fans, oh no.  Rather, I wanted to do a research of my own to check whether what was said about keeping sizes sensible was not true anymore.

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
Considering that your words were what pushed me to start the research, I wanted to make it clear, is all. Especially when I'm in the same boat you happen to be.

NotYouNorI

Aug 26, 2015
I opened this thread not as a way to slag off hyper fans, oh no.  Rather, I wanted to do a research of my own to check whether what was said about keeping sizes sensible was not true anymore.

Ok, so back on topic here! So, after checking out your updated first post I've been: Where did you get that in the game that Kaede had "actually, a little less" than 8 inches (I'm curious; I might have missed in)

Also do take into account thicknesses contribute quite a bit to how massive a phullus is considered for example, Liriel apparently not only dwarfs Sera even though she is a similar length but also Emmy who has a 15 incher.

P.S. I thought that Gene's dragoncock was 15 inches

P.P.S. as for the ovir dancer - according to the ovir tf ovir vary in length between 8 and 11 inched. Aliss is a special case (probably modded). And I think github gives Renvra a 18 incher

Last edited by a moderator:

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
Actually, there also are another problem with this list. It doesn't account how often you'll meet them. Character on the crossroads would be much more notable than someone gated behind something not anyone would go for.

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
Where did you get that in the game that Kaede had "actually, a little less" than 8 inches (I'm curious; I might have missed in)

Also do take into account thicknesses contribute quite a bit to how massive a phullus is considered for example, Liriel apparently not only dwarfs Sera even though she is a similar length but also Emmy who has a 15 incher.

Though every instance in the game sticks to those eight inches, Savin commented the following: "Insists it's 8 inches. Actually a little less." Word of God has a certain weight here, don't you think?

As a fat pricks enthusiast (nerves are not located deep within the vagina!), make sure I'll also do research on thickness. But not today.

Actually, there also are another problem with this list. It doesn't account how often you'll meet them. Character on the crossroads would be much more notable than someone gated behind something not anyone would go for.

I'm just taking notes of cock length. That's all. But it has forced me to meet several characters i hadn't cared for before, such as Lane. And now I want a daynar cock for my Steele :p

NotYouNorI

Aug 26, 2015
Though every instance in the game sticks to those eight inches, Savin commented the following: "Insists it's 8 inches. Actually a little less." Word of God has a certain weight here, don't you think?

Indeed it does, however the check the game makes in that one bit of dialogue with Anno does check if pc.cock is longer than 8 nor 7 or 7,5 inches...   and it is something that Anno says while Kaede isn't present.

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
I'm just taking notes of cock length. That's all. But it has forced me to meet several characters i hadn't cared for before, such as Lane. And now I want a daynar cock for my Steele :p

Well, that one of the reasons why I'm into modding - gives another point of view. Daynar's is basically one of the reptile's variations, without bumps. Raskvel looks similiar, no?

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
If I'm not wrong, daynars are more like slender lizardfolk whilst raskvel are feathery haired kobolds with rabbit ears, breasts (females only) and no muzzle.

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
But that's...

Savin

That's incest. :eek:  

Lewd. :p  

Meh, we can fuck our half sister and also our cousin in a bad end.

What I'd really enjoy would be a Steele v Dorne fuckathon. We just need to find a relative willing to team up with us and not fuck up and soil the family name.

NotYouNorI

Aug 26, 2015
Meh, we can fuck our half sister and also our cousin in a bad end.

What I'd really enjoy would be a Steele v Dorne fuckathon. We just need to find a relative willing to team up with us and not fuck up and soil the family name.

That joke flew right over your head.

You really haven't read this thread any further than that post, haven't you?

EmperorG

Sep 6, 2015
Well... this thread pretty much made me think...

This place needs to be called Size Queens'R'US

Reminds me of the rat whore from the Bazaar in CoC, Jesus that one was a size queen alright, 15 inches ain't "small" anywhere...

Pixelmancer

Jan 8, 2016
A lot of those sizes would kill someone from organ damage in real life. I'm pretty sure Big T couldn't even get a boner without passing out from blood loss. I just can't get into way beyond impossible stuff like that in games.

Nik_van_Rijn

Sep 10, 2015
Moscow, RF
Go to the gooey side. Gooey genitals are always lubricated.

Don't forget the wacky Goo Armor sidekick that will gladly take fare ofe your mess 24/7. Buttbag really needs more love.

As a fat pricks enthusiast (nerves are not located deep within the vagina!), make sure I'll also do research on thickness. But not today.

Let's hope that before that we'll have more ways to buff our thickness ratio.

NotYouNorI

Aug 26, 2015
A lot of those sizes would kill someone from organ damage in real life. I'm pretty sure Big T couldn't even get a boner without passing out from blood loss. I just can't get into way beyond impossible stuff like that in games.

Keep in mind Big T is a 9 feet tall guy, who probably has a matchingly strong circulatory system.

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
Keep in mind Big T is a 9 feet tall guy, who is probably has a matchingly strong circulatory system.

Also bear in mind Treated folk probably don't need all that much blood circulating up there anyway.

EmperorG

Sep 6, 2015
Hyper is a popular fetish in the MLP community. This is tiny compared to some of the other pictures out there.

Lots of weird fetishes, too many to count, and some that disturb even me. But yeah If I remember correctly, this artist did a lot of hyper pics like this one.

Don't be. Penises are obedient, gentle and cuddly creatures.

I... well then, never seen a braided helix of dicks, first time for everything I guess.

Third

Scientist
Creator
Aug 26, 2015
P.P.S. as for the ovir dancer - according to the ovir tf ovir vary in length between 8 and 11 inched. Aliss is a special case (probably modded).

Yes, Aliss' dick is modded for length. It's currently 14 inches long, and 3.5 inches thick. What was it before? A lady never tells!